It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where are all the personal videos about birds dying?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 03:54 AM
link   
Sorry mods if this in the wrong section. I dont post threads here alot.

Ok so we are to assume the birds and fish are dying in mass numbers world wide. YET there is no one on youtube with a video in their backyard or the field behind their house or etc. Why??

People put up tons of chemtrails.....UFO.....chupacabre videos everyday and we get ZERO personal videos about the birds. WTF???

You know its bad when people dont even make "fake" bird dying videos. Nobody fakes it because no one has a few hundred dead birds or even props that look like birds.

For all we know? These dead birds are being thrown out of a C-130 or B-2 every night and then these news channels are being held by the hand and told where to look. For what purpose? Hmmmmm

Just something to think about.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   
No thoughts? Really?

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by destro423

This is an excellent question. "Pics or it didn't happen."

Since we are "hearing" of these things and have had no forensic experts to step in and discuss it, newscasters have been allowed to give their own speculations rather than report "facts" (which are usually slanted anyway). National and local news is becoming more tabloid every day.

Perhaps, since we have no visuals, no real people testimony, and no forensic experts...maybe it's just as you said...someone dropping dead birds from planes. But why?

It could be another Illuminati message. We know they communicate through symbols rather than written communications. This is being done on a world wide scale. It may be to alert certain people to a time frame for a specific action.

Why dead birds? It represents the death of the Phoenix. It is time. There game is up and they are about to implement the end scenario.

Why the Phoenix? The Phoenicians called themselves the "sons of the Phoenix". They believed that no matter how many times they were destroyed they would rise again. They were alleged to be immortal. The Phoenicians were Canaanites.

If you notice the WikiLeaks logo you will see the earth melting and below you see an image in the shape of the Phoenix. The end game starts now...not in 2012!

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alethea

This is an excellent question. "Pics or it didn't happen."

Since we are "hearing" of these things and have had no forensic experts to step in and discuss it, newscasters have been allowed to give their own speculations rather than report "facts" (which are usually slanted anyway). National and local news is becoming more tabloid every day.

Perhaps, since we have no visuals, no real people testimony, and no forensic experts...maybe it's just as you said...someone dropping dead birds from planes. But why?

It could be another Illuminati message. We know they communicate through symbols rather than written communications. This is being done on a world wide scale. It may be to alert certain people to a time frame for a specific action.

Why dead birds? It represents the death of the Phoenix. It is time. There game is up and they are about to implement the end scenario.

Why the Phoenix? The Phoenicians called themselves the "sons of the Phoenix". They believed that no matter how many times they were destroyed they would rise again. They were alleged to be immortal. The Phoenicians were Canaanites.

If you notice the WikiLeaks logo you will see the earth melting and below you see an image in the shape of the Phoenix. The end game starts now...not in 2012!

Yeah we are bound to see lots of strange things between now and 2012. One motivation for dropping the birds could be to scare us into taking those flu shots (which no one took last year lol) or enforce some other kind of something on us. Its either a illuminate symbol like you said or that what I just said. It is just too strange an not enough evidence.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Yeah we are bound to see lots of strange things between now and 2012. One motivation for dropping the birds could be to scare us into taking those flu shots (which no one took last year lol) or enforce some other kind of something on us. Its either a illuminate symbol like you said or that what I just said. It is just too strange an not enough evidence.

