It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jared Lee Loughner is INNOCENT!!

page: 34
<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ancient Champion
reply to post by Unity_99

everything is not a conspiracy. This guy was mental ill and because of it he shot and killed 6 people including a 9 year old. You guys are trying to make this into a conspiracy like you all do everything else.

Maybe not for things that don't reach national news, but for most of the things that get past the local news papers, YES they are. Its all the mesmers in a very tightly woven web and with a lot of control. By the way, have you asked where her body guards were? How this just happened? This kind of thing couldn't just happen with most policians, and not just Obama's level.

Also, once you put in all the odd things about this case that don't add up, one by one, you see something that is artificially arranged, like a Da Vinci code puzzle, put out in plain view because they are very ego based/arrogant and know that anything we say is just speculation/opinion and we can't prove anything.

But on a stats level, there is mathematical stats for coincidences and artificial arrangements. Just like the structures on Mars they say are natural formations, the chances of this being natural is proabably about 1 in a kazillion. For every oddity you add in: ie. her name is Gabby, she is shot, his name is similar to the word Loner, the girl was born on 911 and is 9, and so forth,each one ads huge stats against it being natural.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

I agree, the factors surrounding this investigation are suspect at the least. How much will Americans be willing to classify these facts as coincidences? Is it an ignorance is bliss mentality? People in JLL's class were afraid of him and his friend even mentioned that when he heard the news report that he thought it was JLL. From 1 of the reports I heard, Fox is still waiting to hear back from the pentagon whether or not JLL was ever enlisted. His behavior warranted a mental health professional and that would appear to be obvious. The truth is that people would rather believe that this incident was senseless and could not have been avoided. Nobody wants to hear that if the military rejected JLL then they made a mistake. Especially for using a substance that has already been decriminalized in several states. Nobody wants to hear that this could be part of the media's or washington's fear tactics that have been used to persuade public opinion for generations.

The notion of government deception should not be foreign to us any longer. Not after what we have seen happening throughout our history. We really need to educate ourselves and not take other peoples words for it.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by DrMattMaddix

What makes anyone think this guy INS'T insane? That's a perfectly legal defense.

Sure, it's a legal defense. But JLL is not innocent by reason of insanity. He made comments and expressed remorse for what he would do by apologizing beforehand. That means his murders were premeditated and he knew they were wrong to do. people who are innocent by reason of insanity do not realize their actions are wrong, therefore they do not apologize to anyone beforehand.

edit on 14-1-2011 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Here is radio from tucson police.
www.liveleak.com...

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Maybe it's been said...but you do know he'll probably never go to trial and the evidence will never become public. Much higher probability of a confession, some sort of plea bargain, committal to an insane asylum, or a "suicide."

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   
wouldnt it just take them to connecting the bullet fragments with the gun he had?

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
The OP makes a good point in the strict legal sense of the word innocent, which I would have to agree that we should not overlook this consideration. Granted, it appears there is little shadow of a doubt in this instance as to the outcome of this case, having walked up in broad daylight to a crowd full of witnesses and committed such a heinous act. I do not mean to express any sympathy or remorse for the plight of Jared Loughner with this image, on the contrary I feel very deeply for his victims. It should not be overlooked however, that in a society as sick as ours we cannot completely shift the responsibility onto this twisted gunman. Our government and corporations commit acts infinitely more vile on a regular basis, as above so below. We are all byproducts of the world around us, granted we each are responsible for our reactions to this world. This instance should inspire a moment of reflection and not purely blame as many ulterior motives are scapegoated in his name as we speak. This will go down as one more excuse to remove our rights, it will further the agenda to shift the emphasis of terrorist from external to internal domestic. Already the spin has been that this loner pot smoking hallucinogenic consuming man has ties to this site as well as the Zeitgeist movement. You can rest assured public consensus will be garnered to induce profiling of many of us here, as we are tracked further on the grand scheme of the chessboard, and eventually targeted.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by mysterioustranger
Boy oh boy! Havent you been reading around ATS lately? This is AMERICA! Where you are arrested, jailed and assumed guilty, post bail(maybe)...and then spend a fortune trying to prove your'e not!
(It used to be the other way around!) Now youre guilty until proven otherwise. "geez! Some people!

P.S. The prisons are FULL to the rafters with people who will SWEAR on their mother's or children's lives...that:
'I DIDNT DO IT!" "I SWEAR TO GOD!" "IM INNOCENT!!!"
edit on 06-10-2010 by mysterioustranger because: PS

edit on 06-10-2010 by mysterioustranger because: PS...S...again

SPEAKING OF THAT ...

OK and what about the Ones that said they were INNOSENT and with Evidence of DNA They were Telling the Truth Or Were Freed when Evidence withheld from Court Finaly surfaces because of a good Lawyer
Like the Guildford Four ,, Gerard "Gerry" Conlon ..

