It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just The twisted Thoughts of a Madman or Hidden Message to us all? (Jared Loughner)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Okay i keep hearing this replayed over and over in many different Forums and Blogs, I wish this blog to stay up and that the postings here focus only on the topic at hand,

With that said are the Writings and Videos of JLL a Warning? A Threat? or just the scrambled Thoughts of a man who could not except the world around him?

People keep saying there is a deeper meaning to his Message, and its cryptic, and was put together on purpose that way?

I have to Admit i have found myself almost obsessed with this topic, since the moment i saw his Youtube Videos i feel that there was a deeper Message there.

Please post how feel about this, do you feel the same?

signature:

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   
ok well its post twice now but its at least now its in the right section

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by CitizenAlpha

are you really sure you want to dive down this rabbit hole? I mean the guy is a nutcase case isn't this like trying to find the meaning of life in a mental institution talking to the criminally insane? I guess what I'm trying to get at is even if you do somehow solve his cryptic message would that just make you as crazy as this guy? I think most of the people on this site after hearing what happened have read some of his posts and there's no conspiracy this guy was just a nutcase. I do find it odd though that he shot a proponent that went against the net neutrality bill and a proponent for closing the border.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   
I think the guy was a nutter...

ATS can be a wierd place, but out of our 200,000 or so members, I don't think I've ever known any others post anything like he did, how you can construe that there may have been a hidden message to it is beyond me to be honest. It was actually noted here six months ago by another member that he was believed to be schizophrenic, and the member pleaded with him to seek help.

I see that you're a new member (welcome!) - you will come to realise many wierd and wonderful theories are written on these boards, but I've been reading since 2004 (years ago they would allow anonymous posting etc) and never read such s*** as the stuff he posted.
edit on 12-1-2011 by rufusthestuntbum because: re-wording it - "need to control my own grammar", then maybe reach for the loony pills

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by CitizenAlpha

I can't tell you what to think but I can tell you based on my experience with people functioning at varying degrees of mental health, there are three basic conditions to consider when evaluating material and people on a site like ATS.

There is the condition of those we call the "sheeple" who don't question much of anything and take nearly all the world around them at face value. To them there are no dots to be seen or connected.

There is the middle ground generally well represented here on ATS, where the people see the dots that could be connected. They are mentally healthy enough to lucidly, rationally and articulately consider all the evidence to decide if the dots should be connected. If the evidence isn't there, they keep an open mind and go on.

And then there are those who fall into the unfortunate fringe that taints the reputation of the lucid middle grounders. They see the dots and become obsessed with connecting them to the point that if they lack reasonable evidence, their malfunctioning minds will manufacture the evidence out of sheer delusion. They tend not to be able to articulate their thoughts in a straightforward manner. They insist they have special knowledge or exclusive means of obtaining knowledge. Against their special omniscience there is no room for measured and reasoned argument or debate. They try to make their "insights" seem more important by cloaking them in very convoluted terms.

It seems like a part of human nature that we all fit into all three categories at various times in our lives, according to age, health, stress, perspective, etc. It's when a person starts dwelling almost exclusively in the third category that I would hope we as a community of responsible adults urge that person to seek professional help. I believe unfortunately that JLL ended up dwelling in the third category. I'm sorry nobody here was able to get through to him, but I'm glad to hear somebody at least tried.

If you believe there are dots to be connected in JLL's writings by all means examine them, but try to do so in the manner of a person in category two. Stay grounded.

top topics

join