It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey guys!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Like many it seems I've been browsing this site for a while, but until now have always shied away from posting as I can't share anything particularly interesting with you that I myself have experienced other than a paranormal event that may be of interest that I could perhaps share in the future. But since I can remember, as far back as watching Eerie Indiana as a kid, I've always had an interest in the weird and wonderful, particularly in the universe and the notion that other life is out there.

The boring facts...I'm a 26 year old guy living in England, and obviously along with above mentioned my interests and passions are music, playing the drums (only as a hobby) and films, and consider myself to be somewhat of a movie buff! But this is a fantastic site and I hope to participate in many discussions and even get to really know some of you over time. I can be pretty opinionated and occasionally even stubborn in my beliefs but never enough to not be willing to listen and digest what others have to say, and I respect everybody's opinion as long as it is genuine like my own.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Trapt

Hello and welcome to ATS.

Enjoy yourself and if you need anything then don't be afraid to ask someone.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Trapt

Welcome to the crazy house! Don't mind the crazies. They don't bite.....hard.

If you need anything at all, don't be afraid to ask a member. One of the mods will post some important links that you should review at your leisure to understand how ATS works as a member and poster.

Glad to have ya!

Peace be with you.

-truthseeker

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Trapt

Welcome to ATS. Sounds like you will fit right in. Look forward to checking out your posts

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Hello

Welcome aboard the good ship ATS, I'm afraid we don't have enough life boats to go around so it's women and children first if we hit an iceberg

Look forward to seeing you around the forum

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Hullo!
Drums you say; I don't believe you - what is then the answer to this question: Tama or Pearl ?

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by nakiel

Pearl all the way. Fantastic quality...the Rolls Royce of drums if you like!

I hope in time I can earn your trust?

And thanks for the warm welcome people.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Trapt

Hi Trapt, and welcome to the Introductions Forum of the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

New Rules for Avatars and Mini-ProfileBackgrounds

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

ATS Video Tutorials

Signature Guidelines

Terms & Conditions

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Moderator.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by nakiel
Hullo!
Drums you say; I don't believe you - what is then the answer to this question: Tama or Pearl ?

Gretsch

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Sauron

I luv Gretch in studio for percussive work, but on the road they have a habit of falling apart...

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Trapt

Good!

If you had answered Mapex, one of my ninjas would have murdered you in your sleep!

-Ludwig, DW, Premiere, Sonor and Yamaha is all acceptable answers; - Tama is only used by demons (untight egocentric spirits)

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   
You have come to the right place looking for the weird and wonderful. Lots of that here

top topics

join