It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who was behind the atempted Assassination of Gabrielle Giffords?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 06:17 AM
link   
we know who fired the shots that killed all those people that day but my question is who put him up to it? In my post I will lay out what I think is the driving force behind him for I think their can only be three party's that could be responsible for the set up.

First off I find it very shady why she was killed. what this women doing and what she was chairwomen of in the house. The reason this will all make since well become clear. lets delve into who she was and what she was doing at the time, than we will get into the why.

Gabrielle Dee "Gabby" Giffords (born June 8, 1970) is an American politician. She is a Democratic member of the United States House of Representatives, representing Arizona's 8th congressional district since 2007. She is the third woman in Arizona's history to be elected to Congress.

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

what you see in there is her current job Chairwomen of the United States House Science Subcommittee on Space and Aeronautics so every thing dealing with

* national space policy, including access to space;
* sub-orbital access and applications;
* National Aeronautics and Space Administration and its contractor and government-operated laboratories;
* space commercialization, including the commercial space activities relating to the Department of Transportation and the Department of Commerce;
* exploration and use of outer space;
* international space cooperation;
* National Space Council;
* space applications, space communications and related matters;
* Earth remote sensing policy;
* civil aviation research, development, and demonstration;
* research, development, and demonstration programs of the Federal Aviation Administration; and
* space law.

is under her preview now why would that make her a target? Enter NASA's Constellation program $230 billion as of 2004 as we all know NASA did a cost+ contract with every one involved

On February 1, 2010, President Barack Obama canceled the program,
www.scientificamerican.com...

The program was way, way over budget. starting to get the point?

now the Key players in this of course are the President, Lockheed Martin and Boeing

when you get up into that much money and Job security lost murder is not out of the question for this people so as for who is behind the kid we have three party's.

1. The President of the united states. He is coming under a lot of fire for canceling The program the president is not above verbally attacking people against him. With as much Riding on the Space Program he might also order a hit.

2. Lockheed Martin, Boeing These two Giant company's have been the back bone of Aerospace building for the last 50 years. with much of the money now gone and the prospect of having to fight the president for the money's program would be a great reason to kill some one as well. a lot of people work for these people who would be out of a job.
en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...

3. commercial Space company's who don't want NASA to get its funding back for Said programs. There is a lot of money of the advent of space Tech

we know the Fate of the Space program is still very much up in the Air, Congress is and with the help of former Apollo Crew members trying to rally support for over turning the president it just strikes me as to much of a coincidence to let this go unnoticed. just my pet theory What do you all think?

edit on 13-1-2011 by Reaper2137 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 06:24 AM
link   
Interesting theories, but I can't really see them as feasible. I'm pretty sure the kid was beyond mentally deranged and acted upon his own free will.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 06:29 AM
link   
there has been a lot of spin in the media to sway the public who is to really say what was driving the kid? she was in a key position to sway members of congress to veto the president over the canceled space program.. any way you slice it its a lot of money as well as jobs. prime motive for murder if I say so myself.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 06:37 AM
link   
You do realise that she is still alive right? Don't put her in the past tense yet.she is still around.
2nd line

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 06:39 AM
link   
I'm a strong advocate of holding people accountable for their own actions.

No matter what the gunman was upset about or angry over ... HE pulled the trigger. The blame lies solely with him, imho. And it seems counterproductive to attempt to assign blame to outlying factors. Some people are just monsters. Some people do things that cannot be explained. The burden of guilt is upon the gunman. I really don't believe there is any conspiracy to it.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 06:40 AM
link   
I'm putting her in the past tense because I don't think she will remain a congress women for long.. and if she does recover while she may live. she wont hold her jobs in congress for long. I guess you could say her job is dead for now. I do hope she makes it tho

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Jared Lee Loughner

He was behind it. No one forced him. No one pushed him. No one incited him. It all came from his own mentally ill mind. If you want to 'spread the blame' .. then blame He Who made the sick mind .... his MAKER. (aka GOD) More proof that we are not intelligently designed. (IMHO)

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by girl_interrupted
I'm a strong advocate of holding people accountable for their own actions.

No matter what the gunman was upset about or angry over ... HE pulled the trigger. The blame lies solely with him, imho. And it seems counterproductive to attempt to assign blame to outlying factors. Some people are just monsters. Some people do things that cannot be explained. The burden of guilt is upon the gunman. I really don't believe there is any conspiracy to it.

While I agree with your first line..

it doesn't matter who pulled the trigger in the long run of history take a good long, long look at our past and you will see that crimes of this caliber almost always had some one stronger some thing to gain or lose behind motivating some one. while yes he pulled the trigger the people who are just as much at accountable should be punished as well.. to think that he acted alone.. is naive when there were reports and witness statements that said there was another.

edit to add that I don't think he was upset or angry over any thing. I think some one paid or paid his family to kill .. money and power are the motivate here.. not trying to paint the killer in a good light just saying there is always some one standing behind the killer with some thing to gain. and they are just as much accountable
edit on 13-1-2011 by Reaper2137 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
Jared Lee Loughner

He was behind it. No one forced him. No one pushed him. No one incited him. It all came from his own mentally ill mind. If you want to 'spread the blame' .. then blame He Who made the sick mind .... his MAKER. (aka GOD) More proof that we are not intelligently designed. (IMHO)

see my first post about all the media spin.. there is a few threads already on ATS about the police letting this kid do it .. there is always some one that can stand to gain in a crime like this. and I don't think for one moment.. that the kid was that far gone.. maybe a little help from our government mind control people.. MK-ultra people kid is a classic example

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   
I guess I'm not the only one on the net that has had this thought.. seeing it pop up a lot on the net. still wondering what every ones thoughts are..

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Here is another thread that considers the space approach www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   
yes but this goes into the players and who would have the most to gain from having her killed.. I still hopes she lives. but when you get into how much money was lost on the above program one hast to remember this. Money is a pretty good motive to kill some one. its just too much of a dot to dot here to dismiss this..

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Glenn Beck and Sarah Palin are co-conspirators with Loughlin. You can cry all you want about and try to lie your way out of it but when you keep preaching about "refreshing the tree of liberty" you have to accept being guilty of conspiracy when someone actually listens to you. It wasn't and isn't a game.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by damwel
Glenn Beck and Sarah Palin are co-conspirators with Loughlin. You can cry all you want about and try to lie your way out of it but when you keep preaching about "refreshing the tree of liberty" you have to accept being guilty of conspiracy when someone actually listens to you. It wasn't and isn't a game.

?smoke screen? lol.. so I guess lets just ignore the fact that congressmen and presidents going a long way back have been doing the same thing as glenn beck and sarah palin so lets blame them right? I think your on the right track wrong people tho..

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Jared Loughner

Heavily influenced by drugs. Heavily underplayed by the media.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
The last time some thing like this happened was before the internet.

No a president wasn't killed but does it matter?

When some one This important gets damn near killed..

You have to ask your self's who has the most to gain?

Yes we know who did the shooting.. what we don't know sill is who put him up to it an why?

My best guess is above

edit on 22-1-2011 by Reaper2137 because: add info

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Carseller4
Jared Loughner

Heavily influenced by drugs. Heavily underplayed by the media.

If you are talking about marijuana......it has not been shown to cause people to become violent, lol!

I have known MANY people in my life who smoked marijuana....and none of them were EVER violent if that was all they were doing.

Now, if he was "heavily influenced" by ALCOHOL......I could maybe see your point.

new topics

top topics

join