It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Joke That Is Saddam's "Trial"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2004 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by kozmo

If Saddam's trial is a joke, I hope the punchline is his execution!!!

What is the REAL joke is that this subhuman is even getting a trial. He should have met the same fate his 2 sadistic sons met. the thought of him getting a trial is maddening. He deserves what he gave out..

posted on Jul, 10 2004 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Merovingian
Unfortunately it seems that I am fighting many battles here

I do not in any way accept the rhetoric which comes from the Red Cross, the World Health Organization or the UN. They are all outlets for the controlling globalists and their mandates of operation fall directly under the Rockefeller-IG Farben pharmaceutical-industrial cartel.

Just curious - whose word would you trust?

Furthermore, how many innocent men, women and children have died in Iraq since the implementation in the early/mid 90's of the illegal sanctions spearheaded by the US?? Far more than any gassing I would say.

You do know why this happened, don't you? Thousands of tons of food and medical supplies were sent in aid to the Iraqi people. But guess what happened? The supplies were intercepted and diverted to Saddam's military cronies. The Iraqi people starved and died from lack of medicine because of Saddam.

Did the US ever use mustard gas in Laos when they were fighting the Vietnam war??

I'm not sure of the relevance here. It seems that you are attempting to justify Saddam's actions by pointing to the US. That tactic doesn't work, for the simple fact that, even if it is true, it doesn't matter. We're talking Iraq, not Laos.

I don't consider the overthrow of a legitimately elected government (numerous countries can be used as examples) and the institution of a US friendly puppet regime as "liberation".

Legitimately elected? Do you honestly believe that?

My opinion is that there was a deal made between the US, Russia and Saddam to effectively hand over his country to the Anglo-American oil companies and their 'for hire' military. Make it look like a real nasty war, blah, blah, blah.

I have to say this - that is about the most ridiculous thing I have read in a long time. Is there any length you will not go to to blame the US and absolve Saddam for his actions?
EDIT the shake

:shk:

[edit on 11-7-2004 by jsobecky]

posted on Jul, 12 2004 @ 02:48 PM
link   
12,000 Kurds die in gassing... Even if my numbers were innaccurate, what's the point? Is it any less an atrocity!?

www.kdp.pp.se...

Regarding torture by Saddam...

www.thesmokinggun.com...
www.google.com...
www.foxnews.com...
www.state.gov...

But I guess these are all "Propaganda" pieces and it never happened. Just like the mass graves...

www.state.gov...
www.guardian.co.uk...
www.hrw.org...
www.usaid.gov...
www.npr.org...

You'll notice that I took the time to present proof from both leftist and rightwing news. Sorry pal, this is real. If you'd like to bury your head in the sand, that's your business. However, the rest of us will be finishing the liberation of the Iraqi people and look forward to the end of the atrocities perpetrated in Saddam's name.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join