It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Giffords Worried about Sarah Palin Putting Her in Crosshairs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Saturday, January 08, 2011 Giffords Worried about Sarah Palin Putting Her in Crosshairs Rep. Gabrielle Giffords (D-Arizona), was shot through the head on Saturday, January 8. Back on March 22, 2010, just hours after Giffords voted to pass the health reform bill, the glass door of her office in Tucson was smashed The following evening, Sarah Palin revealed her list of 20 Democratic members of Congress she urged her followers to defeat. She illustrated her list with a map of the United States that displayed a rifle scope on top of each of the 20 districts she was targeting. One of the targeted districts was that of Gabrielle Giffords. Palin also tweeted, “Don't Retreat, Instead - RELOAD!” On March 25, MSNBC invited Giffords to comment on the attack on her office. Giffords noted that “We're on Sarah Palin's targeted list, but the thing is that the way that she has it depicted has the crosshairs of a gun sight over our district, and when people do that, they've gotta realize there are consequences to that action.” MSNBC co-host Chuck Todd was quick to defend Palin. “In fairness,” he said, “campaign rhetoric and war rhetoric have been interchangeable for years….I understand that in the comment it may look bad, but do you really think that’s what she intended?” Unfortunately, it was Giffords who got it right and Todd who got it wrong. Here is the MSNBC interview. Giffords’ comments about Palin appear at the 2:20 mark.
www.allgov.com...

Posting video links - ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ
* Link
* Description
* Review/Opinion

AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count. Please do not create minimal posts to start your new thread. If you feel inclined to make the board aware of news, current events, or important information from other sites; please post one or two paragraphs, a link to the entire story, AND your opinion, twist or take on the news item as a means to inspire discussion or collaborative research on your subject.

edit on 19/1/2011 by Sauron because: Added ex tags and Mod note

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 01:48 AM
link   
Here's a working link...

www.youtube.com...

Edward Slayton

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 01:59 AM
link   
She's been targeted by the left for years...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1abea5269593.png[/atsimg]

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 02:20 AM
link   
I think this Gabrielle Giffords would actually be a better female president then Sarah Palin . I hope she pulls through all this and makes a speedy recovery ..

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by PS3Geek
I think this Gabrielle Giffords would actually be a better female president then Sarah Palin . I hope she pulls through all this and makes a speedy recovery ..

Wow. Good point. I see what you're alluding to. Wouldn't it be ironic if Palin's indirect ass_assination attempt on Giffords actually CREATES the person who will prevent Palin from ever running?... and Giffords BECOMES the first female President? Sort of like the sympathy McCain gets for the vet issues.

80% to full recovery, and it's a done deal. (100% mental required though)

Edward Slayton
edit on 13-1-2011 by EdwardSlayton because: (no reason given)

top topics

join