Boy! That is really going out far on a long and thin limb there of the tree of deductive reasoning... For some reason, "I don't see this scenario as a practical answer to these event's."
I have a friend who is an avid bird watcher and happens to be an ornithologist as well, and he has reiterated to me that there are in no way shape or form some sort of conspiratorial event taking place with the current MSM's coverage of the die offs. This happens too be, by his exact quote " A normal occurrence due to a number of reasons and explainable situations." He also told me that with every die, whether they be so situated with the news broadcasts and other forms of informative means, is quite the unsettling fact that people read into these things as such cloak and dagger or end days absorbed signs and effects. My friend is in his 70's and has a passion for the bird's like no one I have ever met, but mostly "He is a man of honor and educated decision making with the utmost respect for teaching people of such things as an "On going Event that takes place every so often and more importantly "Annually" on our planet." I know, I know "He is my friend." but for all the tea in Britain, I would not allow myself to get too deep in the rabbit hole of incorrect assumption or belief scenario's" and he is that type of individual.
Now, if by chance you are right, "Why no daylight fly overs of these aircraft being witnessed?" "What would be the benefit of those extreme case scenario's, other than forcing a Flu shot or the like, could possibly be beneficial to them/they or the PTB's?" (Please don't say they are giving the shots for the influenza to control population growth, or something like that.)
All these "Conspiracy" ideals can get people breaking the rule of thumb once it becomes viral itself. People start believing, the the really ridiculous stuff get's labeled as being factual with out an utterance of tangible proof.
I give ATser's a high ranking for intellectual individuals, but when we go to the "Assumption" factor, it becomes diluted and the conversation of intellectual nature is lost..
I understand you are a "Thinker" and respect that fully, just don't be a "Too Deep of a Thinker" when it comes down to just researching some thing's before they get misconstrued as something bigger than what it actually is.
You joined ATS for a reason, I am assuming it is because of the topical discussion's, and I applaud you for that, but be careful of your analogies and out right opposition to the PTB when it comes to these situations. "Deny Ignorance" is our motto here, and I only wish that for you when we "FIND" out the truth's behind these die off scenario's and events.
Get some more evidence that supports your current frame of explanation, I would truly like to see how these birds dying are or could be allocated as a conspiratorial situation..
As for there being photo's for further analysis of the genre of topical discussions on these boards? The way I look at that problematic situation is that I have had "Personal" experiences with certain thing's of discussion on this forum, so I have no problem with accepting what I have seen or experienced as a "Factual" based "ACCEPTANCE" for my own personal reference of where I stand on some topics.
Looking forward to the research you can pull up of these scenario's having any validity to them, and if you do find a viable and tangible explanation for these die offs being instigated? I will be totally on-board with your analogies and will even help the thread with validating and irrefutable contributions.. "Ciaos!"

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Allred5923

Would it be more realistic to suspect that the bird flu has mutated into pandemic mode?
From what I remember the bird flu quickly spread to swine in China. I guess we should watch for the pigs next. This still doesn't explain the fish kills, though.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Alethea

I have grown up a hunter and fisherman all my life, for some reason by environmental capacity, fish kills are actually happening all the time. Just last year, in a lake near to my home where I frequently fish, there was a fish kill that also numbered in the hundreds if not thousands. The local GFP (Game Fish and Parks) gave it's respective reason to over population of a certain species of fish which in turn depletes oxygen levels of other species that require more oxygenated water.The incident I am speaking of happened to a species known as "Black Crappie" and "Silver Crappie" species. They were very abundant in this lake and even though hundreds if not thousands had died off, the fishing experience for that particular fish species is still very evident there.
With the Oceanic species of fish dying off may very well be the same cause and effect, but I may hold my breath as to the over all oil spills and other contamination's that come with oceanic vessels and other very possible implications with such a vast amount of water.We as humans consuming as much as we do have mentality from claiming lands to conveying the oceans as our own, when the human element does eventually get it's claws locked on too new resources, we tend to cause our own demise by greediness and disrespect for the unexpected scenarios. The Event Horizon explosion was sheer irresponsibility and neglect, which in turn produced a drastic effect on the oceanic and environment where ever the oil contaminated water traveled.
So, as for this "Whole thing" being a dismissible as natural occurrence, I will venture to stay on the side of "NO, This is not a normal event by Natures standards." but for the Lakes, Ponds or River's, these types of things happen all the time, it's just that we are not there at the exact moment to witness the chain of cause and effect/On going events.
Our planet is going through some very strange and unseen events since recorded history, i.e. Magnetic anomalies, possible pole shifts, celestial alignments, etc. etc. So what happens during these strange occurrences may very well be the culprit of such thing's happening. What ever the case may be, and though there may be human contamination factors, I don't think there is an all powerful committee somewhere killing wildlife off to benefit their agendas.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
post armageddon and animals are still being targeted sadly.
it will stop in 2012.
some sick and executed ferries are still doing doing this and they will die for it.

any other phenomenon surrounding the birds deaths?,are their bodies being found?,are they real or new birds?.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 04:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Allred5923

