It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The world is about to go BANG!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

all i know is for certain ascension is going to take place i'm not some sort of spiritual guru or any thing i'm just a normal human being whos waking up spiritualy to the truth.i am getting truth coming from within me all the knowledge is inside us all.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
and loads others are starting to wake up also, that is why people are sensing something huge is about to happen.... i got that feeling 4 years ago when i started waking up.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Christian prophecy suggests end of the era a generation after Israel returns as a nation (1948).

many Muslims are convinced of the imminent return/appearance of the Mahdi, the 12th Imam, who will usher in a new era.

New Agers seem to see a very-near appearance of Matreiya (I don't know much about this)

Climatologists are freaking over global warming. Geologists are finding it impossible to keep track of all the tremors, quakes and faults (and warning us of soon-expected quake at the New Madrid fault).

Ufologists believe the aliens will reveal themselves/disclosure soon.
NWO folks worry about the...NWO.

Sports fans will observe that the Red Sox and Saints have won recent championships (trust me, in certain circles this is apocalyptic).

is there anyone who ISN'T worried about near disaster and/or paradigm shift?

(oh, and the Mayan calender ends in 2012).

I conclude by pointing to 'hard' evidence. Bible prophecies date back 2000+ years; after all this time Israel returns to the scene.
Sorry I don't have a source but Islam prophecy includes a reference to man walking on the moon.
there is no shortage of evidence of climate/quake activity. the question is, is there really an increase, or is this business-as-normal aplified by a 24/7 news media?

plus food shortages

www.guardian.co.uk...

edit on 13-1-2011 by works4dhs because: add link

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
i think that instead of downing the "noobs" (i hate that word, its to damn pop culture. i think novice sounds a lot more respective), we that have been here a while should give pointers to let the novice know how to post in a more sufficient manner.

one of the best bits of info that one could use is to do research before posting. use the search bar or run threw the threads a bit. just make sure you have all the info you need to decide whether or not to post. those of us who have been here a while have seen this thread over and over. some of us come in these threads to be mean and make fun off the OP. other come in just to see if there is any bit of info that may be helpful. to those that troll and attack; you are not being helpful and are not needed in the scheme of things. so please keep your comments to your self.

to the seasoned ATS members:

be respective

be helpful

be useful

to the novice ATS members:

research

research

research

oh and....... pay no attention to the disrespectful, arrogant seasoned ATS members. us respective useful seasoned ATS members do.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by AdamJagger1111

all i know is for certain ascension is going to take place i'm not some sort of spiritual guru or any thing i'm just a normal human being whos waking up spiritualy to the truth.i am getting truth coming from within me all the knowledge is inside us all.

So what happened to me? I woke up to what you call truth...then I took a turn and saw that it was no different then many ideas that humans create...to test ourselves, to mark us in our growth, to see what we are living for.

I too thought that it was all within me, for what I was being told by others had some sort of resonating feeling within me. But what I found was....my desires of self was attracted to such an idea...and that it was another opportunity to measure my being.

I saw as I sought for ascension....I was not living for others...I was not fully understanding, there is only ONE spirit that we all share...that all growth I need can occur here.

You resonate with ascension....because it fills your desires as 'self' in that you are ready for something beyond what another is ready for.

Its a path of self...it fills the ego...and that is hard to face when you think you are on a spiritual path, such as ascension.

Your only true humble choice....is to not care where the self goes, but live for the all and be where ever the Spirit finds you to be of need.

As the Buddha said...he reached heaven...and refused to enter without all other souls.

You have been born in this great time, for a choice. That choice, depends on your will in this body complex to make it. It does not count if you make the choice outside of the body complex, outside of the veil. For the choice, here and now...is what shows your inner nature of being...it shows, what you really have understanding in as worth, to live for.

All things that occur here...in this experience...is something to test your being of what your nature is...what your vibration is between flesh and spirit.

I dont mean to come off as harsh or ill....I offer you things to think about from someone that has walked beyond the test you are being presented with.

Can you really live for others...be in service to others....and long for something for yourself in the end, at the same time?

There is no right or wrong in this....but it will measure your being.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by AdamJagger1111

'

Let me say too...something for you to consider.

Truth is something that no other man has to tell you of. No new words that you have not heard, no new names or places you did not know. Truth, the most important gems....are found in 'life' and its experiences.

Another man can not tell you the worth of love, and you have then full understanding of its value. Another man can not just tell you the worth of honesty...and you fully understand how important it really is. Another man can not tell you of unity in life, the design of this experience...and you fully 'know' and understand why it matters.

Put yourself on Earth...before mankind made their stories, beliefs, and ideas. Picture yourself alone...with nature, living off the Earth, with the Earth. Imagine all what you will need, to survive, to please you (such as sunset, cool water on hot days, or a wolf to make friends with), imagine many things that you could discover about life and purpose, through a alone path outside of stories and things another man has told you. Then add meeting a mate in this 'life' of before mans stories, events, creations....add children to the picture.

Here, you will find the truths that matter...the gems that are a 'word' that is within the very design of this life, experience, manifestation.

Truth is something, no man has to tell you of.....

So again I ask you...where did you first here about the idea of ascension?

