It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jared Lee Loughner is INNOCENT!!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   
The politicians are using Jared Loughner as a political ploy... Loughner is just mentally ill, he is already demonized, already GUILTY by you people.. Just have an open mind Jared IS INNOCENT in the fact until proven guilty.. DID HE EVEN KNOW WHAT HE WAS DOING!!?? When you push someone to there breaking point, they snap.

Don't complain in your armchair now,
you do not know jack crap about what was going on in his head..
It is this self righteous society you have put up on a pedestal...
Quit inciting people to snapping! Next time you make fun of that *weird guy* don't forget next time it could be you..
edit on 12-1-2011 by MisterCrowley because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by PlautusSatire

A car chase is not anything close to a murder, so that really isn't a good comparison. How many murder videos have you seen?

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vizzle
1. Multiple Eye Witnesses - including and not limited to the lady who grabbed the second magazine from him when he attempted to reload, and the 2 guys who tackled him

You've got your stories all mixed up, probably mixed up with your imagination or some movies you saw years ago. The two witness reports I've seen were a guy carrying a concealed weapon and an elderly lady. The elderly lady was told by "someone" to pick up the gun, when she balked that someone fished around in Loughner's pocket, produced a magazine and threw it to her, telling her to pick that up. This person then picked up the gun, and was subsequently confronted by the second witness I've seen, who thought since he was holding the gun that he should be stopped. Neither witness positively identified ANYONE on the scene.

2. They have the gun he used with finger prints

Really? You mean the police actually checked the gun for fingerprints when there are "Multiple Eye Witnesses" who saw him shooting? Never mind that these witnesses to the shooting don't seem to exist (except maybe the ones in the hospital). Why is the media showing reports from witnesses who saw nothing? Most of the victims are not in critical condition, are they unable to give their stories? Have any of them positively identified the assailant? Got a source for this "fingerprints on the gun" claim? Even if his fingerprints were on the gun, the two witnesses say he was subdued by another man holding that very gun.

3. Ballistic reports and fingerprints off the bullets and casings he used

Got a source for these reports? One would think this would be quickly done, but of course we have no guarantee since everyone seems to already know who did it. It's not as if police never ignore proper procedure or rules of evidence. Are the police even looking for other suspects or have they already pronounced guilt? If the police know he's guilty we should just let them kill him, right? The police know everything.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   
hope none of those eye witness are suffering from any mental illness'.. like depression or something.. people are all suspect of the "mentally ill" these days.. could get their testimony thrown right out.. what is it like 25% of Americans on antidepressants and other psychotropic drugs now?

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by tsurfer2000h
First off do you know any of the witnesses?

I do not.

So how are these witnesses unreliable?

I didn't say they were unreliable, I said the both claim to have saw nothing, and neither of them positively identified Loughner as shooting anyone, in fact by the time the both saw Loughner, another man was on top of him brandishing a pistol.

Actually Glock does have a 33 round magazine.So depending on the model it can go between 17 and 33 round mags.

Which magazines and gun did he have? The witnesses report only seeing a gun in the hand of the man who subdued Loughner. He pumped over 30 bullets into 10 people in a few seconds then this guy somehow got the jump on him, and after a 911 call reported the shooter had already fled the scene?

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by gimme_some_truth

I think that if you look at human psychology there is a very plausible argument that people could have been mistaken
In the midst of the scene, once the guns out of his hand, how do you know who's hand it was in to begin with? In the confusion people could very easily mistake such a fact.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by MisterCrowleyWhy can you people not understand Loughner is just mentally ill, he is already demonized, already GUILTY by you people.. Just understand and have an open mind Jared IS INNOCENT in the fact that I do not believe he EVEN KNEW WHAT HE WAS DOING!!

Further, you don't know what he did, and further still you don't know who did this shooting. Your apparent belief that he is "guilty but insane" is spurious. Do you have some special insight into his mental state? Who gave you this insight you seem to have, the truth fairy?

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by PlautusSatire
You've got your stories all mixed up, probably mixed up with your imagination or some movies you saw years ago.

So says the poster who then goes on and on using only their imagination.

The people who were there and who saw it - who thought Jared Lee Loughner, the man they had just seen with their own eyes shoot several people and thought that they were next, they were there. They have told us their account of reality - not imagination.

I wasn't there, you weren't there.

The only difference between me and you (and numerous people in this thread) is that you seem to be implying that their stories are either lies, or they were all suffering from delusions, or their "testimonies" are complete fabrications and that those people never actually said any of it, and that they are currently somehow being muzzled by the authorities from correcting the record.

