It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do Doctors know everything

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   
A Man walks into the doctors and says. Doctor, Doctor.. please help. Just lately im finding myself being drawn towards, Sadism, Necrophilia and Beastiality ..... Am i flogging a dead horse ?.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by rogertom

What do the doctors have to do with you being into those things?

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Put de lime in da coconut and drink it all up.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   
The doctor told me that I needed a new brain. He told me he had 3 from which to choose; A scientist's brain, for $18,000, a teacher's brain for for $16,000, or a bureaucrat's brain for $50,000.

"Wow." I said. "Why is the bureaucrat's been so expensive?"
"Because its never been used!" replied the doctor.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   
An old lady goes to the doctor and says, "I have this really bad flatulence problem, but they don't stink and don't make a sound."
The doctor says "O.K., take two of these pills every day for two weeks and come back."
A week later the lady comes back really mad and says, "Now, not only do I fart a lot, but they stink really bad!"
The doctor then said, "Now that we have your sinuses cleared, let's work on your hearing!"

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 01:54 AM
link   
A famous surgeon went on a safari in Africa. When he came back, his colleagues asked him how it had been. 'Oh, it was very disappointing,' he said. 'I didn't kill a thing. I'd have been better off staying here in the hospital.'

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 01:56 AM
link   
A mother complained to her doctor about her daughter's strange eating habits. 'All day long she lies in bed and eats yeast and car wax. What will happen to her?'

'Eventually,' said the Doctor, 'she will rise and shine.'

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnwordswu
A famous surgeon went on a safari in Africa. When he came back, his colleagues asked him how it had been. 'Oh, it was very disappointing,' he said. 'I didn't kill a thing. I'd have been better off staying here in the hospital.'

lol, thats quite good.

top topics

join