It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unite against Fascism filmed marching for Sharia law with Muslim Extremists

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   
The controversial group Muslim against Crusaders organized a pro sharia law march in London last year. If you're not familiar with MAC they were the extremists who burnt poppys on remembrance day. They also used to go under the name Islam4uk led by Anjem choudary until they were banned.

The event was counter protested by one law for all, an anti sharia law group which actually consists of quite a lot of Muslims against this barbaric law. They are not at all fascist and are not linked to far right groups such as the Edl. here is there website www.onelawforall.org.uk...[/url]

The event was also counter protested by the Edl, One law for all were not part of there protest and made it known to the Edl they were not welcome to protest alongside them.

Then Unite against Fascism turned up since they are against Fascism you think they would be protesting against the people wanting homosexuals to be killed, adulterers stoned to death, non Muslims to convert or die. but no they were marching WITH them.

I respect anyone who would counter protest real fascism and did actually have some respect for the Uaf protesting against the BNP But not anymore

The UAF denied all knowledge of the incident, Yet the video speaks for itself. The leader of oen law for all has written to the UAF asking for an explanation, yet she has recieved no reply The UAF the biggest bunch of hypocrites i have ever seen. Thoughts ????

edit on 13-1-2011 by Thetawave because: .

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Thetawave

Note the UAF banners towards the end. hmmmm

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   

also this is my first thread so do not know how to change the catergory this thread should be in.
edit on 13-1-2011 by Thetawave because: f

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Firstly you should realise people don't buy the antimuslim rubbish you are selling.

Secondly people have the right to protest in the UK, the Muslim group you seem to have a problem with object to UK forces being deployed in Muslim lands and killing Muslims. It is for this reason they burn the poppy and the poppy is not sacred.

I am not aware of anybody taking sharia seriously as a threat in the UK but fascists and racists. Sharia law is like any religious law like Kosher food rulings and rabbinic rulings and is only pertinent to believers but thugs like you make a meal of it.

It is not OK to be a racist, it is not OK to be a religious bigot and you are invited to take what you are selling and keep it yourself.

Thanks
edit on 13-1-2011 by Ilovecatbinlady because: typo

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Ilovecatbinlady

They have no right to burn poppys,they should respect the dead,i say deport that scum!

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Quite simply............NAW!!!

Well I like how they are complaining against a system that gives them the right to protest, albeit a dodgy one, and I particuarly like the comment about how we are worshiping MP's etc and that all should be equal. yet they worship an invisible 'god'.

If another church made a sort of 'court' on its premises they would be shut down. I don't like where this is heading, lvoe or hate them, the EDL (or SDL) have a fair point and in my opinion get more than their share of stick from alot of people.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Hang on are you for real OOZY ??? you use the race card when anyone brings sharia law into it but cry when the same card is pulled on you when you bring zionism into the discussion. being against Sharia law and the rights it strips away from people is not racist. I suppose you think the muslims who are part of one law for all are racist too

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Imagine a white christian protested against dead muslim soldiers in their fartherland,they would be beheaded!

edit on 13/1/11 by lektrofellon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Show me where i have been racist Ozzy ?? what's that you can't secondly note the title of this thread it's about exposing the UAF for marching with fascists. If you think Sharia isn't fascist you are deluded.

YES i do have a major problem with Muslims against crusaders. You do realise the people who were planning to set bombs off in london over christmas were part of this group and had links to anjem choudary.

But Oh noes you are a racist. get real Ozzy i have no problems with islam just the extremists like who were in this video. i could use the same logic you are using and say you are racist becasue you hate zionism which is jewish culture.

i notice you said Sharia law isn't a threat and is only for non muslims. Yet these moderate muslims want it for EVERYONE

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
The Muslims into sharia law are into the exoteric religious laws that are--just like the Catholics, Orthodox Jews, Quakers, the Amish and many other religious groups that operate within the externals of religious law. According to western democracy they have that right to within their own group to practice that law unless it goes outside of the existing laws of the dominant secular society.

Sharia actually commands Muslims to accept and obey any secular law that the Muslim is obligated to according to where they live as a citizen.

Unfortunately many of the Muslims themselves are ignorant of this and become overly chauvinistic regarding their law that is supposed to apply to them only unless it is a dominant Muslim society.

