It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Humanities Slow Suicide.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Before we start i must give a shout out to Slayer69 Whose thread "Earth's Human infestation [WRAP]" is what inspired me to write this. i suggest you all check it out if you havent. its important message needs to be not only heard but also REMEMBERED. www.abovetopsecret.com...

So here goes.

Im sure the elite know what they are doing to the planet. im sure of it there is no way they cant.With all the government funding to earth sciences and global satellites, all the information gathering and sorting agencies they have they surely know what is to come. Now here is the part i dont understand, why would a species knowingly kill itself??? what is wrong with its psychology that it would willingly murder and poison itself?? and we all do it knowingly. every time we binge drink or light up a smoke or eat junk food we know is bad. we are committing a form of slow suicide KNOWINGLY!!!! WHY? When i drink i know its bad for me and yet i do it. I eat junk food KNOWING there is a very good chance it will give me heart disease or cancer in the future. i just dont care...and im not alone.

It is this self destructive mentality that is destroying the world not some conspiratorial agency. It is our own apathy. Now granted not every body is like me and im trying to change but the truth is the majority of the world has this mentality. WHY? Is it because we dont fear death? I dont think so Death is very much a scary concept to me. given the choice i would live for 500 and decide from there what to do. Is it because we are lazy? Again i dont think so, i would willingly put 1 day aside out of the week to clean up this planet if every body else would join me.

So then what is it? Why do we walk this path we know so well. We know where this road is leading us and so do the people at the top. they build seed vaults and underground bunkers. Is this just the cycle of humanity? Is this how its always been? An eb and flow of humanity? are we so genetically damaged that we just run for the cliff because we know subconsciously that the end is nigh? Maybe all these so called aliens are just the elite survivors of the previous civilization that went underground?? Advanced pre flood civilization makes more logical sense to me than aliens from Omircron-5.

If anything should be obvious to an observer of this world it should be the cyclical nature of it. Im not sure humans are capable of breaking out of the cycle. Think of the elite simply as the evolutionary cream of our society. Either through hook or crook more crook than anything. they have positioned themselves at the top of the totem pole. Thus being privy to all the knowledge that power affords them. Surely if there was any evidence of advanced pre flood civilization (and there is enough evidence to start 10 threads) they would have access to it. They would also know then that it has been a cycle that has been going on for thousands if not millions of years. And i know for a fact they would not volunteer information as powerful as that to the peasant class.

So here it is in a nut shell. the world is dying and they know it they also know its a natural cycle of the planet and of humanity. They know it is unavoidable and so they prepare to survive the best they can. so they dont care about polluting the oceans and rivers and cutting down trees because in their eyes its all going to hell in a hand basket anyway so why not help that destruction along as long as it ensures the continuation of their genetic line. This is the only thing that would explain their actions.

As for the rest of us slaves why do we tow the company line? Because we are hypnotized. pure and simple i know it you know it. we have been bamboozled from day 1. From the day your born till the day you die you are kept in an illusion to serve their purpose. Every now and then they accept new membership earned through deeds. like any club they have to be initiated. a common act that binds them all together.

what a strange species we are....So full of literally INFINITE potential and yet slaves to a few. If the world as a species joined together for any single cause we could do anything literally anything. travel the stars live forever find god. But alas we have been divided and conquered. all that infinite power siphoned to please the needs of a few that live with the impunity of gods themselves. All to please the ego. We all know the problem but none of us can find a solution because on our own we are nothing but together we can do anything. When will we learn to work together? I hope soon.....for the sake of our future, i hope soon. Have a nice day folks and do at least 1 good deed. lets get this ball rolling.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Praise Satan! finally mother earth can recuperate and heal from the damage we've done. don't worry though we won't all die off. i bet the next ice age will be enough of a push to allow that to happen. hell it might even happen sooner.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 01:36 AM
link   
The world is "dying"? What? This intergalactic rock is not dying any more than a grain of sand dies on the beach. We are not causing the death of "the world".

Maybe we are causing the death of animals here and there, but we do it because we need to eat, and others pursue greedy materialistic items from the dead animals. Maybe we chop down trees and plants to consume and use. We do these things, but we are not "killing" the planet.

Everything you eat can kill you. Drink too much water, you die. Eat too much food, you die. Drink too little water, you die. Eat too little food, you die. I guess every living thing even non-"sentient" things are committing a slow-suicide?

Did you know that to live longer, you have to slightly starve yourself? Around 1500 calories a day and you can live longer.

This is natural and there's nothing we can do about it. We are no more a "cancer" on this planet than any other animal would be if given the chance.

So either: A) stop the self-loathing and embrace your humanity, or
B) hasten the suicide?

I mean, stop being so damn depressed, I mean, #, i'm a cynical #er but this is just plain pessimistic.
edit on 13-1-2011 by Somehumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 01:50 AM
link   
I will Join you in Your Stand For Humanity. Why Not Every Day?
Through 24 Hours in a Day You Would Think that the Human Race Would Set Aside Some Time To Stop And Really Just Look around Look At Where They Are At. Say A Grocery Store, Wal-Mart, McDonalds for Example.
Sit back and Watch how They Act.
Like Ants on a Ant Hill, Watch As it Expands.
edit on 13-1-2011 by Gom3z because: Did Not Want Appreviation.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Somehumanbeing
The world is "dying"? What? This intergalactic rock is not dying any more than a grain of sand dies on the beach. We are not causing the death of "the world".

Maybe we are causing the death of animals here and there, but we do it because we need to eat, and others pursue greedy materialistic items from the dead animals. Maybe we chop down trees and plants to consume and use. We do these things, but we are not "killing" the planet.

Everything you eat can kill you. Drink too much water, you die. Eat too much food, you die. Drink too little water, you die. Eat too little food, you die. I guess every living thing even non-"sentient" things are committing a slow-suicide?

