It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Obama the new Hitler?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   
I think Obama more fits into being the Antichrist, than a new Hitler. Hitler cared about his people, and his nation was near utopian. The US is a mess. If not for the extreme ethnocentricism, Hitler would be the world hero. I can't compare Hitler to Obama at all. Obama is more in line with Pol Pot.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arrius
No.

Obama is not a:

1. Communist
2. Muslim.
3. Hitler.
4. Grey
5. Reptilian
6. Grey reptilian.
7. Former member of the Beach Boys.
8. A communist Muslim with a Charlie Chaplin moustache and non-human DNA who formerly played the drums for the Beach Boys.

What about Paul Pfeiffer from the wonder years?

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
the problem is ALL mainstream political 'leaders' are hitler. they all worship at the feet of izreal, and all bow before the might of the international bankers.

its funny, you mentioned obama almost killed as many as hitler. its nice to see other people are waking up to the myths of w2.

hitler was a die hard xionist.
obama is a die hard xionist.

hitler borrowed billions from the international bankers.
obama borrows trillions from the international bankers.

hitler wanted to expand his empire.
obama continues his empire.

hitler just kept printing money to get out of trouble
obama and bernannnke keep printing money to get out of trouble

hitler did not care about the regular people of his country, sending them to war
obama does not care about america's brave soldiers, he also sends them into harm's way

hitler loved false flags
obama loves false flags

but sarkozy, bush, clinton, all these losers all did the same. they do EXACTLY what the international bankers tell them to do.

they are house slaves. they think because they live in the house, they are not slaves.

the slave masters are the same as they have been since the start of this present civilization.

hitler's masters were the rothschilds (his grandparents), warburgs, schiffs, etc.
obama's masters are the rothschilds, rockefellers, warburgs, schiffs, etc.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Id say tha 'the leaders' of america are fulfilling the wishes of many nazi co-conspirators and nazi puppetmaster. Yes, Hitler was a great speaker, and a great icon, but it would stand to reason that he put into motion many steps wanted by HIS betters. In short, 2 iconic orators, unmistakeable, doing other mens evil in the name of his nation, backed by the trust of their nation, to the detriment of all nations.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by MadMax8511
As we all know, Hitler was a terrible terrible leader and killed many innocent people, and well, I think Obama is doing the same thing right now. The rate of suicide in this country has gone up, as well as the rate of teen pregnancies, teen murders, abortions, and school shootings. We've all seen it on the news, you know what I'm talking about.

Should we start placing Obama near Hitler on the hierarchy of evil dictatorship? I mean, he's almost killed as many people as Hitler.

Non-sense, Obama is Obama, but to compare him to Hitler you must really hate him very much. Yeah, all that senseless killing, and who do you blame Obama? Why not blame Osama? If somebody deserves to be likened to Hitler it's Osama. Obama? Nope, he managed to come out of nowhere and BS the US with his "Yes, we can! And change you can believe in!" rhetoric, but it turned out it was all propaganda lies. In that he fits right in with every politician on the whole planet - lies and deception to get to the vote! Does Obama have his own Obama-Youth, organized according to fascist principles? Is the Democratic party a fascist party in the US? I don't think so ... Nice try, but next time try harder.
edit on 13/1/2011 by WalterRatlos because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Most here defending that obama is nothing like hitler have not really been considering that his actions up till now DO resemble the change from democracy in Germany to that of tyranny, except it moved a bit faster than what we are seeing now.... granted, I don't really see obama as the doctor of death like hitler was, but he is at the forefront of trimming freedoms and promoting legislation to all sorts of terrible things, like internet ID's which will stifle open criticism of government.. Who wants to be put on some fusion center list?

Lets face it, what we see today is a serious decline in democracy, free speech, freedom to travel unmolested with illegal searches...you name it, it's happening now... And America is the new leader in this, or one of them for sure..

Now he may not be the one that started all of this, but he sure isn't doing anything to stop it either, in fact he seems to be promoting a broad mandate of tyranny all accross the board.......

And all of his helpers are getting rich at the same time!

Just saying...

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Ok, Obama took the reins after one of the worst persidents your country has ever had. Bush dragged your country in proverbial sh!t (pardon my language). He was never empeeched even after giving the order to kill tens of thousands of innocent people. You protested against the war, as you should have, and never empeeched him, but you should have. Instead you elected him for a second term and ruined your country. Now you come on here comparing Obama to Hitler??? Educate yourself son. Go look at the facts of what Hitler actualy did. Read a book and stop spewing filth such as that. You did empeech a president once, for getting felacio in the Oval office, I'm sure he's not the first one and he wont be the last. What's worst in you book, adultery or mass murder??

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by FoxfilesMulder

Hehe, I admit, I had to Google him to refresh my memory a bit. And I can say with reasonable certainty that Obama's not Paul. Or Erkel Now that was the best TV character, ever!

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
I suppose if you know nothing about either Adolf Hitler or Barak Obama, you could draw comparisons between the two.

Even if we make the gigantic leap to ignore the 12 million killed in the Holocaust, the two have very little in common. Even the loosest connection, being "heads of state" isn't exactly comparable; Hitler was appointed and then seized more power, Obama was elected and has very little temporal power.

I'd suggest doing to research on Hitler, 'cause it seems all you're going on is "I dislike Hitler and I dislike Obama so they MUST be alike!"

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by MadMax8511
As we all know, Hitler was a terrible terrible leader and killed many innocent people, and well, I think Obama is doing the same thing right now. The rate of suicide in this country has gone up, as well as the rate of teen pregnancies, teen murders, abortions, and school shootings. We've all seen it on the news, you know what I'm talking about.

Should we start placing Obama near Hitler on the hierarchy of evil dictatorship? I mean, he's almost killed as many people as Hitler.

You have to be kidding, right? Where's the evidence to back up your claims? And in what way is Obama responsible for any of those things??

This has to be the most ridiculous accusation so far, and it's people like you who give conservatives a bad rep because of whacky ideas...

For crying out loud, how brainwashed are you that you can't even see reality anymore

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   
I think the current hitler is Robert Mugabe. The future of hitler (within the next 30 years) is going to be president George Bush of the USA. Robert Mugabe's idol is actually HITLER!!!! George Bush is a member of the Omega Agency, probably going to be the dictator of the soon to come POLICE STATE which is now the USA. My advice for you guys is to stock up on lots of ammunition and a few gas cans for a getaway. For the getaway plan i would get to canada as fast as possible.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kaploink
Obama is not like Hitler.
Bush was not like Hitler.
Clinton was not like Hitler.
Bush was not like Hitler
Reagan was not like Hitler.
Carter was not like Hitler.
Nixon was not like Hitler.
and so forth.

I can think of multiple labels for some of them, but Hitler is not one of them.
edit on 12-1-2011 by Kaploink because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-1-2011 by Kaploink because: forgot one of the Bushies

I highly suggest you watch "the end of america" with naomi wolf (on Netflix).

I might change your mind.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Obama is not Hitler and will not ever be Hitler. Go away, TROLL ALERT! TROLL ALERT!

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join