It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A New World Order could be natural progression

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   
As time passes, if we progress as a Human Race, there'll be a New World Order, it'll just be a good one instead. Or am I wrong? I just think the problem isn't actually the New World Order, it's about the type they're trying to implement. So instead of all these ideas about the NWO being bad, maybe they're doing what's always going to be natural, it's just that the people currently doing it are flawed.

So the NWO plans might not need stopping, they might just need to transform, to evolve. Eventually any intelligent race will have peace and freedom, so that's going to be agreed by a group that will be, in effect, a NWO, so that those rules are agreed across the board and in every country. Then there'll be rules on all types of other things that we need to do and refrain from doing, like environmental issues, how we use space, not allowing power hungry banking systems and corporations, etc.

So the NWO might have always been due to happen if we move on, we just have to work out how it turns into a decent one.

And all this absolute power corrupts, etc, it doesn't have to be like that, because a) no one person will have absolute power, it could be a group that shares responsibility, and b) maybe we'll find that we're not alone in the universe by that time anyway, and we'll be part of something a lot bigger.

So the question is maybe : how does the corrupt NWO turn into a NWO that's for the best? A NWO that's here to protect, not to control?

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   
You have to look at the motivation and the people who are behind it. None of them are the peoples benevolence society. They are dangerous secretive psychopaths which is why the do everything in the shadows. And there is nothing about that intended to help people.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   
There is an apparent group call the Omega Agency. Info on the net isnt really that prevalent and it seems to be mainly based on one source but it is an apparent NWO plan to basically turn a new leaf away from free handouts (aka welfare) and just a way of if you pull your own weight in society (IMO work and pay taxes) they can care less what you do to enjoy life. There are other things like a 2 child limit, mandatory birth control for male and females, but I do like the sound of having to pull your own weight. I mean hey it sucks when you can see someone with food stamps buying steak and lobster and I can barely afford stuff like that and I work, or since I work would rather get more for my money that $20lb lobster tail. Omega is definitely something I would stand behind IF its real.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by EssenSieMich

Well without us they have and are nothing, so im going to say there are two sides to all stories and at the same time by changing a few words in each story can give the same story two more sides. WE dont know what is/will go on so its all about the open mind!

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by raceway40
There is an apparent group call the Omega Agency. Info on the net isnt really that prevalent and it seems to be mainly based on one source but it is an apparent NWO plan to basically turn a new leaf away from free handouts (aka welfare) and just a way of if you pull your own weight in society (IMO work and pay taxes) they can care less what you do to enjoy life. There are other things like a 2 child limit, mandatory birth control for male and females, but I do like the sound of having to pull your own weight. I mean hey it sucks when you can see someone with food stamps buying steak and lobster and I can barely afford stuff like that and I work, or since I work would rather get more for my money that $20lb lobster tail. Omega is definitely something I would stand behind IF its real.

Thanks, just read some of the thread. I'm starting to think this is actually possible now too. I don't think the NWO or the Omega thing (at least in it's current state.) would come to pass, so if this were true it could be like a multi-layered thing. There's the NWO, then a layer deeper you have the Omega Agency, and I'd bet that there's something another layer past that if the Omega one doesn't adapt to more humane plans, that very few people at all know about.
edit on 13-1-2011 by JoseChung because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 06:29 AM
link   
We are the new world order, the good one, but as long as we stay on our asses and do not take action against the bad guys we will fail and the good new world order will never come. Now is the time that we can act and get rid of them and hold them accountable for their actions.

If we let them take even our last rights we will fail and well frankly we are screwed because they will have so much power that we can't even reach them let alone lay a hand on them.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlexIR
We are the new world order, the good one, but as long as we stay on our asses and do not take action against the bad guys we will fail and the good new world order will never come. Now is the time that we can act and get rid of them and hold them accountable for their actions.

Supposing this is real then... You think we, the masses, are just going to rise up and....what? Storm some government buildings or something? Trying to get the truth out might not matter as they'll maybe just carry on denying it all and moving around, covering tracks, etc. I don't think it's that simple, and is probably a complicated process that'll involve several groups that we might not even find out about for a long time, negotiating with/fighting amongst eachother behind the scenes. I think what they've set up is a framework that can either be used to move us onwards or crush us, and it either depends on who takes control, or who sees sense in the latter stages.

I'd like to think we'd rise up and take them down, but it'll probably involve a lot more bloodshed than the groups contesting things behind the scenes. Not saying I'm sure about that at all, but if this whole conspiracy exists, it might turn out like that. Would guess that if they really exist we'll only find out about it once it's all over, and either the controllers start up and we've had it, or the decent ones have won the battle and start releasing information bit by bit.

Apologies if that sounds defeatist, maybe I just need sleep.
edit on 13-1-2011 by JoseChung because: added

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by JoseChung

Now that attitude is the one that will never do anything to save even his own ass.

When romanians got sick of the communist regime do you think they tried to expose the truth and wake people up? No. They just gathered first in Timisoara (a city in the west) at a church and when the shootings started everyone gathered there and the police were overwhelmed. Just 2 days later the whole country was fighting for its liberty (this is questionable ... if governed by a bunch of monkeys can be called liberty) and when everybody gathered at the main building where Dictator(?) Ceausescu was at he fled but he was caught and executed.

If lets say a whole country or just a city in that country starts the revolution imagine that in 1-2 weeks it would all be over and we would be free.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlexIR
reply to post by JoseChung

Now that attitude is the one that will never do anything to save even his own ass.

When romanians got sick of the communist regime do you think they tried to expose the truth and wake people up? No. They just gathered first in Timisoara (a city in the west) at a church and when the shootings started everyone gathered there and the police were overwhelmed. Just 2 days later the whole country was fighting for its liberty (this is questionable ... if governed by a bunch of monkeys can be called liberty) and when everybody gathered at the main building where Dictator(?) Ceausescu was at he fled but he was caught and executed.

If lets say a whole country or just a city in that country starts the revolution imagine that in 1-2 weeks it would all be over and we would be free.

You're probably right, that would work too. Sorry, was in super-cynical mode for a bit back there.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Oh, i forgot to add that the revolution was initiated by the KGB and it went wrong
so they ended up with democracy being set in instead of communism so ..... SF ... no not star and flag ... Soviet Fail.

join