It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The reasons to go to war.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2004 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by crmanager
You are right. He said there were WMD's.
So did China, France, Germany, Russia, Pakistan, England, The U.N., Spain, Phillipines, and the rest of the whole friggin world. By the way do you hear about those missles that are turning up in the Netherlands and Turkey and Jordan? And the nerve gas the Poles found?

But Bush was the liar.

And HELLO, the 9/11 commission SAID there were contacts to AlQueda. Not to 9/11 but to the group.
Get a grip. We had good reasons to go in.
And by the way. North Korea told the world it had no nuke program then waited till we were in Iraq to announce it was startin everything back up.

So what if China, France, Russia, Clinton, etc thought there were WMD - at one point we thought the same about N Korea. There is a difference b/t intelligence reports and speculation and launching a pre-emptive strike on that assumption. So did France, German, and Russia all support our invasion of Iraq then - they must have since they thought there were WMDs. Oh wait - they disagreed with us there. Even if Putin comes out with this info after the fact - still can't dispute they wanted no part of it. Quit using that as an excuse.

To be imminent threat, missiles must have certain characteristics about design and range. These did not. Seattle times rebutted point out sarin and Poles - said it was not true - straight from Pentagon.

If the 911 commission supports your point (since you've used them), then why have Cheney and Bush argued about their findings. You can't spin this man - just watch the news on that one.

You tell me to get a grip.

When did you last serve in a hostile area, put your arse on the line for many years protecting freedom. God bless ya if you did, but if not, then don't insult me with those comments. I am a prior military guy, honorable service and a logical brain. Sorry if you can't bear with my comments.

<< 1   >>

join