Did you know that to live longer, you have to slightly starve yourself? Around 1500 calories a day and you can live longer.

This is natural and there's nothing we can do about it. We are no more a "cancer" on this planet than any other animal would be if given the chance.

So either: A) stop the self-loathing and embrace your humanity, or
B) hasten the suicide?

I mean, stop being so damn depressed, I mean, #, i'm a cynical #er but this is just plain pessimistic.
edit on 13-1-2011 by Somehumanbeing because: (no reason given)

Your assume im depressed because i point out the way we treat our planet? I'm realistic, and i dont agree that this is the way we have to be. its a negative spin because whats going on is negative. a lump of fecal matter with sugar on top still stinks. The state of the world is what it is. Im hopeful but when i look around i dont see people changing for the better. Nobody cares about anything but themselves anymore. People have become so self obsessed. kids dont play outside they all just play online games or interact via the internet. thats all well and good i understand that society evolves and all that jazz. My point is this evolution of society with its disposable addiction is poisoning this planet.

Its funny how people only see what they want to see.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 02:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Gom3z

I think ants are smarter than humans actually.

To the other guy, We are killing the planet, I am sure fish like to be dump on with toxic chemicals, or animals areas being decimated because some idiot wants to build a house that will be foreclosed on in 10 yrs.. But meh right?

But my theory of life is we are all here for a reason, whether to hate things, love things, eat things, or kill ourselves. In the end we are to take whatever lesson we have learned here and go with it when we die.

So i choose to look at things as they are, not how i want to see them.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 02:02 AM
link   
reply to post by tim3lord

I understand your point of view, I can see how that what the human race does is basically leeching off this planet, but it is "natural". We are no more poisioning this planet than any other creature. We are not killing this planet.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Somehumanbeing
reply to post by tim3lord

I understand your point of view, I can see how that what the human race does is basically leeching off this planet, but it is "natural". We are no more poisioning this planet than any other creature. We are not killing this planet.

there is no conclusive evidence to suggest we are a natural evolutionary by product of this planet. the missing link is missing because it doesnt exist. The reason humanities rise and fall is cyclical is because we have only ourselves to keep us in check. we are not killing this planet we are killing this ECOSYSTEM. im not here to debate semantics my point is simple we are sh!tting in our own backyards and swimming in it. thats not smart and yet we put a man on the moon. you dont see the irony in that???????

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by tim3lord
Maybe all these so called aliens are just the elite survivors of the previous civilization that went underground?? Advanced pre flood civilization makes more logical sense to me than aliens from Omircron-5.

i can Believe there is Another person how think like me

Since few Years ago that what I thinking about it ..
there is few humans or Perhaps one person how Survived from Ancient civilization
I went Writes a lot of think and what my theory but because English is not my Language i can't Express what I want to say >>

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 02:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Abrahim

Im pretty sure there is more than 1 survivor of these ancient civilizations. You could take it to another level and include parallel realities and alternate dimension but thats just playing sci fi and had no real basis in current scientific still doesnt mean its impossible.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 06:42 AM
link   
The problem is in the system. It worked great when the population was smaller and isolated, now we are part of a global community. Hate and fear where effective tools for competition, now we have much better ways to challenge and motivate us. The elites just had too much to work with to make effective use of their capabilities, things got over simplified. A separation of powers is what is in order to overcome the monopolization of the corporate world and the damage that is done.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by tim3lordSo then what is it? Why do we walk this path we know so well.

Try looking at it like this. We are walking the path of cosmic Initiation through death and rebirth. Its a path shamans and gods have been walking for a long, long time. There will come a time for us all to walk it together. We must try to find and identify with our inner Phoenix, who does not fear the flame.

edit on 13-1-2011 by Student X because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Student X

Originally posted by tim3lordSo then what is it? Why do we walk this path we know so well.

Try looking at it like this. We are walking the path of cosmic Initiation through death and rebirth. Its a path shamans and gods have been walking for a long, long time. There will come a time for us all to walk it together. We must try to find and identify with our inner Phoenix, who does not fear the flame.

yes but what if this path has been walked before? and it is all a cycle and we just keep running through this same scenario through the eons?

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by tim3lord

Originally posted by Student X

yes but what if this path has been walked before? and it is all a cycle and we just keep running through this same scenario through the eons?

Then,

All the world's a stage,
And all the men and women merely players:
They have their exits and their entrances;
And one man in his time plays many parts
-The Bard

Go with it.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Two reasons that people make the decisions that lead to these actions (forget about "government" or "corporations", they are simply groups of people, who are the ones ultimately responsible for making decisions.)

1) Selfishness
2) "Living in the moment"

The old "I'm getting what I can, while I can", that's all it is.

If people made decisions based on what is right for everyone, not just them, and what is right for the long run, not simply right now, the decisions made would be radically different. Instead, decisions are made on the basis of "I don't want to get fired" or "I want to get ahead."

In the US, we have this looming Social Security crisis, where the funds will run out as the Baby Boomers age and begin drawing the fund down. When SS goes broke, there is likely to be a massive economic problem, as either the government goes further in debt (by an order of magnitude), pensioners are cut off and potentially start starving, or the workforce at the time is heavily taxed to make up the difference.

Oh, but here in 2011, we also have some economic woes, and people aren't buying enough 3D tvs and Big Macs. So, for 2011, the Social Security employee tax has been cut by 2%. I'm no fan of taxes, but what better example of "live for the moment" does one need?

In a world that is consumer driven, means based and short lived, it is unlikely that this will ever change.

(It is also tempered by the "we'll fix it when we need to" expectation. Running out of oil? Well, by the time we run out, we'll have hydrogen powered cars, so why worry about running out of oil?)

new topics

top topics

join