It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

desertions in US army

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2003 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by ~*��Gl�W-�tԩk����J±�*~

remember, dont talk about things you dont know anything about yet

sorry was an insider joke .. but read a little bit about the international court and you will find out yourselves im not your post-daddy

I smell a hypocrit!

posted on Mar, 19 2003 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Karl???

Again...I...as others...are totally lost in your logic. Where is this coming from?

posted on Mar, 19 2003 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Karl what is wrong can't you respond to questions?

What would a background check on you result in?????

AS I SAID if there were other troops from other countries supporting Iraq against the US and Britain that would at the very least support the fact that in some way what Iraq was doing under Saddam Hussein made ANY sense.

For the record Karl it would also present the issue that you are making any sense.

posted on Mar, 19 2003 @ 10:17 PM
link   

im not your post-daddy

Que?

posted on Mar, 19 2003 @ 10:19 PM
link   
man, the stories bout bosnia are well known .. its common knowledge do a little bit of research .. it will profit your mind in whatever shape or form it may be at the moment

posted on Mar, 19 2003 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Karl...

I must point out that your cryptic one-line posts are causing a great deal of frustration amongst members of this forum. Your posting style portrays a fundamental lack of respect for the members of this community -- you deem yourself above any effort to explain your comments.

There are many current and former members of the U.S. Military who are members here, as well as those with family members in the Military. I would insist you clairfy your claim of desertions and mass rapes. And please, include links to your sources.

posted on Mar, 19 2003 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by ~*��Gl�W-�tԩk����J±�*~

im not your post-daddy

Que?

yo piensi� a toltec quando escribi� eso

posted on Mar, 19 2003 @ 10:21 PM
link   
*Feeling like a broken record*

Karl, do you have a LINK ???????

posted on Mar, 19 2003 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Oye para mi Karl tu esta comiendo M!$^Da OK

posted on Mar, 19 2003 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by William
Karl...
I must point out that your cryptic one-line posts are causing a great deal of frustration amongst members of this forum. Your posting style portrays a fundamental lack of respect for the members of this community -- you deem yourself above any effort to explain your comments.
There are many current and former members of the U.S. Military who are members here, as well as those with family members in the Military. I would insist you clairfy your claim of desertions and mass rapes. And please, include links to your sources.

ok ill shut up about the rapings and the desertions

posted on Mar, 19 2003 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Which means in a time of war you have made accusation which have absolutely no basis?

Grow up Karl what you are doing is disgusting

posted on Mar, 19 2003 @ 10:29 PM
link   
All we have asked is for you to clarify and prove your remarks. Your cryptic replies suggest you're meaning to be inflammatory, rather than logical and objectional.

posted on Mar, 19 2003 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Toltec
Which means in a time of war ...

war hasnt been declared

posted on Mar, 19 2003 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by rahboni
All we have asked is for you to clarify and prove your remarks. Your cryptic replies suggest you're meaning to be inflammatory, rather than logical and objectional.

ok, ill try to find links, but it may take a day or two...

posted on Mar, 19 2003 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Karl Molarius
war hasnt been declared

Guess they didn't show Bush's speech in your little fantasyland. The war has begun, what do you call tomahawks and bunker busters hitting Baghdad?

posted on Mar, 19 2003 @ 10:56 PM
link   
link

i was a little curious so i went searching...this was all i could find on these supposed rapes and it doesn't say their were rapes; just that some wanted to use the ICC just in case there were any war crimes committed by peacekeepers and Bush said "HELL NO!" that US citizens wouldn't be judged or tried in by the ICC and we won't fight if the ICC has any jursidiciton over our troops.

Karl, i've seen this happen several times and it's getting kinda annoying. please don't make others do your homework for you. if the members of ats are one thing it's reliable when it comes to information gathering. it wouldn't hurt for you to use a search engine and provide a link before posting.

posted on Mar, 19 2003 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Karl a Declaration of War is a statement that war will follow unless demands are not met. War was declared
52 hrs ago, get in touch with reality

posted on Mar, 19 2003 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Karl Molarius
war hasnt been declared

How much cotton do you have in your ears, Karl?...Sodamn Insane has declared war on us a long time ago & the official start of the Iraqi war is already on.

What war? Jeez, how much rent do you pay for that dream world you're living in?

posted on Mar, 19 2003 @ 11:48 PM
link   
The capacity of some posters to digress and infuriate at the same time can only be marvelled at.
Let us be clear that, while there was widespread and horrifying rape -used almost as a military tactic among the various ex-Yugoslavs (notably the rape of Muslim and Catholic Croat women by Orthodox Serbs) there was never any suggestion of US soldiers being guilty (there were allegations made about UN troops from other nations).
The one incident involving Western "peacekeepers" was when Dutch soldiers were accused of standing by while rape was committed (this had some repercussions as posters will recall).

posted on Mar, 19 2003 @ 11:50 PM
link   
As for the original topic: I doubt iof any army ever has been entirely free of desertions on the eve of battle.
But in a well-equipped, confident volunteer force such as the US units, I would be amazed if there was any serious issue of desertion. In any case, non-Muslim Americans surrounded by Arabs, Where would they desert to?

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join