It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jared Lee Loughner is INNOCENT!!

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by hdutton
I, for one, am glad you made this post. It made me start thinking.

Finally! Have you seen any evidence suggesting this guy was involved in any way with any shooting anywhere? Has anyone come forward to say they saw a gun in his hand? Has any witness come forth to say anything OTHER THAN that they saw a gun ON THE GROUND and IN SOMEBODY ELSE'S HAND?

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Resurrectio
reply to post by NorEaster

No worries.. he had me a little angry too... He is lucky that this isn't a face to face conversation..

then when he found a paragraph that was exciting people, he repeated it several times.. A troll is bad, but a troll that dismisses peoples deaths because of their occupation, and then makes a fictional story line for a 9yr olds death.... he can only be explained as a troll. I hope that one day he is accused of using his child as a shield.. I know that is hypocritical... But karma is a beech for a reason!

He's just a lonely person looking for attention and some s & f's.... I'm just really glad I learned today that people are innocent until proven guilty.. I feel so much smarter now that I know this.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Is it just me or does it seem like all the mods are on lunch break?

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   
During Obama's speech he calls out the people who tackled the guy to the ground and took the gun away from him while he was reloading. They all stood up. So I would say no, he is probably not innocent.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by MisterCrowley

Since I've been on this site (a short time now), I've seen the ridiculous, the absurd and, most often, the laughable. This is the first case of the truly disgusting. I am disgusted with you...

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

Up to page 6 I saw 5 or 6 people claiming essentially that you are an idiot but offering zero explanation or evidence connecting the accused man to the crime. I did a few basic Google searches and they came with nothing. So you're totally right it makes no sense that the media says he is the man who did that crime, but then offer absolutely zero evidence to explain why we should actually believe any of it. They report everything as fact and then offer no sources.

From the news stories it looks like while he had moderate mental issues such as yelling at his teacher over getting a B in college, that hardly suggests severe mental illness at all. Furthermore, he was not known to do anything violent up to that point. Its disturbing to me just how many personal details the media was able to report on him. Many of those things were "on file with the school" and yet the media had no problem getting those personal details. Clearly the schools are grossly violating privacy by releasing those details.

Basically it should be assumed that everything the media tells us is a lie. So until we really know what the evidence is and who it is from, then we don't know or shouldn't even believe he was guilty.

I don't have to wait for a jury to tell me whether he was guilty or not. I can decide for myself based on the evidence. And up to now it appears there is zero evidence except for hearsay by the media, which is much less than worthless. Believing the media only makes you stupider, so I'll have to say I've got no reason at all to think he is guilty yet.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   
A couple of weeks ago I was watching a documentary about the "North Hollywood shootout" where two armed guys assaulted a Bank of America LA office. en.wikipedia.org...

It shook me how the police used the word SUSPECT even in such stressful situation... it was like "One SUSPECT has got in the car, the other SUSPECT is walking and shooting". I loved to hear that, how cool the police was.

They finally controlled the situation.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by MisterCrowley

god told me you are full of shti.

and he will get you later.

just like a twilight zone episode.

proof of what you say? none.

he still killed the little girl and 5 others, no matter who did what.

do you un der stand?

link   

link   
reply to post by mistressSOPHIA

Valid indeed, thanks.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Krummar
1. Multiple eyewitness accounts and there is film, but they have not released it yet.

Can you name a single witness who saw him with a gun, spraying a crowd with bullets? Most people flee when people are mass murdered around them, they don't try to positively identify the shooter, they take cover and hide. This is consistent with witness reports, none of which identify Loughner as a shooter with a gun in his hand, nobody reports seeing him with a gun in his hand.

2. Several people took him down while he was in the middle of trying to reload.and held him (Documented).

Nobody reports seeing this, where are these people who "took him down"? Their names haven't been released. At least one of these people had his hands on a gun and a magazine, Loughner was seen holding neither.

3. He did it, case closed.

Maybe we should just replace the court systems with you, since you seem to have the inside track in the absence of all evidence.

