It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yes, another intro from a newbie...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   
...but I've been lurking around for months! I love this site! I visit everyday. I'm not obesessed, just interested in being open to Many Topics that you just cant read about in MSM, or hearing what people have to say about what you DO hear in MSM.

Yes I need help on editing my profile, adding an avatar and all that. Anyway, I am glad to be here...BTW...I'm female in the 45-49 age group and live in the great state of Iowa!

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by liveyourlife

Hi liveyourlife, and welcome to the Introductions Forum of the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

New Rules for Avatars and Mini-ProfileBackgrounds

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

ATS Video Tutorials

Signature Guidelines

Terms & Conditions

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Moderator.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Welcome, LYL! Here you have found a place where no topic is "off limits" and healthy debate is welcomed. You will learn a great deal here, as well as learn how to be a skeptic, how to dig for the truth and learn different ways to THINK. So jump in and enjoy the ride!

Blessings,
Rockerchic

join