It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WikiLeaks: Julian Assange Claims To Have Rupert Murdoch 'Insurance Files'

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 04:08 AM
link   
I wonder if the current scandal at news international has anything to do with these 'insurance' files.

This story has been a long time breaking (and still is) there's sure to be more to come and the question is just how far the damage will reach, to Murdoch himself or even the Government.

If Murdochs newspapers are hacking into Royal phones, then what has Murdoch been able to hack into for his business dealings and what information has the government even had access to ?

en.wikipedia.org...

Just as an amusing sideline, I saved this screen shot of Rebekah Brooks, the scarlet women who brought around the end of the (News of the) world, looking like the head of the illuminati with her eye in the triangle.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
I dont think it has anything to do with anything. I think wikileaks was a scam and assanges only purpose was to milk as much money as he can with it.

He has failed to follow through on pretty much the bulk of his promises.

What more proof do you need hes using people?

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

Cant really comment on whether he's using people, more if he had knowledge of the hacking, and maybe more than has come out already.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by belowabovetopsecret
There is a 1gb file that is encrypted with high level security that is suppose to be impossible to crack atleast with the current technology that we know about that assange has released if he dies the password will be released and even though I would prefer he not die I would love to have the password so I can open the file and see whats inside

This file is EVERYWHERE so if it actually has some pretty important things in it then there will be some pretty upset people if the info inside gets released

Its only uncrackable IF you dont have the decryption key. You can be sure they have ways of making you give them the key. This means they already have read the file and know whats in it. Everything else that you see being played out on the world stage at the moment is most likely damage limitation.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Now this is from another tabloid so take the source with the knowledge that the Mirror are not Murdoch owned and has an interest in seeing Murdoch go down, but I have just seen this headline claiming the phones of 9/11 victims families have also been hacked in by the News of the World.
twitpic.com...
edit on 10-7-2011 by woodwardjnr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Wikileaks is obviously on the back foot and may come back into the light at some point, or may not. I think it probably will and what it has on the banks will appear. Despite protestations otherwise Assange is critical to the functioning of the organisation and the USA has neutralised him for the time being with law.

I dont believe it has had anything to do with this Murdoch story yet.

I dont care about Murdoch as much as I care why the police did not investigate this properly. More specifically why they tried so damn hard to not investigate it at all. If evidence can be found that the course of justice was perverted though either direct payments to the police or via colluding politicians than its a deep hole indeed.

I suspect this drama is still in Act 1. The British peasants are in a pitchfork and torch kind of mood.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by justwokeup

how much evidence do you need?

A British peasant with pitch fork in hand

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

Or she knows shes going down and might as well try to take as many down with her as possible. What else would she have to lose by lieing and saying they paid the police for information?

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcathdra
I dont think it has anything to do with anything. I think wikileaks was a scam and assanges only purpose was to milk as much money as he can with it.

He has failed to follow through on pretty much the bulk of his promises.

What more proof do you need hes using people?

In all fairness, it's not like we know what he's thinking or what he's going through.

All we have is a strong desire to see what's in the box, and it probably leads us to be impatient and jump to conclusions.

He's currently under house arrest, one of his alleged associates is in military prison.

He could have let this last tidbit slip after his lawyer warned him of harsher charges--while that's just speculation, it's one scenario where testing the waters and firing a warning shot would be warranted.

Give it time, I say. Good things come to those who wait.

Be well, my friends!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join