It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Movie "Battle of LA" Preparing us for STAGED Alien Invasion?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
When the "so called" invasions come, people will hardly look back on these movies. As for hidden messages in such movies, well there are messages in a lot of movies not just Alien related ones ...

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by GeminiSky
Hey Guys!

Its been a while since ive posted on here, some of you may remember me from the numerous threads I authored last year.... Anyways..

Troy McClure?

Anyways, I wanted to say that I don't think this means anything. E.T.'s are easy antagonists in fiction, it's easy to fear them because we don't know anything about them but assume they have superior technology. You don't feel pity them because they are new to you and you've seen no redeeming qualities. You can hate them because they want to take over the planet and writers never bother to explain why, it's just something that aliens do. The same goes with demons in fiction. This is why you see them so often in fiction.

You should also be aware that every alien movie that has come out since I have been on ATS has been suggested to be a form of disclosure or warning of an invasion. So far none of it has come to be true, and sometimes the aliens are good guys and sometimes bad guys so it doesn't appear to be a hollywood conspiracy. Alien movies sell well, and they are easy antagonists for writers to use, it's just entertainment and that's my opinion.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by JustCurious1
reply to post by GeminiSky

Yes there has been an upsurge in sci-fi related programmes & films, that's because I would imagine the audience for sci-fi related productions has grown with their increasing audiences.
If there wasn't enough people willing to pay to watch these, they would dissipate.
(Demand and supply)
However saying that I CAN see why some people can think along the lines of we are being conditioned, but until I've seen solid proof of that I can't let myself believe it.

Heres the thing tho.....we don't know the actual box office numbers....they may be overly inflated. I have read that directors like speilberg are paid off by the PTB to produce movies that fit their agenda.

OK so to put things in perspective for you guys, lets take into account ANY OTHER TYPE OF MOVIE....like say that movie "Houseguest" with sinbad? Good movie right? made good money i think...

OK so lets say almost every year after that movie was released, there were movie makers pitching the same exact movie, with a similar plot to studio execs..and the movies were approved. Sounds crazy right? Now lets say they started coming out with these "houseguest" scenario movies, SEVERAL times a year, again all sharing a similar plot....and the movies continue to be approved....sounds even crazier right?

Well guess what, ITS HAPPENING NOW, only the movies are about alien invasions, and all share the same plot, and continue to be released by the dozen every year.....

Does anyone see where im going with this??

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   

The "aliens" are already here and have been here for quite some time. They are the very ones who have set up the masonic system that encompasses the entire globe. The "aliens" have "invaded" this planet for centuries and have been quietly chipping away at the earth itself while casting the net to enslave her native children. If you can't see that the bad guys have been in place for a long time and are determined to destroy the planet then you are blind. These aliens are the ones who have brought the schemes of divide and conquer, greed and hatred, etc. and have influenced human beings, many of whom have adopted these mind-sets.

Perhaps there is a larger unseen (to us) planetary war that is going on. The stakes are this planet and her people. And these aliens are bent on destroying both out of their hatred for us. Sadly, many humans have been caught up into this scheme and are selling out their own people.

It's almost silly to believe that "the aliens are coming" when there is too much evidence that they have already been here for a long time.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Calm down Dear, if you take your proposition at face value, in 2011 we can look forward to being shafted by the following scenarios:-
The Day of the Triffids, Super 8, Apollo 11, Elysium, blah, blah, blah.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Battle Of LA 1942

maybe they got the idea from this incident?

MORE

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Aliens are just a popular subject right now, just like glittering teen age vampires. These films are what Hollywood considers "marketable" meaning it makes money. It's like when Dracula, Wolf Man, the Mummy had a good run. Its like when the Ring type of films were popular choice just a few years ago. And Alien films seem to have a surge once in a while too. It is no more a Disclosure than when Close Encounters, ET even ALF were in theaters and on TV. These films are all horror movies and nothing more. By scaring us with said films to get the adrenaline pumping for a nice flavor and preparing us as some next meal for impending ET is silly. There is nothing of educational value in these films if anything it is dis info really.

Could they be preparing us for a False Flag Alien attack? I can see that happening. The PTB works hard to keep us in fear that is for sure.
edit on 13-1-2011 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-1-2011 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   

I think what's happened is we are living in a time where for anyone in the "arts" to think about stepping out of the safe zone is not regarded as a pioneer rather a fool who isn't going to make the amounts of money the companies want/expect.
If it work's , then keep on doing it and doint it until it can't be done anymore.
Sci-Fi films work at the moment so expect them to be done as frequently as they are for a few years yet.
When they start bombing at the box office they will move onto the newest trend, vampires probably lol

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by JustCurious1

Yes there has been an upsurge in sci-fi related programmes & films, that's because I would imagine the audience for sci-fi related productions has grown with their increasing audiences.
If there wasn't enough people willing to pay to watch these, they would dissipate.
(Demand and supply)
However saying that I CAN see why some people can think along the lines of we are being conditioned, but until I've seen solid proof of that I can't let myself believe it.

Heres the thing tho.....we don't know the actual box office numbers....they may be overly inflated. I have read that directors like speilberg are paid off by the PTB to produce movies that fit their agenda.

OK so to put things in perspective for you guys, lets take into account ANY OTHER TYPE OF MOVIE....like say that movie "Houseguest" with sinbad? Good movie right? made good money i think...

OK so lets say almost every year after that movie was released, there were movie makers pitching the same exact movie, with a similar plot to studio execs..and the movies were approved. Sounds crazy right? Now lets say they started coming out with these "houseguest" scenario movies, SEVERAL times a year, again all sharing a similar plot....and the movies continue to be approved....sounds even crazier right?

