It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First dead birds, then dead fish ... now crickets

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by stevcolx
Here's another theory to this weird situation.....

HAARP!!

I'd say it's aliens.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   
All i can say is wow, something is up people. Phosgene most likely but on that large a scale? its funny how when the bird scare happend and all of a sudden the shooting here in tucson and everybody almost forgot that we are being poisoned next thing you see will be large blisters and breathing problems dogs and dead plants and humans in the end look up the effects of phosgene on the MSDS sheets and read its amazing whats in there.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Nooo! These guys are supposed to be our next great source of protein. Now what will we eat when the food crisis come? God forbid--me eating a roach...

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 02:00 AM
link   
reply to post by discl0sur3

Officials blamed the deaths of 5,000 red-winged blackbirds in Beebe, Ark., on New Year's Eve fireworks.
Experts say the loud cracks and booms likely sent the birds into such a tizzy that they crashed into homes, cars and each other before plummeting to their deaths."

Fireworks my A**! That was at midnight most birds roost at night!

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 02:04 AM
link   

O god, not the crickets

Given that they've already found the cause of their deaths, a virus, there is no connection between this and the birds, unless this virus has mutated into some transpecies super-virus. I love how people are taking random animal deaths in random places all over the world and becoming paranoid about it. I say we wait for the evidence, for the explanations and in the meantime, don't panic.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Quickfix
There goes the food chain...we can speculate on what is next...

But eventually its human beings...

hmmm...definitely not good...

Nah! Don't worry about those damn humans. If they can eat anything that slithers, crawls, swims, flies, etc., surely they can and have been known in recorded history to eat each other! Anyone up for some tasty "long-pig"?
edit on 2011-1-13 by pikypiky because: To correct for spelling and grammar.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Hm... I think we have to take the crickets apart from the mass global bird and fish kill.
Like the birds that died in Romania had nothing to do with the mass kill.

Here is a good listing of events, for your own investigation:
Click here to view

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 06:19 AM
link   
How about this theory recently released.

Following the unexplained deaths of several thousand birds over the last two weeks, events are now emerging that may offer a physics-based explanation for the mysterious deaths. It all begins on a runway in Tampa, where airport officials recently closed that runway in order to change the numeric designators painted there. Why are those numeric designators being changed? Because the Earth's magnetic poles are shifting and the numbers previously painted on the runway no longer match up with the magnetic measurements of sensitive airplane instruments

www.naturalnews.com...

Now here's where this story gets really interesting: On New Year's Even when birds began falling out of the sky in Arkansas, the National Weather Service in North Little Rock documented an unusual phenomenon on their radar monitors. At or around the same time this radar image appeared, birds began falling out of the sky.

Now this makes more sense!!

The Government saying it was fireworks makes them look even more stupid than they already are!!!
edit on 13/1/2011 by stevcolx because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by noahproductions

That website is gonna make my head explode....thanks :-)

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
I heard they died from a very humorous anecdote.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Now that crickets are dying, you expect the repitles next. Them mayas wasn't fooling around man

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by pikypiky

You do realize eating human meat gives you a disease right?

Its called Kuru

en.wikipedia.org...

Read up enjoy.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join