It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JFK library opens 1st online presidential archive

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Just posting this FYI for the members who are interested in JFK, over 200,000 documents and 1200 recordings available..

fox12idaho.com

Caroline Kennedy is helping to unveil the nation's first online digitized presidential archive, which includes President John F. Kennedy's most important papers, photographs and recordings.

On Thursday, Caroline Kennedy visited the National Archives and said online access to her father's official records, personal correspondence, telephone conversations and speeches would give a new generation access to the historical record.

If you want to go to the archive click here:

JFK ARCHIVE

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by JacKatMtn

Bah... now there goes my sleep time for the next week or two!

Excellent find JacKatMtn! S&F

~Heff

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   
I have been to the thirteenth floor museum down in Dallas, and this is a fascinating subject into the mind of a killer. I am interesting to see what comes out. And have always been curious on this subject. Thanks for posting this update.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

Sweet!! Should we expect a few bombshell threads in the coming weeks?

I haven't started looking into those files yet, cause like you I would probably get lost in there for weeks myself.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Thanks for this thread and the heads up, cannot wait to read this what I am sure is an amazing achieve. Wonder what has taken them so long to get this up and available to the public, looks like I will do some serious reading over the next few weeks or however long it takes.

S&F

top topics

join