Me? I question authority and government, not shooting victims.

edit on 12-1-2011 by harrytuttle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2012DragonSlayer
hope none of those eye witness are suffering from any mental illness'.. like depression or something.. people are all suspect of the "mentally ill" these days.. could get their testimony thrown right out.. what is it like 25% of Americans on antidepressants and other psychotropic drugs now?

What testimony do you expect these witnesses to give? The two witnesses that I've seen neither one saw any of the shooting really, so what testimony would they give in court? Yes, ladies and gentlemen of the jury, I saw nothing, I arrived after the fact, but this one guy with a gun told me what was up.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Well in a crime that's usually the first person we question if they are able to talk.
The victim.

You don't question victims of shootings so you would be a terrible investigator.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by harrytuttle
So says the poster who then goes on and on using only their imagination.

The people who were there and who saw it - who thought Jared Lee Loughner, the man they had seen just shoot several people and that they were next were there, have told us their account of reality - not imagination.

Sure, name these people, provide some links to their stories. I'd love to be wrong, I'd love for this to be a lone nut we can lock up and be done with it.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   

We know Jared Loughner is the person in question. All the reports I have heard from his friends, family, the sheriff, his ex g/f, the neighbors they all said he had a mental illness. He was crazy. People are looking at this the wrong way... I'm pretty sure if he IS the shooter, that he did not mean to kill anyone.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by harrytuttle
The only difference between me and you (and numerous people in this thread) is that you seem to be implying that their stories are either lies, they were all suffering from delusions, or their "testimonies" are complete fabrications and that those people never actually said any of it, and that they are currently somehow being muzzled by the authorities from correcting the record.

I think you're hallucinating. What I said about the witness testimony I've seen is that neither one claims to have seen the shooting, and that neither one positively identified Loughner as a shooter. If you have some evidence suggesting otherwise, please present it, I'm dying to be proved wrong.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Vizzle

Seriously, I hope he gets the chair. There is no excuse for killing that many people. Especially the 9 year old girl.

The chair is a very good possibility since one of the victims was a federal judge.In fact ere are some offenses that will get you a death penalty.

Murder of a member of Congress, an important executive official, or a Supreme Court Justice. .
18 U.S.C. 924(i) Murder committed by the use of a firearm during a crime of violence or a drug-trafficking crime. 18 U.S.C. 930 Murder committed in a Federal Government facility.
18 U.S.C. 1111 First-degree murder.
18 U.S.C. 1114 Murder of a Federal judge or law enforcement official.

www.deathpenaltyinfo.org...

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by MisterCrowley
We know Jared Loughner is the person in question.

We know he's the person who's been arrested, that's for sure. Apparently you're certain he's guilty. Go tell the state of Arizona, I'm sure they'll love having a short cut that can eliminate an expensive and circus trial.

All the reports I have heard from his friends, family, the sheriff, his ex g/f, the neighbors they all said he had a mental illness.

Really? Feel free to cite the sources you used to gain this insight. I know it makes you more comfortable thinking every murder everywhere is committed by a crazy person who was acting out of passion and that under no circumstances can there be monstrous people who kill for a living and frame others to take the fall.

He was crazy. People are looking at this the wrong way... I'm pretty sure if he IS the shooter, that he did not mean to kill anyone.

I'm not at all sure he's the shooter, and I doubt there was only one shooter. When you are pulling off an operation like this you don't take the chance of failure, you always have a backup plan.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by PlautusSatire
Sure, name these people, provide some links to their stories. I'd love to be wrong, I'd love for this to be a lone nut we can lock up and be done with it.

What do I look like, your internet news aggregation monkey?

If you don't know that information, then you have just proven yourself completely UN-INFORMED, and everything you've said up to now is just your general attitude of distrusting anything anybody says that doesn't match your world view.

Since you haven't investigated this yourself, there is nothing you have said that requires me to correct it.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Which magazines and gun did he have? The witnesses report only seeing a gun in the hand of the man who subdued Loughner. He pumped over 30 bullets into 10 people in a few seconds then this guy somehow got the jump on him, and after a 911 call reported the shooter had already fled the scene? signature:

I don't know what model he had, but can you show me where it says he did all this in just a few seconds? Also where can one hear this 911 call that states this info?

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   

I am not a defense attorney.. It is my opinion that Jarod is innocent because of insanity.. I'm just telling you what I think. A little girl died and people are worried about that crappy fed judge or wide eyed gifford.. It is just horrible thinking how everyone is trying to gain off this tragedy.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Not to get off topic, but I'm sure the Feds are loving this thread. All of us who have said Jared Loughner is innocent until proven guilty are now probably on some special new list......

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join