It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Derailing of threads?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
The answer is simple, ATS has became more popular, which is good, more members for the discussion, sadly however it's popularity also brings in the trolls and / or prepubescent adolescents who don't like being argued with, lol.

I have been posting as a guest since the beginnings of this site, I even had an old account back in 2003 or 4 (but I could never remember the email or username, hence why now this), and as a previous poster said, it was was full of sharp minded individuals who you could get decent info and conversations off. Some of those are still here, and there is a lot of newer, equally as sharp people, but for every 10 good you will get one rotten egg.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Kayzar

Hi Kayzar,

Older threads are not so nearly full of prophecies and mass bird/fish die offs.

If you read the older threads and a lot of older members posts, threads were really well thought out and featured alot of substantiating evidence. I've been lurking around ATS for a really long time before signing up, but honestly I don't post that much because so many of the new threads are about nothing in particular or have little substance.

I know there's an increase in quantity and this has led to an overall decrease in quality, but I highly recommend checking out some of the older threads and seeing the research that has gone in. Rather than say.

I had a dream last night and in that dream I saw nuclear war occurring in November 2010 and I confuse dreams and reality so I'm going to make a prophecy that November will be the end of the world...

new topics

<< 1   >>

join