It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The world is about to go BANG!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by PassafistI kinda see this in the fact we are inventing and discovering things at an accelerated rate and more stuff is happening so fast.

We're getting too smart for our own good, in my opinion. Knowledge is power, as they say.

A lot of dumb people, grab some popcorn. A lot of smart people, grab a shovel.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by VocalHero

Could this be "Awakening the Global Mind"? I am having a hard time searching this. Do you have the authors name? Thanks!

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Is it bad to hope that something bad does actually happen? I mean no more TV, no more computers, no more work, no more money, etc. Is this such a bad thing?

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by WakeUpAndLive
I recently visited the Mayan pyramid complex at Chichen Itza. The idea that my tour guide had was that 2012 is just going to be a major consciousness shift. The Mayans had some incredible advanced knowledge for their time. They were very accurate in the way they tracked the stars. They understood the energy patterns of the planets, and how the planets effected us. The elites/ Illuminati do everything by the numbers, and they make decisions based on the alignment of the planets. Whats interesting is that all the planets line up in a straight line in 2012. The energy pattern during this time will be very unique to us. The exact effects are hard to predict. Knowing we have an elite group running this world, and they have acted based on the alignment of the stars/planets in the past, I expect at the bare minimum they will have something planned for 2012.

Planets don't line up on 21st 2012, only 3 planets are in line; Mercury, Venus and Saturn. There is nothing special about planet positions that day. Only Sun will do something special, align with center of milky way, so Sun is directly front of black hole in middle of Milky Way.

edit on 14-1-2011 by Thebel because: (no reason given)

Planets will never line up, its in physics. If they would do so, that would cause huge changes in solar system, planets would fly into Sun, or fly out from solar system, because of gravity waves.
edit on 14-1-2011 by Thebel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
We need to stop worrying about what mother earth is doing and has always done, and start worrying about what the world powers are up to, as per usual not alot of good.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by FoxfilesMulder

My thoughts on the whole thing is that the only reason people are getting a gloomy feeling of dread is due to the fact that the media is feeding you nothing but bad news; i.e. mainstream news, local radio, youtube, and even ATS. When you are surrounded by people always telling you bad bad bad. That is what happens. People say that it's just the news but if you think the mainstream news even takes the time to look for anything to cheer it's viewers i would have to say that you are mislead. The local news media will do some feel good stories that leave you with that not so bad feeling when it's all said and done.

Basically the point that I am getting at is that the feeling you get is created by what is around you in the world, and right now there is a lot of doom and gloom in the world. I am not picking on ATS, but when you don't read all these theories with an open mind and take them all as literal truth. It starts to sink in and you start to feel like everything is coming to an end. Usually when I start feeling paranoid after reading something to much I will take a break from ATS. Not because I don't like to come here and debate theories, but because you can forget that they are not all real and not all factual

You need to remember that every day in the world something bad happens, and there isn't much that you can do to change that, but that doesn't mean that the whole world is bad. It just means to remember that there is good in the world. Examples of that are seen everyday. When some random homeless person returns an envelope of money that they found. When a well to do person takes in a homless person and feeds them etc. When you hold the door for a stranger.

It's all a frame of mind and what you precieve your reality. There is a theory out there that on Dec 21, 2012 there will be a evolution which will enable people to affect there own reality with there conciousness. This of course is not completely unbelievable as there are actual documentations of the mind overpowering things. Such as Tibetan Monks who have gone to a point that is basically dead from being in a trance. To where a doctor cannnot even find a pulse. There are also cases of people who have healed themselves through there mind. Anyway back to the theory. The theory states that we will be able to create our own reality after this mass evolution occurs. My feeling on this is that if that is the case the world is going to end for a lot of people who concieve there reality as coming to an end on a specific date.

In closing I am not a big believer in the above theory, however I can say that the mind is a very powerful tool. If you think long and hard enough that the world is going to end etc. or that you are doomed to die. You very well might just create your own reality. So try and take everything with a grain of salt and remember that while being cogniscent of the world around you; You should also remember that you are the most important thing in the world to yourself. It doesn't matter if you are popular or wealthy. It only matters that you are happy and satisfied with your own life. Take care of yourself first and the world second. That is my belief and motto. Take what I say anyway you want, but I think it would be good for you to read it through.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
nothing will happen. ill bump this in 1 year to prove it

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   

I feel......hungry. I predict that I will eat some hotdogs. This meal will change everything. I didn't know that you could just post a random thread saying something bad's going to happen because you don't feel right.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by splint
nothing will happen.

