It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof Alien autopsy may be linked to Roswell!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Watch the first 20 seconds of the alien autopsy,the alien had six fingers on each hand and six toes on each foot.
www.youtube.com...

Roswell spaceship wreckage shows some sort of spaceship control device that needs hands with 6 fingers to use..22 seconds in.
www.youtube.com...

Is it just a coincidence 2 different hoaxes used the same idea???

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by GodIsPissed

Dam ipads It says cannot load movie

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Can you please post the actual video? I can't watch going threw the link

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by GodIsPissed
Watch the first 20 seconds of the alien autopsy,the alien had six fingers on each hand and six toes on each foot.
www.youtube.com...

Roswell spaceship wreckage shows some sort of spaceship control device that needs hands with 6 fingers to use..22 seconds in.
www.youtube.com...

Ohi know, do you think it was coincidence that the xenomorph from the Aliens movie also has 6 fingers? Do you think it was just to cover up the stargate?
Do you think ET and Elliot were in on it too?

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Wow OP.... S&F!

That was a fantastic catch, I have seen both of those videos multiple times and it never dawned on me to cross check them. Good observation!

This definitely garners some attention from others.

~Namaste

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Santini admitted the film was a fake after being caught in lies. He then stated it was a fake but it was just a dramatic reconstruction of a film he'd seen himself. That hoax is well known.

There can be no proof that a film that the producer admitted is a fake is real and related to anywhere, including Roswell.

Why would you put your neck out trying to defend and admitted fake video? He tried to cover it by saying a frame or two was real after he already said the footage was lost, which of course dug him a deeper hole as he buried himself and all of his credibility. He sold that film under false pretenses which is a fairly serious crime. This is an attempted fraud by a common crook.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Yes. Tons of UFO hoaxes and stupid videos use the same idea, it actually gives them more credibility among the vast legions of ignorant people that populate this subject.

So yeah, um, yes.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   

As Blaine said, the creator of the film admitted that it was filmed on a set, using fake bodies that were made for that purpose, and actors.

Santilli and Shoefield stated that they had "restored" the damaged footage by filming a simulated autopsy on a fabricated alien, based upon what Santilli saw in 1992, and then adding in a few frames of the original film that had not degraded. They have not identified which frames or footage is original. According to Santilli, a set was constructed in the living room of an empty flat in Rochester Square, Camden Town, London. John Humphreys, an artist and sculptor, was employed to construct two dummy alien bodies over a period of three weeks, using casts containing sheep brains set in raspberry jam, chicken entrails and knuckle joints obtained from S.C. Crosby Wholesale Butchers in Smithfield meat market, London. Humphreys also played the role of the chief scientist undertaking the examination, in order to allow him to control the effects being filmed. There were two separate attempts at making the footage. After filming, the team disposed of the "bodies" by cutting them into small pieces and placing them in rubbish bins across London.

Alien objects, supposedly items recovered from the crash site, were depicted in the footage. These included alien symbols and six-finger control panels, which Santilli describes in the Sky documentary as being the result of artistic license on his part. These artifacts were also created by Humphreys. The footage also showed a man reading a statement "verifying" his identity as the original cameraman and the source of the footage. Santilli and Shoefield admitted in the documentary that they had found an unidentified homeless man on the streets of Los Angeles, persuaded him to play the role of the cameraman, and filmed him in a motel.

The source is a documentary that aired in the UK. It can be found here. The above summary was taken from the wikipedia article.

The alien autopsy footage is of no use.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Alien autopsy video:

Roswell UFO video:

There you guys go, both embedded.
edit on 12-1-2011 by youdidntseeme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555

Santini admitted the film was a fake after being caught in lies. He then stated it was a fake but it was just a dramatic reconstruction of a film he'd seen himself. That hoax is well known.

There can be no proof that a film that the producer admitted is a fake is real and related to anywhere, including Roswell.

Why would you put your neck out trying to defend and admitted fake video? He tried to cover it by saying a frame or two was real after he already said the footage was lost, which of course dug him a deeper hole as he buried himself and all of his credibility. He sold that film under false pretenses which is a fairly serious crime. This is an attempted fraud by a common crook.

Personally, i think either they got threatened to change their story, or they said it was a fake for more cash. When you watch that documentary, that is clearly a body being dismembered. Watch it properly, the doctors think its a body, and the SFX guys say they can't do it, so how could some idiot from the streets just recreate it?

Also, the movie they did with Ant&Dec, was done to make it all look silly, with the casting and direction, but they completely change parts of the story, like how in the film, Ray Santilli apparently never shows the film reel because its too badly damaged, but in the documentary, its analysed by Kodac to be from 1947 or 1967.

Just because they have come out and said its fake, doesn't necessarily mean it actually is a fake.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by youdidntseeme

Thanks!I'm still unfamiliar with the embedding process.

And to those that said it was a hoax could you link me to some evidence?

Thanks

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   

How about this....to those that think it is real, can you link me to some evidence??????????

There is more than enough evidence that this is FAKE BEYOND BELIEF, you can use google to find that out, no need for us to give you direct links. If you have the gumption to post utter bs like this, you have the gumption to look it up yourself, but you purposely choose not too...and for pretty transparent reasons I might add...

I mean, you can come on this board and post in this thread, but somehow we are supposed to believe that is the limit of your internet skills? Not buying it, op.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Is it possible to lock this or delete this topic before more gullible people like the OP find out about it and think it is real?

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   
I removed my reply, it wasn't appropriate.
edit on 13-1-2011 by The Shrike because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Did you miss the post 2 hours before yours, this one?
reply to post by OnceReturned

That's not enough evidence? It looks like good enough evidence of a hoax to me.

I's also like to add some humans have 6 fingers so that's not even necessarily an alien trait. One guy spent his career in the Navy and he said it was amazing how few people ever noticed he had an extra finger on each hand.

hexadactyly

Six fingers or toes: The presence of an extra sixth finger or toe, a very common congenital malformation (birth defect).

This condition is called hexadactyly. The word hexadactyly literally means six digits.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 04:43 AM
link   

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

I didn't have to watch the videos - I know the videos you are refering too as I followed the story in real time from middle of 90s. Both videos are from the same source (Santili's Autopsy) so claim of independent videos that do corelate will not work. There is no need to spend additional energy on this material as many other posters have already pointed out outcome and known facts.

Best Wishes

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 05:15 AM
link   
Yes but how come our controls for just about everything doesn't rely on a five finger imprint? If these aliens can fly a vehicle capable of making incredible manoevers would they not have a more sensible method of fine control? I mean if you were driving down a freeway would you want a steering wheel or a hand print system?

Even if it was a locking system wouldn't a thumbprint or palmprint do?

Sorry. With all due respect I really would like to believe but I call a fake.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 06:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Theonlywoody

ipad = no flash player = no youtube.com

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 06:43 AM
link   
The title of the film makes it clear that it is a hoax. "Alien Autopsy." An autopsy is a procedure you perform to determine the cause of death. It is performed on a corpse whose anatomy you are familiar enough with to make a judgement on its health. When you take apart a creature you have never seen before to see how it ticks, you're performing a "dissection." If that's what they were doing, it would be an "Alien Dissection." But they don't seem terribly curious about what they're cutting open; they just scoop stuff out and drop it in a bowl.

<<   2  3 >>

join