It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS on Inside Edition

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Hi,

I did a quick search and didn't see any other threads mentioning this, but ATS was just discussed on Inside Edition (the 3:00 pm EST version).

It was in regards to the Arizona shooting but unfortunately I had the sound off as I was working. I saw the ATS logo in my peripheral version and was (needless to say) quite shocked.

Inside Edition is syndicated and airs on various channels at various times throughout the day. Check your local listings.

Eric

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by EricD

As a member of the ATS community I have been mentally and emotionally steeled for such exposure for the last several days. But that is not to say that I don't dread what is to come.

Sure we'll get the rubberneckers and the curious - which is all fine and good. But, now, with this level of national exposure, we'll also get more confused kids who will think that this site is some kind of dysfunctional Nirvana and they will come here seeking a feeling of belonging.

I'm not sure I know how to deal with them.

~Heff

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by EricD

We're a tough community,we'll get through this
crisis.It will better prepare us for the next one.

My husband and I were talking about the shooter
this afternoon.I kept the info about the shooter being
a member here from my husband.I was afraid that
he might make me quit.
edit on 13-1-2011 by mamabeth because: felt like adding more

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

As I am new here I am planning on taking the fetal position. However I have been lurking for quite sometime now and I have read a lot of your posts, keep on keeping on. You're doing just fine.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   
I was interviewed this morning by Inside Edition, and won't see it here in Arizona for another 2.5 hours.

They (at least my interviewer) were very complimentary of our site, and especially in the way our members reacted to erad3's posts.

My interview lasted about 12 minutes, but I'm sure it will be edited down to something less.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

I was watching it, had a call come in that required me to be at my desk (tv in the other room) and I missed it.

fortunately, I taped it.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Excellent way they treated this (and us)... Nothing but the facts. Very good in deed.

Springer...

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Hi,

Here is a listing of where and when Inside Edition is shown:

www.insideedition.com...

There is also a brief article on their site where they mention that he was obsessed with the film Zeitgeist (which has been discussed endlessly on ATS).

Eric

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
This ATS connection is spreading fast. I was on The Anomalist website and they had mentioned the connection to ATS and had a link to cryptomundo who also had mentioned comments from Jared Loughner on their website. The guy got around to a lot of my favorite websites. Lets hope this goose chase ends soon.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
S.O.

Are you permitted to run any of the segment that you did or have access to the stuff that hit the cutting room floor? I thing it would be awesome to see it all.

Good work. No, Great work.

Apparently they didn't do to bad of a job as I am sure we would have heard about it already.

top topics

join