Well guess what, ITS HAPPENING NOW, only the movies are about alien invasions, and all share the same plot, and continue to be released by the dozen every year.....

Does anyone see where im going with this??

Science fiction has been around as long as films have been screened (well, give or take a year or so), not sure I've really seen an increase as such and ET invasions allow the 'enemy' to be apolitical - future proofs you in case this years foe is next years friend.

On a related matter, films with zombies, vampires and child wizards have been coming out more and more - is disclosure on the books for them too?

That Battle of LA has taken so long to come out is the only real surprise, there is no proof that there was anything remotely related to ET activity at the time but has become a real urban myth for some people, why it hasn't been exploited yet with a varnish of artistic license (ie, suggesting the guns were actually shooting at anything that was actually there, terrestrial or otherwise) is probably more the mystery...

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Actually I believe this movie may be loosely based on an event that happened back in 1942. The U.S. military supposedly threw everything they had at this object but could not even damage it. From the story it says the object hovered over L.A. and surrounding areas for a few hours,was witnessed by thousands, had thousands of artillery rounds shot at it and DID NOT FIRE BACK when eventually it flew off into the sky. The papers later said it was a case of "war nerves" and it was only a weather balloon or some nonsense. That must've been one tough weather balloon!
www.rense.com/ufo/battleofla.htm

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by something wicked

Really? So your saying the actual Battle of LA incident that happened in the 40's has absolutely nothing to do with anything ET?>

The fact that a silent, hovering craft appeared on the west coast of the united states,Was lit up by several spolights, IN PLAIN SIGHT, was bombarded for HOURS by anti aircraft guns, and other heavy artillery, and DID NOT BUDGE, then just simply vanished or flew away? Really?

Im sorry but I would think that the alien tech hypothesis fits in there, im not saying that it was ET for sure, but it was definitely extremely advanced tech, that seemingly did not belong to either the Axis OR Allies.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
The film Battle of LA takes place in modern times. A bunch of space ships fly over the city and have a fire fight with the military. The aliens at some point come down and invade.

None of this happened in 1942

It is the usual method used by Hollywood in completely changing a true story a good story. Throw some robot aliens in there and some slime some cheesy acting with no real plot and you got a box office smash.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unknown Soldier
The film Battle of LA takes place in modern times. A bunch of space ships fly over the city and have a fire fight with the military.

Wait so in 1942, there was no UFO hovering for hours over LA while the military repeatedly fired their artillery guns upon it?

Wheew and I was worried, so I guess those were fake artillery shells, fake air raid sirens, and most importantly a fake UFO hovering for hours above a major US city? Thanks so much for clearing that up for us!
edit on 13-1-2011 by GeminiSky because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by inthemass
Battle Of LA 1942

maybe they got the IDEA from this incident?

MORE

Anyways we should wait and see the movie before we jump to conclusions.
edit on 13-1-2011 by inthemass because: typo

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   

The film Battle of LA takes place in modern times. A bunch of space ships fly over the city and have a fire fight with the military.

Wait so in 1942, there was no UFO hovering for hours over LA while the military repeatedly fired their artillery guns upon it?

Wheew and I was worried, so I guess those were fake artillery shells, fake air raid sirens, and most importantly a fake UFO hovering for hours above a major US city? Thanks so much for clearing that up for us!

That is not what I was saying, Im saying the new film has nothing in common with the 1942 incident.

I did not even discuss the UFO INCIDENT in 1942, I meant the new film takes the name of the incident and changes the story in to a horror film. Im not disputing there was a UFO hovering there over LA in 1942 taking rounds for an hour.

Geeeeeezzzz

You assumed that I implied that was not a UFO in 1942, so if I may ask did the UFO in 1942 attack the city? Did it deploy a ground force?

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by inthemass

Sorry bud, that was a mis-understanding on my part. I know that ultimately, we both are working towards the same goal, and that is finding the truth in the midst of all this dis-info..

GeminiSky

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   

reply to post by something wicked

Really? So your saying the actual Battle of LA incident that happened in the 40's has absolutely nothing to do with anything ET?>

The fact that a silent, hovering craft appeared on the west coast of the united states,Was lit up by several spolights, IN PLAIN SIGHT, was bombarded for HOURS by anti aircraft guns, and other heavy artillery, and DID NOT BUDGE, then just simply vanished or flew away? Really?

Im sorry but I would think that the alien tech hypothesis fits in there, im not saying that it was ET for sure, but it was definitely extremely advanced tech, that seemingly did not belong to either the Axis OR Allies.

Yes, saying exactly that. There are actually no accredited reports of seeing any hovering craft. I guess you are taking this from a UFO related site. The real fear at the time was that Japan had a fleet of wooden gliders in the area about to rain hellfire on LA, but that again was not borne of any substance. Sorry for bubble bursting, but there is nothing said at the time - and I mean said at the time that actually refers to any silent hovering craft, nothing in plain sight of anyone (atmospheric conditions with the fact it was both night and cloudy) wouldn't have allowed you to see it even if it was there anyway.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   

You are correct, no UFO hovering for hours above LA. A lot of people werre shook up over the perceived very real threat of a Japanese invasion at the time though if that helps.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Really? So your saying the actual Battle of LA incident that happened in the 40's has absolutely nothing to do with anything ET

Knock yourself out.

Paul is the real soft disclosure, I'm telling you we'll all soon be frying gold.

-m0r

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Hi Gemini, my key point was around your assertion that several films around alien invasion = some level of preparing us for disclosure. As true blood, the Twilight franchise, being human (at least in the UK) are also major sellers at the moment in book, TV and movie formats, does the same hold true in your opinion?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join