It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jet disappears,reports of humanoids and mysterious lights

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Hello everyone, first of all here is the link to the website, I know there's a lot of people out there who say earth files is a bit un truthful etc but please give it a read anyways.

www.earthfiles.com...

The thing that is most interesting is that Strikes really odd is that apparently an A-4 skyhawk randomly disappeared, I haven't read all these cases yet, just a few.
I will continue reading through them soon as I am on a iPad right now!

Case one is basically about an apparent ufo that some navy people seen during the vietnam war, it had apparently shut down all communications with everyone and everything, putting the current jet fighters et. In trouble.. It then grew 4-5 times larger and started flashing multiple colours.
This thing hovered there for 40-50 seconds and then sped off, as soon as it did all of the lights, comms etc came back online. The navy were apparently transporting some nuclear power at the time and they think Thats the reason the UFO had intervened, About 2 months later a A-4 skyhawk went missing from the cloudless sky in broad daylight.

This one is pretty freaky, I personally believe it but I have a few doubts

Case 2 to put simply is about a night person who was taking a long drive between the hours of 2:30am and 3:30 am, they then noticed a signpost Which they thought was a baseball post, she never realised it was a UFO until she got closer to the rectangular object, she said the apparent signpost was actually a UFO because when she got up closer to it the "signpost" had a triangular shape and had multiple lights shining from it etc..

Personally I do not believe that one, I'm sorry for not going into more detail just this one never caught my attention that much.

Case 3
Case 3 is about a person who .Ives 50 miles southwest of Fairbanks, Alaska.
This person recalls seeing multiple orange orbs in the summer and winter of 1999-2000, they were only about 60-100 feet high and all over the place, no one reported them to the local newspaper etc and of course when h
She told people about it they laughed, as usual, he doesn't mention of any up close face to face contact but she does recall that in the summer one appeared, a little different from usual. It was stood facing her she also states that "I remember feeling a shock as the hair stood up on the back of my neck and arms and I had the distinct feeling that I was being watched. Although I did not see any type of creature or movement from inside the globe, I started to think the words “Don’t scare me now.” and with that thought the object made a left angle turn and took off to the north." this part here makes you believe that what ever being was inside this glowing orb is telepathic or maybe the orb it's self is a being, I guess we'll never find out.

Personally, I do believe this one.

Case 4
Case four is about a pretty private person who has was listening to podcasts, he had listened to people talking about theirselves or others being abducted by ufos or meeting the extraterrestrial being themselves.
He listened to a few and though of the description, until someone pointed out lizard skin, he turned his radio off at that point as it apparently brought back some memories for him, He claims to have been up close with a scaly skinned being of some sort.
( reptilian maybe)?
He says that he has hugged one back when he was seven years old and knows that they are not grey, like people say they are smooth and back when he came across them he never got his memory of them removed like most people do, I think that's just because his mind is able to cope with the fact that there is other life out there, not just us!

Please feel free to comment, please don't bash me as these aren't my stories to tell.
Bash me for looking at earth files all you like though, I don't mind I started looking at both these sites at the same time, 4 years ago, July 2007 but only recently just joined.

UfoRevealer

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   
A search drone comes to mind, However saying that the whole thing seems fabricated

Good read anyway

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   
These are certainly fascinating stories, but I believe them to be just that – stories.

It is difficult, especially today where information flows so freely, to believe stories like this; as much as I would love to.

When I read stories of the unexplained, I go into them thinking they are just fun stories to stimulate the imagination.

Until I see things like this with my own two eyes, I always disbelieve them right from the start.

I wish there was something more meaningful I could say, but regardless, thanks for the post and your time in providing the information.

God-bless

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by TedHodgson

Sorry is there another thread with this mentioned? I didn't use it because I'm on the iPad and it would take a while to look through the lot.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by MentorsRiddle

Thank you for reading, I sometimes think that too but with my imagination and personal experience i believe. I know where your coming from though when you say that because it takes most people solid proof with their own eyes p to actually believe, thank you for reading again.

UfoRevealer

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Very Interesting indeed. More interesting is how you TedHodgson were able to read the posting, read the attached article and post your opinion in under 4 minutes.

Previous research for your incoherent Bird - Fish die Off Thread?

UfoRevealer - Good Find

regards

t

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by EyeHeartBigfoot

Thank you
I was wondering that too but I just let it go, the last thing I want to do here is make enemies, I've noticed that your threads get hated a lot for it, even if they provide good info

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by EyeHeartBigfoot

Funny that isnt it
Notice the date?...This article has been on previous threads, Go post something usefull

I can read, its a skill i have....

edit on 13/1/11 by TedHodgson because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by UfoRevealer

It is easy to preach but sometime hard to implement but the sites motto is key...Deny Ignorance

I would like to see what other ATS Members have to say to learn more and just wanted to put in a reply in hopes your find does not become convoluted.

Again Great Find. Will Be Watching To See How It Pans...

t

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Well sorry if I didn't use the search tool.
I am pretty new to posting, I don't have the time for this site like I used to, I'm lucky if I can log in more than 3 times a week.

edit on 13-1-2011 by UfoRevealer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by MentorsRiddle

I saw an orangish sphere that seemed to hover 1 sec and then split into another sphere & then just disappeared. Then I saw another 12 minutes later about 16 miles away from where I saw the other one & it did the exact same thing. I don't know what it was but it sure was bizarre. I am an avid aircraft watcher. I know alot about different aircraft and the lights they use at night & day. This was at night, & I thought maybe it was just fireworks or a flare launch from a military aircraft. No aircraft were in the vicinity of the objects I saw. Ofcourse I did not get a picture or video of it. I never would have had time to even pull out a cell phone to take one. Maybe it was my eyes or whatever, I just don't know what it was but I sure would like to know...I think.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by modo302

Hmm, I would like to know too but from a few things I've read about these orange orbs, they sound like either scouts or observing craft.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by UfoRevealer

The last thing i was doing was having a go, Sorry if it sounded like that, I do enjoy reading things On earth story.
Just it never seems to provide much evidence other than a single account.

But you have provided a lot a good anaylsis, Good thread, Not so trusted source

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   
The A4 skyhawk story does have its precedents...Mantell, Moncla and his backseater, Fred Valentich in australia, etc....
The only thing missing is the details, which would make some kind of investigation viable.

Another unique possibility is the areas of reduced atomic binding which were left to roam the skies after every nuclear test we ever made.
These vortices are big enough, and powerful enough to make even a full size airliner fall from the sky for no aparent reason.
Though they are believed to dissapate with time, back in the 60s there very well could have been one of these residual vortices in that particular area, as it is semi proximate to US atomic testing, and we do not know how far these things travel after they are created by the blast.
The whole ufo believability problem is solved once any person has seen one.
After which there can be no doubts in aa persons mind that there is definately something going on that we are not recognizing officially.
having had three interesting sightings(probably only to myself) i have to give far more credence to much of the bizarre reports from ordinary people.
if i told you what i saw, you would be skeptical of me too, but i myself have no doubts it was real, and it was not mankinds doing.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by stirling

dega vu! stirling.
i likened the effect to a teardrop vapour trail myself elongating as the environmental interdependencies acted upon them. not so sure as to whether these punctures remain stationary along our orbital path or whether they are carried locally.
regards f

top topics

join