4. The only reason that Jared L. Loughner my have not have done it as a human being, is he may have been possessed. He was a Devil worshiper (Documented) & was on Powerful Hallucinogens (Documented). Those particular actions open doors to place and things that you shouldn't tangle with, because the door swings both ways. You can go in, but something can come out.

I see, so a team of professional murderers setting him up to take a fall is impossible, but you find demon possession plausible? Are you taking crazy pills? Reduce your dosage.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   
I do agree that everyone deserves a fair trial. However his mugshot does not appear to be that of someone who has just been falsely accused of multiple homicides. I mean look at that creepy smile. I think if I was falsely accused of anything, let alone a multiple homicide I wouldn't be smiling. I think the photo explains it all. Mental issues. I however could be wrong.

www.cbsnews.com...
edit on 13-1-2011 by TorqueyThePig because: Grammar

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Until the verdict is posted. And the sentencing is given. This will be an endless battle that goes in circles. Even after we will continue to see the same thing b/c people will not believe the courts decision. Say it was a set-up, wrongly convicted and try to present "evidence" of their own to prove their point. The fact is, the real evidence will be made visible inside the courtroom. The decision will then be left to the ones that are actually presented with this evidence. Which will most likely be none of us.

So the moral of this story is. We will continue to debate over the material presented to us via media. Whether you believe it or not your still going off of what you hear on your tv set or radio. If we can all accept that our opinions are based on hear say and not FACTS i think we could raise a reasonable debate. Discuss this topic with understanding of each others opinions and points we make ( or dont make ).

link   

Originally posted by MisterCrowley
reply to post by robinmorningstar

I'm disgusted at who was watching Kristina they should be in jail for letting her get shot and using her as a human shield! Sometimes you have to call a spade a spade... How do you know Kristina was not used as a human shield was you there? How do you know JLL does not have a body double or even did the shooting? The parents of Kristina need to be in prison for CHILD NEGLECT!
edit on 13-1-2011 by MisterCrowley because: (no reason given)

This thread is like a full moon rising.... all the wierdos come out and show themselves.... I think it's actually sick that this post is continuing.... with the extra media and new people on this site I think the last thing we need are disturbed people making comments for attention and making the casual observer be disgusted by what they see.

link   
Be careful what you are posting on certain subject guy...

They are here watching all anti-gov = terrorism.

And i mean it, dawm seriously.

im not saying more.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by civilchallenger

Evidenced by the witnesses and people that physically restrained him, unreleased video evidence.
He isn't in custody for no reason and as I said before they don't have to prove anything to you guys. As much as you might want the evidence in your own hands and see footage with your own eyes so you can be sure about it, you don't really have any right to it.

He isn't convicted so it doesn't matter if he is in custody as a suspect. Also he isn't innocent if he is guilty, he is treated as innocent until he is proven guilty. So the headline isn't likely true.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Tell ya what.
Let him go on bail, and I'll lock him in a room with a father, who has a baseball bat, who doesn't have a daughter anymore.

Then the DAD can be innocent until proved guilty.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cassius666
Well he is going to get his day in court.

What about the real killers? Should we expect to see them in court as well? Are the police even looking for them? Who was the man who had Loughner subdued on the ground? He told a cowering nearby woman to grab a gun on the ground, when she balked he threw her a magazine to pick up, then he picked up the gun himself. Who is this man? Why was he telling random people to contaminate a murder weapon? Why isn't this man in custody, he was seen by various witnesses attacking people on the scene and brandishing a Glock. The police didn't find this interesting enough to investigate? They say the shooter wore a black hoodie. The man said to have taken the gun from Mr. Mysterious Subduer was carrying a concealed weapon himself, and was wearing a black hoodie. Were they yelling at Mr. Mysterious Subduer, trying to tell him that he was subduing the wrong guy, that the guy in the black hoodie was the shooter?

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Dude, there's plenty of witnesses that saw him shoot someone in the head at point blank range!! Yes of course a court trial will happen, but it's 100% certain he shot that woman in the head...

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join