It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Obama the new Hitler?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   
As we all know, Hitler was a terrible terrible leader and killed many innocent people, and well, I think Obama is doing the same thing right now. The rate of suicide in this country has gone up, as well as the rate of teen pregnancies, teen murders, abortions, and school shootings. We've all seen it on the news, you know what I'm talking about.

Should we start placing Obama near Hitler on the hierarchy of evil dictatorship? I mean, he's almost killed as many people as Hitler.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by MadMax8511
As we all know, Hitler was a terrible terrible leader and killed many innocent people, and well, I think Obama is doing the same thing right now. The rate of suicide in this country has gone up, as well as the rate of teen pregnancies, teen murders, abortions, and school shootings. We've all seen it on the news, you know what I'm talking about.

Should we start placing Obama near Hitler on the hierarchy of evil dictatorship? I mean, he's almost killed as many people as Hitler.

And your links to show these increases are where?

Please provide evidence to back up your extremly wild claims....
edit on January 12th 2011 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by MadMax8511

Excuse me?

Can you provide sources which say that those rates are going up in relation to his Presidency?

And actually as far as leaders go, if Hitler had not gona all Jew crazy, he'd be seen as one of the best leaders of all time. Considering he brought Germany from nothing after WWI to a country which almost took over the world.

This sounds like a political bating thread, and I'm not bitting.

~Keeper

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Complete lack of evidence to back up what you are saying.

And Hitler was a madman and a mass murderer. But he was a very effective leader. But I guess that's not what you meant when you said "worst leaders of all time".

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   
I find it amusing how he tries to sneak in "..abortions.." into his "hitler" statements.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Atleast Obama is trying to do something good for his country in free healthcare rather than leaving peoples lives to corporate company heatlhcare fatcats whom make a living from people in life & death situations.

America doesn't mind spending billions on an illegal unnecessary war in Iraq using tax money, yet they scoff at the prospect of their tax dollars saving lives.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Obama has helped put things in place just like hitler did...and Bush, and clinton, and a few other presidents....

Concentration camps being built in America and named "residential centers"

Bill HR-645 has these things in it...

Fema Camps in America

Seems like each new president we get just expands this 10 fold, or 100 fold...

I would say your assessment is accurate OP
But I haven't noticed him killing anyone yet..
edit on 12-1-2011 by alienreality because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Come on man, he may not be the best president the US has ever seen , but Hitler? Than again you never know , in all honesty i dont think , now a days at least the the president has that kind of control , i think the president is more of a puppet on a string to say it lightly , the real "Hitler" would mostly be someone behind the scenes ! I know some that follow Nostradamus think that you may be right! but they also that that of Saddam Hussein as well!

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by MadMax8511

The "New Hitler" will arise after the currency is destroyed.

Obama is Friedrich Ebert

What comes after Ebert is much... much.. much worse.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   
No.

Obama is not a:

1. Communist
2. Muslim.
3. Hitler.
4. Grey
5. Reptilian
6. Grey reptilian.
7. Former member of the Beach Boys.
8. A communist Muslim with a Charlie Chaplin moustache and non-human DNA who formerly played the drums for the Beach Boys.

Neither is he a great president, but that's another story. He is an American politician; I think that's bad enough.

Next.
edit on 12-1-2011 by Arrius because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Hitler?
No, now come on

He's a puppet, for sure, but a hitler?
Study Hitler, Observe Obama and come back with the answer.
He's something else that's for sure but he's no Hitler, at best he's
Woodrow Wilson and Neville Chamberlin thrown into a bag with pretrial O.J. shaken, not stirred,
and dumped on a table top, then strings attached to him by Bush Senior.
Hitler?
Give the worlds worst dictator ever a little recognition.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by MadMax8511

Ummm... What? Any proof of such claims that all these stats have gone up? Any proof that they are tied into who the president of the United States is? Anything at all?

Are you aware that for some one to be classed with other dictators they would have to be a dictator? Obama is not...

Do you not see the many inaccuracies in your post?

But to answer your question, No. Obama should not be classed with the likes of Hitler... Quite frankly I think that even the most right wing of our site, will have trouble swallowing your silly idea.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Any links?
Are you the new village troll?!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   
No one is the ‘new’ Hitler, because Hitler was Hitler. Obama isn’t Hitler. Bush wasn’t Hitler.

And quite frankly, I think, equating Obama (or Bush) to Hitler is to trivialize a set of circumstances, misery and tragedy of proportions that can’t, with any shred of intellectual honesty and historical knowledge, be compared to the current times and the society we live in.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Attention

Stop discussion each other and do NOT post if you do not intend to address the premise of this thread, doing so may/will result in suspension of posting privileges. Stay on topic.

Please do not respond to this post
doing so will result in further post removals

edit on 12-1-2011 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   
removed...
edit on 12-1-2011 by alienreality because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join