Many things can resonate with us....due to fears, desires, longing for rewards, fulfillment of 'being' a self.

I mean no ill will....I only present you with things to consider.

Visions and experiences can be very psychological and this is hard to consider when visions and experiences are so fulfilling to 'the self'.

Many westerners get stuck in this 'saintly' level of development and dont move past it, for they are not prepared to see that visions and experiences are the unconsciousness trying to 'work' with the consciousness....and as well the Universal Mind....waiting for convergence within the temples that are not built within hands.

The kingdom is truly within....you are home....its all something that occurs within you...not somewhere outside of you or beyond you.

Weigh and measure, what it is you are really living for....the 'self' or 'others'.
edit on 13-1-2011 by LeoVirgo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   

If you would like to know what "ascension" is... Read the book entitled "The Global Mind Awakens". It will change the way you view the world, and how you fit in to it.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   
I've had a sense of something coming although overwhelmingly good despite the very negative (non-2012/conspiracy related) thoughts I've had for years. It's like, the past few months while I've had negativity throughout my head, in my core there's a sense of.....hope?

Now I'm not into the new age stuff and believe religion to be nothing more than a way to label someone as this or that, subscribe to one person's theory and discredit another's even if it's very similar but while I've hidden intelligence to seem more acceptable in the common world (not that I'd brag about being super smart, I'm not, just learned with a natural capacity just like others who did fairly well in school), I found myself lately allowing that to come to the fore. Almost like I'm being allowed to introduce my intelligence and feeling it become slightly heightened and able to intake more information.

Do I believe there will be a "bang"? Yes, but only in the sense that we'll all discover something we never knew before.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by FoxfilesMulder

I worry sincerely about what will happen if we sit here waiting and the tension builds up and the world reacts on the day the world is supposedly to end with panic. Im all for preparing in fact ive noticed alot of things that worry me, animals dieing in mass numbers, volcanoes becoming active (nothin that new on that one though), floods in australia and a few other things. But say nothin happens on 2012 and people all panic could there be riots and such? I say lets relax and start coming up with plans and not get to ahead of ourselves. The Bible does say in Revelation something along the lines of No man will know when the day of Judgement is to be.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by ColdWindBlows

Sorry my point was what if the world doesnt end and were all panic'ed and people dont show up to nesacarry jobs and such and chaos begins.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Nope, nothing is going to happen - no earthly bangs, no global human ascension, no disclosure- soft or hard, no false alien invasions.. Just more of the same old crap that has been going on since dot.

I can just feel it.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by FoxfilesMulder

The world can only take so much of a beating before it cant recover in time for another kick in the teeth.

As long as it isn't cleft in twain by a passing asteroid (and possibly even then) the world will always recover. Mother Gaia is a lot more resilient than you give her credit for. The human race on the other hand can only take so much (or rather let so much happen) before we start to kill ourselves en masse. We're kinda dumb sometimes

However I also have the strangest feeling that something big is looming ever so ominously over the horizon. Whether it'll be a big "bang" or not is open for debate though. I personally believe it will go or already has gone mostly un-noticed.
edit on 13-1-2011 by jacktherer because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-1-2011 by jacktherer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   
this is a very difficult time for many many people. the new year has started, and the spontaneous and joyful feeling of what the new year will bring, that has died down. its sobering to see the credit card bills come due after all the holidays are over. one views the bleak cold winter and sees the similarities in our own lives. the feeling of worthlessness and where did all the happiness go feelings arise. the taxman cometh and many people are unemployed. every year, its right about this time when there is less sunlight and thus shorter days, that feelings of sadness and depression sky rocket. very visible shooting in arizona, australia mudslides and deaths, and the new zodiac signs make us wish for or long for a big change. often, its self fulfilling prophecy. let's ride this one out and see what spring will bring. new job? lower gas prices? tax refund? disclosure?
see you on the other side.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
The reason some people think the change will be good and others bad is because the change will be both.

It will be good because when all is said and done, there will be a more enlightened civilization on the other side.

It will be bad because we're not gonna get there without a worldwide catastrophe that not only shakes our current civilization to its core but utterly destroys it.

The phoenix does not rise again until it has been reduced to ashes.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Nothing is going to happen, it's just because of all the weather storms that people think we are going to die and that we should go to church etc.
But nothing is happening, before you know it you're 85 years old and gonna laugh that you thought this (or cry because you spend your time in something not usefull)

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
I don't feel #. Sorry.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by FoxfilesMulder

No the world is not about to go bang things are happening on one side of the world that the other side never knew about. We all now live in a global community what is strange in Ireland could be common in Australia but the internet has connected all off us.Its time we realised we are all on the same side. We need to live alongside mother nature AND NOT THINK WE CAN CONTROL HER. Because she will shake us off like a bad dose of fleas.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by TheBlueAlien

I too have this positive outlook but I do feel a lot of things coming together all at once it seems

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Theres no such a thing as "bad" or "evil". The worst things that will happen is that those who refuse to open up and love everything will either continue to suffer until they stop denying their godhood. Those who feel "bad" things are happening are resisting the uplifting energies which are enveloping the earth. Those who attempt to make you think bad things are not to be trusted or have been lied to. All i have to say is HAPPY THOUGHTS
all happens for the best

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join