It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

why didn't any of the prophets on this site see Jared Lee Loughner coming?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   
I mean you can prophesy-end of the world and the Apocalypse yet for some reason you can't see one crazy guy on this site?I'm not trying to knock down the so-called prophets on the site or psychics but damn guys show some initiative would you.
edit on 12-1-2011 by pcrobotwolf because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by pcrobotwolf

the shooting in comparison to end times and the apocolypse, is well, sort of minute..

predproph hater

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Probably because one crazy guy isnt all that important in the grand sceme of things....
edit on 12/1/11 by TedHodgson because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Are you really using a tragedy as a means to call out the "prophets" on ATS?

Really?

Wow, now I've seen it all.

Your OP is disrespecfull.

Just for the record, nobody can predict crazy.

~Keeper

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   

no not trying to use tragedy as a means to call out the profits and psychics on this site I personally thought it be funny just ask the question I mean they kind of dropped the ball didn't they. for crying out loud I've seen people use Jared's pic as their profile pic yet you jump on me like I'm trying to make a big joke this tragedy which I'm not im making a joke and people that think that there psychics and is a little bit of the jab nothing too harsh. Sorry I didn't know it was in bad taste just thought you can see that coming if your psychic

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by pcrobotwolf
I mean you can prophesy-end of the world and the Apocalypse yet for some reason you can't see one crazy guy on this site?

They can't see the one crazy guy because, on this site, most every one of us here on this site would be labeled the "crazy guy" if we were to discuss our views outside this forum. Even then, a lot of us probably are thought of that way by many other members right here for expressing our views.

Welcome to ATS; a society of crazy guys where we can get together and discuss our craziness and sometimes even be taken seriously.

ATS is AWESOME!

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by FortAnthem

sorry I should have used a harsher word than crazy I think we are a little crazy but this guy well he was beyond crazy.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ed703eb9763e.png[/atsimg]

Because Darth Loughner
was an anonymous poster to 4chan
and 4chan has no ears to hear prophecy.

Hell, they are not even going to claim him on the grounds of age group.

David Grouchy
edit on 12-1-2011 by davidgrouchy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   

I mean you can prophesy-end of the world and the Apocalypse yet for some reason you can't see one crazy guy on this site?I'm not trying to knock down the so-called prophets on the site or psychics but damn guys show some initiative would you.
edit on 12-1-2011 by pcrobotwolf because: (no reason given)

Do we really need multiple threads on everything?

AZ Shooting: Another Failure Of Psychics and Prophecy

To quote you "show some initiative" use the search feature.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower
Just for the record, nobody can predict crazy.

I can.

Every time my sister's boyfriend telephones me I know what's coming next.

He couldn't hurt a fly but some of the cr*p that he comes out with is genuinely crazy.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   

no not trying to use tragedy as a means to call out the profits and psychics on this site I personally thought it be funny just ask the question I mean they kind of dropped the ball didn't they. for crying out loud I've seen people use Jared's pic as their profile pic yet you jump on me like I'm trying to make a big joke this tragedy which I'm not im making a joke and people that think that there psychics and is a little bit of the jab nothing too harsh. Sorry I didn't know it was in bad taste just thought you can see that coming if your psychic

Hee hee, I share your sense of humour mate!! The only thing sadder that all the prophet-wanna bee's here are the people taking your joke seriously. No wonder mainsteam society see conspiracy theorists as loonies.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   

I therefore retract my statement if it was an attempt at a joke.

Humor is the best medicine, sorry for taking you so seriously.

~Keeper

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Taliesien333

why dont you show some initiative and grow a pair son. I never claimed to be psychic or original but I guess you're right I should've read through the hundreds of Jared Lee Loughner posts so that I didn't copy somebody else LOL grow up.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Or you could have just looked through the first page of the forum you posted in. But whatever. I'm ignorant for pointing out that you posted a thread exactly like another in the same forum. And you're above reproach for calling on me to "grow a pair"

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   
I'll tell you why...It's bullcrap 100% bull. Im sure if these people had any "powers" at all theyed be using it elsewhere and not on a conspiracy website
and to people who complain about similar threads...get a freakin life, sorry our worlds arent wrapped up in a forum.
edit on 05/24/2010 by FrancoUn-American because: sfv

new topics

top topics

join