It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who still feels like this???

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by spacedoubt

I'm having trouble counting the number of terrorist attacks on US soil, since 9/11..
Can anyone help me?

Sure, of the top of my head...18. But that discounts the 280 million Americans coincidentally held hostage in fear by the AMERICAN TERRORISTS that drove around the mid-atlantic offing people with impunity and the anthrax killer (STILL AT LARGE) that made the prospect of checking your mail death defying.

Want the number of handgun murders now? How about just the random violence serving no purpose other than the continued terrorizing of urban inhabitants of gang territory? I don't have the figure off hand, but my Republican friends seem pretty proud of the chain letter they send around statistically proving how much safer a year in Iraq is than any given month in Detroit.

Than any given month in Detroit! And we're suppposed to be proud of that? That proves we're doing the right thing in Iraq? It only proves to me we're doing the wrong thing here.

Don't think terrorism only comes in the form of Muslim extremism. American terrorists can kill you just the same and never get caught (apparently). Checked your mail yet today?

But even if you can manage to convince yourself that it's somehow better for our boys to die at the hands of a car bomb on foreign soil than our own... they are still terrorist attacks!

The premise that it's somehow better to die there than here assumes attacks on American soil are a given. Well they sure are if you don't read the memo!

No attacks on American soil since 9/11 my...

Man I just hate that line (no offense). As I'm sure the familes of the Anthrax and DC sniper victims would agree.

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 04:54 PM
link   
I hear ya. We just don't normally consider Americans terrorists, no matter what they do.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join