It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Earth's magnetic pole shift unleashing poisonous space clouds linked to mysterious bird deaths?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Earth's magnetic pole shift unleashing poisonous space clouds linked to mysterious bird deaths?

www.naturalnews.com

The Earth's magnetic field "flips" (or reverses polarity) every few thousand years. This is called a geomagnetic reversal (en.wikipedia.org...). In between these flips, the magnetic field can become quite weak and chaotic, causing "turbulence" in the field, which can effectively cause weaker gaps in the magnetosphere.

These magnetic gaps or weaknesses can allow outside influences that normally would not penetrate the magnetosphere to reach deep into that magnetosphere, theoretically all the way down to where birds fly at very low altitude.

Learn more: http://w
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Hmm, not sure what to think of this. There appears to be too many theories of what is causing the massive die off to even count.

Now while this may be a possibility (a weakened magnetosphere allowing deadly space energy into the environment) it still doesn't account for the concurrent FISH die-offs?

But is this all somehow interrelated to the magnetic pole shifts? Or is this something to do with what MAN is doing?

www.naturalnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Well that's what a lot of people have been thinking since it started occurring.

If this is the case, we should see plane crashes all over... in the coming months/years.

Hopefully this ain't the case.

Or like the in the movie ``The Core``... HAARP caused the center of the earth to stop/reverse earlier than expected...
edit on 13-1-2011 by Vitchilo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

Well Mt Etna is blowing, many others all of the sudden.
Its hard to say, its not all one thing but many changes and possible toxins, but its all anything but normal.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
My automatic assumption whenever anything dies is that it's the fault of humanity, but I'm not going to discount this. Considering how chirpy all the non-migratory songbirds, and even the (migratory) waterbirds, around Nottingham are at the moment, I'm having trouble seeing the die-offs as something global and insidious.

We'll see, I guess.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Wow! Science news from a guy who hawks Valley of Longevity Shampoo on the news page. Doesn't exactly give me much confidence in the efficacy of the reporting. The "health ranger" says so so it must be true.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Another article:

Magnetic Field Disruptions Are The Likely Cause For Mass Bird And Fish Die Offs

Over the past several weeks there have been numerous reports of bird and fish die offs around the planet. The most likely cause for these die offs is the confirmed disruptions to the earth’s magnetic fields. It is widely believed by scientists that birds and fish use these magnetic fields as a navigational tool to migrate to warmer weather areas. In 2001, the National Geographic reported on a study that suggests birds actually use these fields to plan their migration routes. It is also widely believed that fish use these fields to find and detect prey. Any disruption or change in the normal behavior of the earth’s magnetic field or the electromagnetic spectrum as a whole could easily misdirect birds and fish into locations that do not necessarily have warmer weather and result in their death.

Full Text

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
It continues, just as I said it would.

I am sorry to keep putting this in here, but peple need to read it.

2 and 2 were made into 4 by me 13 days ago.

See

ATS Thread

It is a Hard and Long read, but it is ALL important.

You cannot SKIP.

Nice News Spot OP

Star & Flag.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   
There was a HUGE rainbow (for lack of a more appropriate term) north of the Sun yesterday around 5PM. Why?
I've never ever seen that before.
It was cool (around 60 degrees) and over all, clear here in southeast Florida.

Very very strange. Wasn't even pretty. It seemed like there was a pocket of gas lingering in the sky.

I just wonder.........................

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
There was a HUGE rainbow (for lack of a more appropriate term) north of the Sun yesterday around 5PM. Why?

Very very strange. Wasn't even pretty. It seemed like there was a pocket of gas lingering in the sky.

was it part of a sun dog you saw?

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I suggest anyone interested in this particualr subject read the thread posted above. Very interesting data on the earths current magnetosphere.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Very plausible.

Like most things it is probably a myriad of different things going on.

In addition to the magnetic flux, I am sure the BP spill and worse toxic "cleanup materials" are poisoning the seas and destroying the ecosystem. When the microbes and microscopic die off then the plankton and such die. Then the fish and crabs die. Then the whales and sharks die. Etc. ad nauseum.