Also in the Sharia is the commandment that says:”There is to be no compulsion in religion”
Therfore they have no right or ogligation to impose their law on people within a given dominant secular society.

Often though the conflict of the religious law of religious people conflicts with the secular laws of the countries they live in; this is not unique to Muslims as there Are numerous cases of religious folks going to court to adjudicate conflicts in this regard: such as Jehovah Witnesses who refuse to salute the flag and many Christian scientist who don’t want to give their children standard medical treatment.

So the Muslims are not unique just more numerous and in the present climate of the few extremists who are distorting th sharia law, very prominent.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by lektrofellon

They have no right to burn poppys,they should respect the dead,i say deport that scum!

This is the fine thing about being British, we have the freedom of expression and we can burn poppies as a means of protest.

Protest does not guarantee good taste.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Bigman

The EDL and any other fascist group do not know the meaning of fair. The see all Muslims as a problem and not just fringe groups taking advantage of our freedom of expressions.

You seem to have an understanding for the fascist EDL which makes you a little fascist. You too have to come to terms with your extremist attitude.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by inforeal

Sharia actually commands Muslims to accept and obey any secular law that the Muslim is obligated to according to where they live as a citizen.

THAT is a load of BULL

One of the LEADERS of the Muslims here in my home state BEHEAD his wife because she wanted to divorce him!

Muslim Television Channel Founder Charged With Beheading His Wife

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by inforeal

You are very knowledgeable my friend and it is true many Muslims are ignorant of their own religion and get swept away with the utterances of extremists.

When Western governments, the media, EDL, racists and bigots start campaigning against all Muslims I doubt the majority of them have the time to sort out these extremists when the are being violated by the TSA, treated as threat by the authorities and having their reputation slandered by bigots.
edit on 13-1-2011 by Ilovecatbinlady because: typo

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by crimvelvet
reply to post by inforeal

One of the LEADERS of the Muslims here in my home state BEHEAD his wife because she wanted to divorce him!

NOW THAT is a load of BULL

Who died and made him a Muslim Leader? By your logic Jared Lough is the leader of English speaking whiteys.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   

The controversial group Muslim against Crusaders organized a pro sharia law march in London last year. If you're not familiar with MAC they were the extremists who burnt poppys on remembrance day

what is your problem, they are abiding by the law....

keep your anti muslim rhetoric and take it some place else...

kx

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Personally I always found the UAF to be the true thugs while the EDL got the bad rap for doing what seemingly most Americans do, have pride in their country and stand up for it against illegal immigrants who play the system.

Always seemed funny I'd read about EDL having peaceful protests against Muslim terrorists (and in some cases Muslims in general which I don't agree with, that thought's a little too extreme) yet the UAF have gatecrashed on purpose with THEIR protests and caused trouble only for them to be viewed in the media as the peaceful ones who got wronged by the EDL "thugs and criminals"

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
The reason international leftists always buddy-up with muslim-extremists is because they share a common goal: The destruction of America and its satellite Israel. But once that goal is accomplished the commies are going to be in for a huge surprise as their "ally" turns on them.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by lucid eyes
The reason international leftists always buddy-up with muslim-extremists is because they share a common goal: The destruction of America and its satellite Israel. But once that goal is accomplished the commies are going to be in for a huge surprise as their "ally" turns on them.

How can we take your comment seriously when even your avatar has the zionist flag straddling Egypt, Jordan, the Lebanon, Syria, Iraq and Saudi Arabia.

It is a known fact the zionist flag has two blue stripes symbolising the zionist state claims to the lands between the river Euphrates and the Nile River as Eretz Israel.

You should also know that leftism and communism was been created by prominent Jews while the human rights campaigners in the UK are products of our Quaker and Christian traditions. Christians and Muslims are very close philosophically in comparison to the Asiatic Jewish tradition and the atheistic Zionist movement.

I would suggest that the US is a satellite of Israel rather than the other way around.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by purplemer

Not agreeing with poppies being burnt in protest isn't being racist, its just having pride in your country and its traditions.

So many English people these days seem to have such tunnel vision, and don't see the English customs going down the pan.

That act changed my view on Muslims forever. It was a step too far.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join