When Conlon was Threatened Interrogated by the Police .. To Make a Statement and the Person that said they would Kill (Conlon Father Giuseppe) if he didn't Sign a Statement IRONICALLY Giuseppe Died In Prison the Same Prison his His Son was In For a similar Charge ! and Later GIuseppe's Name was Cleared
How that for Irony !

How Many Died In Prisons from Executions or For Life that were actually Innocent...

In The Name Of The Father (1993) TRAILER

Guildford Four and Maguire Seven
en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 14-1-2011 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

And just so you're aware, YOU are not a court of law. YOU and the rest of us are bystanders. This is the court of public opinion and I'm relatively certain that you won't find too many people that think that Loughner is innocent based on the evidence that has been presented.

Frankly, I don't think he's innocent, but my opinion doesn't count when it comes to a conviction, so justice is still served in this case.

Public opinion really only matters when it comes time to select a jury. In this case, the facts will come out and the jury will make a decision (if he doesn't please guilty), and then whatever happens will happen. You or I have no control over it and the public opinion doesn't matter.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
BTW they have video footage of the incident, according to www.nytimes.com...

Also, it emerged Friday that the F.B.I has video footage — taken from the surveillance cameras of businesses in the shopping center where the shooting took place — of the incident, according to a law enforcement source, who spoke on the condition of anonymity because the source is not authorized to speak publicly about the investigation. Officials are hoping the graphic footage does not have to be used at Mr. Loughner’s trial, because it would likely be painful for the families of the deceased.

Also apparently the day before the shooting, he dropped off some pictures to be developed, which had him posing in a RED G-STRING with his gun. I wonder if he did this and other behavior mentioned to facilitate an insanity plea?
edit on 14-1-2011 by Blazer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by white_raven

wouldnt it just take them to connecting the bullet fragments with the gun he had?

It is very difficult to get accurate ballistics from glock 9mm rounds due to the rifling of the barrel. I doubt ballistics will be needed when 13 people point him out as the man who shot them, along with the bystanders, video evidence, and he may still outright confess.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

He will get his day in court.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by mistressSOPHIA

Interestingly, on the financial criminality side, the same is true of Martha Stewart and her daughter. Martha, never was his lover and never participated in any insider trading.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Desolo

Thank you my friend and your point is well taken and sadly, more the reality than my second paragraph has ever been. There have been experimental models here in California, but mostly for the rich.

Thalian's Medical Center is one such place (Cedar Sinai Medical Plaza). It was started by the wives of Hollywood's finest, since hiding mental illness from the press is of paramount importance to the studios, agencies and publicists.

As these women fought for their rights, they raised a lot of money and the less rich are being served there now. But, it is one facility with two floors and amazing programs. Finally, law enforcement is there, undercover and vice brutalized on our streets and other tiers such as these whose insurance would never cover, but need these fantastic programs to recover from the trauma.

Unless a patron saint showed up for Loughner with one hell of a checkbook, he would have never made it here.Tears.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   
One of the most pathetic topics on ATS I have ever read in the 2 years I have been reading this site. It posts like this that will help the MSM discredit this website further from being an alternative news website and just a website where crazy political hating gunmen hang out.

Lets examine the situation, shall we?

1. Loads of people saw Jared Loughner kill other people.
2. His fingerprints are on the gun he fired.
3. Bullets from the gun he fired will be matched to the gun he fired.
4. There will be residue from the gun on his clothes.
5. Unless the dozens of eye-witnesses were hypnotised to believe Jared shot everyone, then lots of people really did see him shoot someone else.

You tried to be logical in your argument, but you failed miserably. Yes, innocent until proven guilty. But the last time I heard it only takes one or two credible witnesses to put someone away for a very long time. No doubt he will probably plead insanity though.

Was Jared really insane though? Just because he posted comments with bad spelling and grammar not to mention insane and unrealistic sounding arguments does not mean he was crazy. I see that kind of stuff posted on this site thrice daily. Is anything Jared said really much crazier than the numerous amounts of people who claim the world is going to end in 2012 or HAARP is responsible for the bird and fish deaths?

The argument sane until proven insane comes into play. And lets face it, it's not that hard to fool a psychologist into thinking you are insane.
edit on 15-1-2011 by DigitalSea because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-1-2011 by DigitalSea because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by PlautusSatire

Originally posted by Phenomium
The guy was tackled at the scene by some witnesses to the crime.

Who tackled him? Where is the witness testimony? The only witness testimony I've seen in the media is two people who didn't see what happened.

An older lady who assisted in taking away the magazine while two others held him down was on the news. She identified the man she as holding down as Loughner. Just sayin'

new topics

top topics

<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join