Thing is though buddy, it is already happening!! Re read all the current threads concerning what has happened over the past three weeks, even some of the skeptics on Ats are convinced that something is going on. I do hope you prove everybody wrong, I really do.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by angelwrangler
reply to post by unityemissions

Someone (OP) needs help understanding something and, brave of the brave, OP has put himself out there to seek answers from peers. "Sighs and chuckling" ...really? Condescending responses to a person in pain, is tragic.

I doubt you will be saying the same thing in six months after you've seen 50 or so of these similar threads pop up. They are irrational and equate feelings with reality. It's idiotic.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by aoi 3610

Relating your summation of our peril and who is the facilitator of such to the Bible it would be the Jews .Better said the Ashkenazi Jews . These are comprised of what is called Khazars Jews . They have their part in this thing as well .

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
It's a good case of someone creating their own boogeymen... And then people with a common interest latch on and hysteria goes rampant...

I'm just glad that hysterical people are easy to spot with these posts about their "dire feelings"...

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   

I've been having this feeling since the early '90s, especially when going down to visit the US...

The "BANG" happened. It was 9/11.

Now all I see of the future is very clouded... which makes it a good thing.

In mystery, there is always hope for somethin' good.

(and yes you can trust me on that. I am a Seer, and a very good one, without pretense)
edit on 14/1/11 by Echtelion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by 11I11

The Internet will survive but only to facilitate the electronic commerce for those that receive the Mark of the Beast . You will be worrying about eating more than playing .Look at the food riots around the globe .

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by angelwrangler

Huge waves of white light, high violet and other frequencies are hitting this planet as we post. They are evolving us.

Where did you hear about this? Why don't we see the white light at night? Why aren't astronomers discussing this issue since it would affect their observations?

In what way would EM cause us to change?

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by grahag

You really should just look around you and see things closing in . Then listen to older people that has seen America and the world and how it should be . These people see the inconvenient truth that's so hard for young people to face .Today in America and the world , forget the economy ,our country and world is changing rapidly for the worse . It may seem normal if you were brought up in a country that is selling roads, bridges ,ports , jobs and resources out from under your families but not where I was raised or at least when I was raised .

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
How did people live in a world without knowing what was happening ten thousand miles away?

I'd bet your day wouldn't be half as fearful if you didn't know what was happening in Australia, Tunisia, South America...

Think about it for one minute.

You wake up and you don't turn on the news. You don't buy that paper on the way to work. You don't spend time thinking about all the lives lost through natural disasters that you have absolutely no control over.

Now imagine that for a week. Or a month.

We are not capable of absorbing all of this. As empathetic beings we feel sorrow for others, but we are being overloaded with it. You should feel sad for those in your community. You should feel the need to help those in your vicinity. But if you spend too much time feeling bad for people thousands of miles away who you have no hope of helping, it only causes more distress and pain.
We create these mental worlds built from what we see, and we are seeing thousands of negative things every day that we wouldn't see if it were not for global communication. That is why people feel a sense of impending doom.

I'm not saying we should all switch off and not care. I'm saying that people should consider how these things affect them mentally. How does knowing help you? How can you help others on the other side of the planet? How much happier would you be without 24 hour news, advertising for crap you don;t need and brain-dead TV shows featuring the worst aspects of Humanity?

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   
It's called depression. Chill out dude becuase even if it were true there';s nothing you could do about it so decide to wait and be miserable as you are or decide to carry on as if it may never happen. Mind you I have more reason for hope than you I guess, but you may find that too.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
There is a lot of politcal and civil unrest.I'm thinking they know how severe the economic debt is and alot it happening far as war goes.I say WW3 is evolving.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
I also see digital technology revolution is evolving...The question is...Why has news become the biggest thing to watch on TV?....I get the same sense myself, something just is not right.
A economic Depression is causing alot of this as well.
edit on 14-1-2011 by Jobeycool because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join