It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Femas mass graves in Houston Texas

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Pauligirl

Thanks for the link reflecting the knowledge behind these sites being built.

Please take no offence OP but the Houston video is from March 2009……..
Since these sites are most likely complete at this time………maybe an ATS member could do a follow up story for all of us here who lives in Houston providing pictures and info of what this site looks like today………..

Of course that would require someone getting up from behind the computer and facing those who live in society………….Any volunteers??

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Cloudsinthesky

I know I seen these videos yonks ago, if I thought they were for a mass genocide it wouldn't of taken me this long to see this video again. But at the same time they can fit a few bodies in them.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by hillbilly4rent

I think they will just incinerate the bodies then they can use our ash to keep the PH levels up on the Monsanto corn
Off topic love that name, 4 rent doin what
PEACE

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Vandalour

Hi all. I am a funeral director and can tell you exactly what those concrete boxes are: They are grave liners. Cemeteries, (newer ones and all military cemeteries), now usually require a cement grave liner for all burials. The concrete prevents the ground from sinking, therefore allowing the groundskeepers to drive extremely heavy grave digging equipment and motorized lawnmowers over the ground without collapsing the soil. I recall the funeral pre-needs (insurance) manager saying that 10,000 veterans were passing away each week in the U.S. ...(Sorry, I do not have a link to that info). So the hundreds of concrete liners are not that suspicious to me.

As far as mass graves being prepared, the fastest way to dispose of a deceased individual is to cremate the body. Cremation doesn't automatically reduce a body to the fine ash one sees on television or in the movies, most cremations require processing. This entails reducing any large remains with a "processor", (basically a giant industrial blender). I could see T.P.T.B. cremating multiple bodies at one time and then placing the unprocessed remains in a mass grave,(i.e. a plastic grave liner....). Frightening.... I would be interested to know if any of these FEMA camp sites have purchased multiple cremators. Now THAT would really freak me out, much more so than the plastic grave liners. I am going to dig a little deeper on this one. Anyone know where i can find military requisition info?

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Fact is you have many retired military living in the sun belt.
When they die they gotta go somewhere.
Looks like right here maybe.
edit on 13-1-2011 by Asktheanimals because: added comments

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join