It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Street View 04: Birds Dying Around The World!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
We're back with a revamped and revived ATS Street View with our new hosts, "D-Scin" and Jessica. In this episode they take to the streets of Manhattan to see what people think about the recent observations of birds dying throughout the world, as well as the apparent acceleration of the shifting magnetic poles. ATS Street View will be back with a regular weekly schedule to take the topics of AboveTopSecret.com to the streets for the points of view from regular every day people.

(click to open player in new window)

View in Full HD Quality

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Great news, glad they are back, both do an excellent job with stellar interviewing skills.

Cannot wait to listen.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Thankyou!

That's really refreshing to see that the general public aren't buying the lamo excuses!
It doesn't take a genius to see that something is a bit off with the current situation.

''Oh! These birds simply died of alcohol poisoning''

''Oh! These birds were hit with lightning storms''

''Oh! These birds flew into a vehicle''

Etc etc...

Most of the public are not that stupid.

Thumbs up for the public! Woooo! ]

edit on 13-1-2011 by Wildeagle because: Made an oopsie!

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Just finished listening, what struck me as how aware the general public is on this topic, it is not only members on Above Top Secret, this may be a good sign that the public is also listening and looking for answers, good questions and intelligent answers.

Thanks again for bringing this to us.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Food for thought.

Although and depending on one's resources at hand, but if you are willing to go global the i suggest and i stress suggest that perhaps, you should include or find individuals who are willing to expand that question beyond the U.S. and the barrier of the English language. We are all capable of translating non English speaking nations so why confine the barrier to an English speaking nation.

Food for thought !

edit on 13-1-2011 by tristar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   
After watching I was amazed, also, at how the public actually thinks 'outside the box'.
I'm glad they didn't catch anyone trying to brush it off as nothing.
Very cool video.

Keep it up!

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
I'm curious as to why the interviewers ("D-Scin" and Jessica) act is if they're not aware themselves of certain info. Are these two contributors to the site?

There was one portion in the interview (roughly at the 3:20 mark) where the gentleman asks the interviewer (who I presume was Jessica) "have you guys ever heard about Chemtrails?" and she responds with "No, please tell me".

Is the interview style conducted in such a manner as to maintain an unbiased interview? Because any member of ATS would at least be familiar with the term "Chemtrails" I would imagine.

Just inquisitiveness I guess.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by UberL33t

That's a relatively common interview tactic to engage people to speak freely.

I should ad that our new hosts are the results of our partnership with The New School in New York City. These are up-and-coming students of their media/film department working with us on a paid internship program. So there may be a few new fresh and highly-talented faces showing up once in a while.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

Greatly appreciate what you and the staff are striving for.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   
The people interviewed here can't see past their own country. They speak only of some of the US states where these bird and fish deaths have occurred and none seem to realize that it has happened outside the borders of North America. Is it lack of awareness or a lack of caring what happens outside their own little world?

The replies were no more than speculation and superstition. No one seems to demand valid answers from forensic experts and seem to be content to just make up their own answers about it. They are complacent little slaves.

I polled three store clerks the other day. The answers I got were :1) shrug 2) "ate something bad" 3) the terrorists did it.

It seems like people only gravitate to the sensationalism of "new news" but really don't think past the entertainment aspect of news. Reality has no impact on them. Sad.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   

That is great Skeptic Overload, a little Birdie (no pun intended) told me this show will be on weekly or possibly more then once a week. Good luck to the up and coming students in the New School in New York and what ATS is doing for them.

edit on 13-1-2011 by Aquarius1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Much,Kudos,no spin ,people just don`t know either,more theories to go on,official or unofficial.
edit on 13-1-2011 by gringoboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   

It is a good tactic. I may even have used it while posting on ATS myself occasionally.

I would like to see how differently the public react to this type of material here in the UK. Perhaps more sceptical? I'm not sure.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alethea
The people interviewed here can't see past their own country. They speak only of some of the US states where these bird and fish deaths have occurred and none seem to realize that it has happened outside the borders of North America. Is it lack of awareness or a lack of caring what happens outside their own little world?

The replies were no more than speculation and superstition. No one seems to demand valid answers from forensic experts and seem to be content to just make up their own answers about it. They are complacent little slaves.

I polled three store clerks the other day. The answers I got were :1) shrug 2) "ate something bad" 3) the terrorists did it.

It seems like people only gravitate to the sensationalism of "new news" but really don't think past the entertainment aspect of news. Reality has no impact on them. Sad.

That's pretty harsh. How many non ATS members in America know about it happening outside of the States? Not many I would wager. These people struck me as being rather informed. The first guy said "weather control" of all things...not what I expected to hear from a non-ATS member. People were talking about the pole shift and EM fields....I guarantee you if you came to my home town of Atlanta, GA people would not even understand the questions that were being asked...New Yorkers are on the ball it seems.

All these people have is speculation for god's sake. That's what they are being asked to do is to speculate...I'm baffled as to why you would complain about that. They are supposed to make up their own answers...that's the whole point...to use their minds...and you criticize them for it.

Where were the forensic "experts" these people were supposed to demand answers from? Hiding around the next corner I suppose?

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Loved the correspondents...so earnest. They exhibited a refined intuitive for choosing their interview subjects (or was there an ATS producer? Alas, it was a little to good for amateurs... ). This was an excellent and socially conscious topic choice. All in all, it was fresh, unpretentious and thankfully, not overproduced.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Well I think this is a spectacular concept. I am quickly becoming a fan of this series. I would love to perhaps see other cities incorporated in the future, preferably the Tampa/St. Pete - Clearwater area, although I may be partial there
. Are there plans to expand interview locations? Presumably, I would think the answer to that would be based on the series popularity with the membership.

I was rather impressed to see some of the responses from everyday people on the street, and how their views mirrored a lot of what is discussed on ATS. You should hand cards out to promote membership once the interview is completed, maybe throw in a bumper sticker for good measure. Keep up the good work!

edit on 1/13/2011 by UberL33t because: because the keys on the keyboard move involuntarily for some reason.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by AboveTopSecret.com

I really wish I could see this. ATS videos are not available on 3G phones. This is my only access to the net. Surely I am not alone. I hope ATS makes videos and pic uploads available to ALL their users soon.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by staciebee

We're working on an app for that.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by angelwrangler

You have my thanks angelwrangler..
It was indeed just Jessica and I on the street.
It was not the easiest of days to get people to talk with us as it was hovering just above 20 degrees..
There were about 5 or 6 people we did not include in the video as they 1. were not informed, 2. Did not speak English (or claimed not to, which is a sign they do not want to be interviewed) or 3. (My favorite) claimed to be "Too Drunk" at about 3 in the afternoon to participate in an interview..

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by DScin

See there you go, all the more reason to move to Florida

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join