Global warming is a farce to bring about carbon taxes to fuel a global government, but our impact on the ecosystem with toxic oil, heavy metals, radio-active materials, toxic chemicals, and non bio-degradable plastics are immense. There are floating plastic garbage dumps the size of texas in many of the worlds oceans.

We are destroying our world while the elite rake in the money, destroy our economies, and use misdirection to build a global government.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   

i've speculated on this with friends and its my belief that as we near the galactic alignment mentioned to happen on 12/21/2012, we will have increased volcanic activity, including earthquakes, and more intense weather patterns. the weekend we had all the fish kills and bird deaths was the weekend we had an earthquake in indiana, very very rare. the epicenter was about 5 miles from my uncles house. following this quake there was another quake in chile where the plates had a major shift. last year there was a quake in chile that moved the latitude 10 degrees from its center in salvadore. with the recent quake, one plate dove under a top plate causing our earth to speed up in its revolution. since this happened under the ocean, is it not feasible that we had this happen all over the globe? the movement of the plates might have released gasses into our atmosphere and into our waters to cause these deaths. there were reported quakes all over the globe that weekend.,

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Couldnt it cause the fish deaths if the birds die above water too and fall into it? maybe poisoning near by fish or what ever?

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by ThePeopleParty

whats going to happen when the poles do shift. currently the poles make up the north and south poles. these poles have large amounts of ice surrounding them. a big dilemma with the poles shifting is that it will leave the ice in their current locations. they will have to melt and refreeze on the new pole locations. a recent news article mentioned that the poles are moving approximately 40 miles a year towards the direction of russia. this has caused a tampa airport to have to remark several runways. we are in the age of aquarious, the water bearer sign. if these poles shift and the ice has to refreeze then water levels will automatically rise all over the globe and slowly refreeze at the new poles. did noah experience one of these polar shifts when he was directed to build the ark?

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by edenstruth
reply to post by ThePeopleParty

whats going to happen when the poles do shift. currently the poles make up the north and south poles. these poles have large amounts of ice surrounding them. a big dilemma with the poles shifting is that it will leave the ice in their current locations. they will have to melt and refreeze on the new pole locations. a recent news article mentioned that the poles are moving approximately 40 miles a year towards the direction of russia. this has caused a tampa airport to have to remark several runways. we are in the age of aquarious, the water bearer sign. if these poles shift and the ice has to refreeze then water levels will automatically rise all over the globe and slowly refreeze at the new poles. did noah experience one of these polar shifts when he was directed to build the ark?

The poles that "shift" are the magnetic poles. The ice is formed around the true North and South poles, not the magnetic poles. The ice is a direct result of the earth rotating around an axis that is inclined at an angle of 23.5 degrees with respect to the elliptical orbital plane, with the result that for 6 months of the year each pole and the surrounding area that is farther than 66.5 degrees from the equator is shaded by the earth and gets no warming solar radiation. The amount of solar radiation, or insolation is given by the formula acos(psi), where a is the solar radiation intensity and psi is the zenith angle. So, at the Northern Hemisphere Winter solstice the true north pole, at 90 degrees latitude receives no insolation. At the true South pole, at 90 degrees South latitude, the same would be true at the Southern hemisphere winter solstice. A movement of the magnetic pole would have absolutely no effect on insolation of any area North of the Arctic Circle, which is defined with respect only to the true pole. Likewise with the Antarctic Circle. So a shift of the magnetic pole has no effect on ice formation or melting. Sorry to throw melted ice on your theory.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by 4nsicphd

im just saying. lets hope what you've said holds true. i would hate for my boat to be built for nothing.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

My dad called me and asked if I could see it...I was in a grocery store at the time, but he told me about the 'rainbow'...

Wow

Now I'm wondering what that was about....no rain at all here in Memphis

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by ButterCookie

He saw it too and....in Tennessee?

To me it looked like a rainbow you'd find in a pool of oil at a gas station. It didn't look like crystallization from ice particles rather, it looked gaseous. Hmmmmmm. Interesting. Thanks for sharing.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join