It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Listening to Obama Administrations Visit to Tucson and You Have Got to be Kidding Me!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Wow!! Just wow!! So like all of a sudden these destroyers of faith in both education and government...now all of a sudden they all are going to begin quoting excerpts from the Holy Bible?!?! This is unbearable!! First off...all of the syndicate/posse is in tow with *snip*...Nepolitano, Holder, Michelle. Then as they begin to call them up to the podium to talk their politically motivated crap, they surprise us with....Nepolitano go immediately into reading a long verse from Isiah, and THEN they call Holder up and guess what?!?! HE GOES INTO READING CORINTHIANS!!!

Oh geesh now *snip* just mentions "Now scripture tells us....." and goes into talking about God (which he just mentioned twice but failed to mention WHAT GOD). Man this is such a joke!! I am totally embarrassed by my fellow Tucsonians/Sheeple in attendance right now. Our REPUBLICAN Jan Brewer THE BEST THING FOR THE STATE OF ARIZONA got NO standing ovation after her speaking, but wouldn't you know it....ALL OF THE REST OF THE POSSE GOT STANDING OVATIONS FOR EVERY FREAKING THING THEY SAID!!!

Go ahead sheeple....gobble it all up!! Stand up and applaud those that enslave you and take more and more of your rights away each and every day!! Such a shame. This dude is a complete joke!! You should have seen *snip* oscar performance as he tried his very best at holding back his tears while sitting down. Okay blood pressure rising....now he just made a little joke about the Jets and Giants!!

AMERICA GET OFF OF YOUR FREAKING BEHINDS AND WAKE THE HELL UP TO THIS MADNESS!!!

Okay...must...stop....watching....arggh...

Edit: In light of WeRpeons comment that BOTH political parties having equally screwed us, still screwing us, I would like to add that YES HE IS CORRECT in that regards and wish to bring that to the initial post. I guess in my heated moment, I had simply just made the observation that Gov. Jan Brewer being the only Republican in attendance and NOT getting a standing ovation...and considering the rest of the posse was Democrats...well it was just that, an observation that came out in my OP. So I just wanted to clarify that I do believe that YES they truly are both sides of the same coins having the same puppet masters pulling their strings. Thank you for the contributions to the thread.

NT
edit on 12-1-2011 by Newbomb Turk because: Giving recognition to WeRpeons post regarding the two party/same coin post

MOD EDIT: **Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)
edit on 12-1-2011 by GAOTU789 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
That SOB wouldn't have a clue about anything.

You watch it, you see the offhand, flippant remarks, and the laughing and clapping, and you can see that this SOB has no business at a MEMORIAL, and that those followers of his have absolutely no class at all.

Ever see any other memorials by other President's?

This President reminds me of summer vacation - NO CLASS!

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Seems like we had the same thought. I just made a thread asking if anyone else was finding the tone of the memorial innapropriate. To me all the clapping and cheering just feels out of place. Unless they are trying to go for that celebrate life theme, in which case it seems ok.

It just doesnt feel right...
edit on 12-1-2011 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   
I am watching right now and it seems more like a pep rally than a memorial. Obama is getting into preaching mode now. I feel uncomfortable just watching it.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Newbomb Turk
Our REPUBLICAN Jan Brewer THE BEST THING FOR THE STATE OF ARIZONA

Oh, I see the problem here. And you don't think God is pretty specific? You want them to say Yahweh?

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   
I was just thinking the same thing before I clicked on this thread- if someone didn't know, they would think this was a campaign rally instead of a "memorial service"...
Not appropriate...:

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Erica1631

Wow.. I've got to hear this, please embed when you find it (er.. when it finds it's way to the internets)!!

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Newbomb Turk

You're...
Out of line.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by nivekronnoco

Care to elaborate on that?
Are you watching the travesty that is on TV right now?

link   
and when Obama took the podium it was like watching the damn Colbert Report! I didn't think people still liked him that much.

link   

So he reads from the Bible and you're mad.

You know you would be right here ranting if he didn't read from the Bible.

Why not just title your thread "I hate Obama...whatever he does...I'm against it...no matter what it is."

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   

What were the scriptures being quoted?
There may be a specific meaning and message to be deciphered.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Like 5 times in the past 20 minutes he's pulled out the bible crap.

Starting early to reign in the moron vote for 2012?

He sounds like a preacher.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   
One of Obamas buddies did say.. *Never let a good crisis go to waste*. Well they sure as hell are putting that into practice... This guys a shill.
edit on 12-1-2011 by MisterCrowley because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher

So he reads from the Bible and you're mad.

You know you would be right here ranting if he didn't read from the Bible.

Why not just title your thread "I hate Obama...whatever he does...I'm against it...no matter what it is."

You can bet that Obama would not be quoting scripture if he felt he had the 2012 election won.
edit on 12-1-2011 by Erica1631 because: error

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Buwhahaha...you guys just hear how he said wealth was "not important" when describing how we should learn to just let go and sometimes not worry about the...little things

Terrible...just terrible....I can only imagine what the families who LOST A LOVED ONE in this tragedy and who are in attendance and having to listen to the amount of laughter and applause at this political pep rally!! I would be humiliated and royally pissed!!

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by nivekronnoco

You're...
Out of line.

You....

Go away because nobody cares

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   
You know.. Hitler was an *excellent* speaker.
Proper translations of his speeches show they were meticulously constructed by the State Propaganda Machine!

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   
The bible crap is pandering and is not worth attention.

The scariest phrase involved was (from memory)

"We need to abandon old ways of thinking to prevent new tragedies"

Maybe he'll go after guns? Who knows.

The rest of it so far is a P.R. opportunity.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by traditionaldrummer
The bible crap is pandering and is not worth attention.

The scariest phrase involved was (from memory)

"We need to abandon old ways of thinking to prevent new tragedies"

Maybe he'll go after guns? Who knows.

The rest of it so far is a P.R. opportunity.

Nice catch...thanks for pointing that out

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join