It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will Americans be jailed with new law??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Obama Wants to Jail Americans with New Law

www.freestatevoice.com.au

Foreign Ministry reports circulating in the Kremlin are warning that an already explosive situation in the United States is about to get a whole lot worse as a new law put forth by President Obama is said capable of seeing up to 500,000 American citizens jailed for the crime of opposing their government.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.govtrack.us
edit on 13-1-2011 by kennylee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   
I saw this coming a long time ago with all the Fusion Centers around the nation that have sprung up. It first dawned on me that the government would start trying to roundup "Radicals when I read this thread on ATS last month. www.abovetopsecret.com...

I think that this scenario will play out eventually and that is just my opinion. The article talks about the “Violent Radicalization and Homegrown Terrorism Prevention Act"

“The Violent Radicalization and Homegrown Terrorism Prevention Act”.
First introduced in the US Congress in 2007 by Democratic Representative Jane Harmon, this new law passed the US House of Representatives by a secretive voice vote, but failed to pass the US Senate, after which it was believed dead until this past week when it was embraced by Obama who became the first American President to name his own citizens as a threat to his Nations security.

ETA: Thanks for the links StarTraveller. Here is one..www.goldcoastchronicle.com...
The others are in his post below..

This really shouldn't surprise anyone with everything this President has been doing to the country. A copy of the bill can be read in the govtrack link. Thoughts??

www.freestatevoice.com.au
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 13-1-2011 by kennylee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Cant get your link to open (my crappy BB) but this sounds suspiciously like a Sorcha Faal story

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by kennylee

Yeah, I got as far as the title of your link, which reads:

Text of H.R. 1955 [110th]: Violent Radicalization and Homegrown Terrorism Prevention Act of 2007

and it occurred to me that a certain GW Bush happened to be POTUS in 2007. So...

~Heff

link   
Yep.. if it's Faal Op owes us 10 bucks a piece.
She always uses sources inside Russia..

Oh and the article is "Written by: Editor."

I call bogus.

edit on 13-1-2011 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

link   
This is your typical liberal democrat at work.

Is there any more debate needed about the degree of fascism this "president" has evidenced?

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by lnr42

See if any of these open up buddy:

ppjg.wordpress.com...

www.sodahead.com...

www.goldcoastchronicle.com...

Although the original link does take a few second to open.
edit on 13-1-2011 by StarTraveller because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by kennylee

Aye most would question the source of this, Possibly provide some supporting links that help prove the validity of the news story

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Needed the FEMA camps for something... we'll see.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   
That would be suicide. Political suicide. Even if the threat existed (which it doesnt) he would have to say that citizens of the United States were in fact, terrorists. I cant imagine that would bode well for him, his administration, or even his party. They had better make damn sure they know what can of worms they are opening, if this happens.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by TedHodgson

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Do these not help ?

lol just realised where this has ended up

edit on 13-1-2011 by StarTraveller because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by StarTraveller

Thanks for the links.
edit on 13-1-2011 by lnr42 because: superflous

ETA: Fastest transfer to the hoax forum ever lol
edit on 13-1-2011 by lnr42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by lnr42
Cant get your link to open (my crappy BB) but this sounds suspiciously like a Sorcha Faal story

the link worked for me.

the article is very downbeat on the whole Obama regime & where he wants to take the USA.

the author is the "Editor" of the web site...no name given, so one will need to search out the source
or 'contact' the source (i did not see any such 'contact' address on the page)
RE: free state voice .com. au
edit on 13-1-2011 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by StarTraveller

Aye deffo
We most have posted at pretty much the same time

So it is a hoax then

edit on 13/1/11 by TedHodgson because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   
It may or may not be a hoax. The Mods seem to think it is. Even if it is, I can see the real possibility of it happening. The Fusion Centers have almost a half a million people on their WatchList and they have some kind of plan for that list don't you think?

publicintelligence.net...

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Why not allow people who are dissatisfied with our country and causing problems to simply leave? I've looked into leaving the U.S.A. and its not that easy. You have to have what they consider to be valid reasons for leaving and another country that is willing to take you as a citizen. You cannot just be a citizen of the world, or go and live in international water, you have to have allegiance to an officially recognized country somewhere on the planet. Exile the trouble makers rather than waste time and money by putting them in prison camps. We can fill the void with illegal aliens loyal to and willing to tow the party line (which ever party that brings them into the fold). Send them all to Cuba or Mexico or convert them to Judaism and then send them to Israel. Put them on a Moon or Mars colony. If they get all uppity, just turn down the oxygen till they pass out. I hope you all realize I'm not serious, but these scenarios have probably been considered by the PTB already. I guess we can't let the FEMA camps go to waste and remain empty for too long.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by MMPI2

edit on 13-1-2011 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by kennylee
It may or may not be a hoax. The Mods seem to think it is. Even if it is, I can see the real possibility of it happening. The Fusion Centers have almost a half a million people on their WatchList and they have some kind of plan for that list don't you think?

publicintelligence.net...

Aw heck, just because it's a hoax don't mean we still can't get good and mad over it!

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   
With the amount of corruption going on, the risk for terror should the economy collapse is great. If money failed to worked then all trade would stop, shops close and significant civil distress follow. An economy is not a thing that can be rebuilt overnight and would send America back into a third world status. Corruption is causing great strain through many sectors of society, law, police, government, corporations and others. there are already many warning signs of economic instability, this needs to be address before it is too late.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Im new to this site and hope im posting in the right place...I felt compelled to bring to the attention of as many people as possible my strong belief, and forgive me if its already been suggested before now, Ive not seen it anywhere. It has to do with the FEMA camps and my curiosity in how the government planned to get us all rounded up and contained without one hell of a fight from the people who know they are only going to be slaughtered there. Then I remembered an article i read a few yrs. ago that answered my question. It at the same time gave me answers to my questions concerning Chemtrails. I dont have a link to the actual article. (in fact there are several now.) But, it will only take you 10 min. to research Scopolamine - The Zombie-Drug and you may come to the same conclusions as I have. Chemtrails being the delivery mechanism. Id like to know what you think.

Init4zfunofit
edit on 22-1-2011 by init4zfunofit because: I forgot to add my signiture

top topics

join