Boy! That is really going out far on a long and thin limb there of the tree of deductive reasoning... For some reason, "I don't see this scenario as a practical answer to these event's."
I have a friend who is an avid bird watcher and happens to be an ornithologist as well, and he has reiterated to me that there are in no way shape or form some sort of conspiratorial event taking place with the current MSM's coverage of the die offs. This happens too be, by his exact quote " A normal occurrence due to a number of reasons and explainable situations." He also told me that with every die, whether they be so situated with the news broadcasts and other forms of informative means, is quite the unsettling fact that people read into these things as such cloak and dagger or end days absorbed signs and effects. My friend is in his 70's and has a passion for the bird's like no one I have ever met, but mostly "He is a man of honor and educated decision making with the utmost respect for teaching people of such things as an "On going Event that takes place every so often and more importantly "Annually" on our planet." I know, I know "He is my friend." but for all the tea in Britain, I would not allow myself to get too deep in the rabbit hole of incorrect assumption or belief scenario's" and he is that type of individual.
Now, if by chance you are right, "Why no daylight fly overs of these aircraft being witnessed?" "What would be the benefit of those extreme case scenario's, other than forcing a Flu shot or the like, could possibly be beneficial to them/they or the PTB's?" (Please don't say they are giving the shots for the influenza to control population growth, or something like that.)
All these "Conspiracy" ideals can get people breaking the rule of thumb once it becomes viral itself. People start believing, the the really ridiculous stuff get's labeled as being factual with out an utterance of tangible proof.
I give ATser's a high ranking for intellectual individuals, but when we go to the "Assumption" factor, it becomes diluted and the conversation of intellectual nature is lost..
I understand you are a "Thinker" and respect that fully, just don't be a "Too Deep of a Thinker" when it comes down to just researching some thing's before they get misconstrued as something bigger than what it actually is.
You joined ATS for a reason, I am assuming it is because of the topical discussion's, and I applaud you for that, but be careful of your analogies and out right opposition to the PTB when it comes to these situations. "Deny Ignorance" is our motto here, and I only wish that for you when we "FIND" out the truth's behind these die off scenario's and events.
Get some more evidence that supports your current frame of explanation, I would truly like to see how these birds dying are or could be allocated as a conspiratorial situation..
As for there being photo's for further analysis of the genre of topical discussions on these boards? The way I look at that problematic situation is that I have had "Personal" experiences with certain thing's of discussion on this forum, so I have no problem with accepting what I have seen or experienced as a "Factual" based "ACCEPTANCE" for my own personal reference of where I stand on some topics.
Looking forward to the research you can pull up of these scenario's having any validity to them, and if you do find a viable and tangible explanation for these die offs being instigated? I will be totally on-board with your analogies and will even help the thread with validating and irrefutable contributions.. "Ciaos!"

So you had a "friend" who is a birdoligist who told you that everything is going to be ok and thats it? You filed that in your brain as "the truth"? Your sitting here saying to me I better have evidence before I believe things like I do and your coming to me with THIS as a counter argument? LMAO...

But okay lets look at it from your way a second. The birds appear to die in the thousands every year its natural. The fish die in the thousands suddenly every year because of "lack of oxygen". Why don't we die in the thousands every year? There is more people on the earth then there has ever been yes? Would there not be less oxygen in the air? Look at all the trees we have removed to build shopping centers and parking lots and then the explosion in population that occurred after the industrial revolution.

I appreciate your opinion on the matter and I kinda see some of the things you told me as your way of telling me of the inner workings of ATS and what is expected around here, because I am relatively new to the site. I guess I can see you guys wanna make this a quality conspiracy site and not just post anything like another big rival conspiracy site which we will not name.

Honestly I don't have any evidence as to this topic to answer your question. I just thought it was strange that these events were supposedly happening on a global scale but no one had any videos/blogs/ etc about finding the dead birds. So I made a thread. Hey I am not the only one to notice or speak out about that. Just check around at these bird dying threads, there is always a person who says "where is the personal videos at?". Why would someone fake these events? I don't know. I said Flu shots and you can poke fun at that but that was just a quick witted conspiracy answer off the top of my head that maybe is truly as simple as you made it out to be. I don't think these things as of lately are natural events that occur annually. I can tell you that. And I think 3 out of 4 people you ask would agree with me. Maybe its not a conspiracy. Maybe the birds and fish really are dying. But why? Fireworks? Swamp gas maybe? lol I will keep checking out the info and like you said maybe there is a logical explanation for it all we will see. Who knows.

new topics

top topics

join