It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thanks....thanks a lot...stop ruining it for the rest of us!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

The males should be glad.

Being alone is not that bad, get a dog or something.
edit on 1/13/2011 by andy1033 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1IN7MILLION

Yeah I do realise that hence giving him my name and the address. Got to pay attention,.

guess you didnt read the terms and conditions..you aren't suppose to post that information on here.

Haha.

Have fun.

Drums yes it did, thanks

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033

The males should be glad.

Being alone is not that bad, get a fog or something.

Oh you...You are one of the bitter ones too. It's ok I get it and I understand.

What is a fog anyway?

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by 1IN7MILLION

Really this thread makes me worry for the future of humanity far more then most of the conspiracy stuff on ATS.

Yes it IS a public forum and you CAN say what you want within the T&C's but that doesn't mean that you should, most human beings develop some kind of emotional empathy for people that are upset and don't take joy in baiting them, insulting them or just being plain rude to them when they are clearly upset already.

Have you ever taken a test for aspergers by any chance?

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by davespanners

I like your cat

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver

Oh you...You are one of the bitter ones too. It's ok I get it and I understand.

Na you have no capacity to get it. There is never two sides of the story for people like you, lol.

Oh i and meant dog.

Some of us want to be left alone and do not want what you people want.

Remember your type of people are the criminals and psychopaths, not my type of people.

All you violent people like talked about above will not exist one day as its not a trait that will ever solve things. Being passive like me is always better than violent like nearly all of you.

All you violent loons are not what man is supposed to be, lol. You have no idea about anything. Go and play your rubbish violent video games, or your useless sports like ufc mma or boxing that should be banned. Your male garbage ideas belong in the past like all the female garbage ideas do. Like i said so many times, how many of the people actually at top of the system are violent thugs like you people, none, they would be priests fact, not like you. Your conditioned to be anti human.

People who watch garbage like that have no idea about anything.
edit on 1/13/2011 by andy1033 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

Ha what would you know about Content.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by MessOnTheFED!

Nobody knows the full story except a few and even then you can never really know because you weren't in it.
People can make their assumptions as to what he did but I know what happened and we will work it out in time. He needs time, I get it. It hurts but when you love someone you let them find the truth out themselves and just guide them and stand by their side.

We have a connection that goes beyond anything i have ever felt. I am literally tuned into him, it's weird and kind of freaky at times. He has made comments about it as well before. Its one of those things I feel even if it hurts me. I don;t know what to think I just know that I feel it is right to wait and let him think as I do the same.

Nothing is forever, love isn't easy and things take time. It's a speed bump right now and if we can overcome this we will be just fine...and I feel we will in time.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver
[People can make their assumptions as to what he did but I know what happened and we will work it out in time. He needs time, I get it

It sounds like your boyfriend has spun you a fairy story to let you down gently.

He doesn't need time, his mind is made up but out of a sense of affection toward you he's trying to make the process a little less painful.

It's important to exit the relationship with a sense of dignity. I've had the same treatment and my biggest regret was that I crawled and scraped at my ex's feet to change her mind.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Unfortunately that's something he is going to have to get past. If that's really the reason he doesn't want to be with you anymore. And if he doesn't want to be with you because of what some other girl did, that's his fault, move on, you'll find someone else. Theres millions of guys in this world, and alot of good guys. I was never broken up with before, I always have to do the breaking up, and honestly it sounds like he's using an excuse, because when I didnt like someone, the first excuse I used was "Ive been hurt before, I dont want to take the chance again."

Have you talked to him since? Has he said anything different?

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
***** ATTENTION *****

Get on topic and stop the bickering and name calling

You will be banned.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join