It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jared Lee Loughner is INNOCENT!!

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

It's safe to assume if the 9 y/o girl got shot point blank in the chest that who ever was watching her was holding her.. When the shooting started the little girls guardian shielded their body with Kristina, letting her take the bullet. Do you have proof that Kristina was not used as a human shield? Why come to the conjecture you have, it is obvious who ever was protecting her did not do a good job.. The little girl is dancing in rain puddles in heaven.. CRAPPY protection job those parents need to be locked up.. J L is just the person in question he is innocent..
edit on 13-1-2011 by MisterCrowley because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

I wish I could give you 1 million stars and flags - This guy is a troll. He has NOTHING intelligent to say. His posts are ignorant and lack any common sense.. The kicker is, I think he knows that, and is only trolling for a reaction.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by WhatDreamsMayCome

Seriously, where in the US could we find a jury that has not been tainted by the media? Maybe the amish country?

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   
no wonder people think conspiracy theorist's are crazy.... just look at this fricken thread!!!

Great first impression of ats if today is your first visit

link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

You made an excellent point. S & F!

Already, almost everybody knows he did it, because the media have repeated his name so much. Imagine these people being selected for his jury?

But I agree with you. I wasn't there, so I don't know. And we haven't seen any evidence whatsoever except words.

link   
reply to post by NorEaster

What post are you referring to.. I was 100% siding with you and explaining mrcrowlets deficiency as a human. He is a troll.

I think you misunderstood the chain of events with the posts.. Please reread.

I see you edited... We are on the same side of the fence.. thanks for the correction!

edit on 1/13/2011 by Resurrectio because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

Yeah.. I just realized when I scoped his date and signature.

link   

Originally posted by Resurrectio

What post are you referring to.. I was 100% siding with you and explaining mrcrowlets deficiency as a human. He is a troll.

I think you misunderstood the chain of events with the posts.. Please reread.

I just did and edited it properly. Sorry about that. That jerk's got me all worked up.

I aplogize for my mistake.

link   
The last few posts/threads i've seen by muzzle have all been way off. I'm not surprised by this one. Liberals will be liberals... and our country will continue to suffer from it. Just look at California, a once great state.

I think the fact that Muzzle believes that he needs to continue to defend this guy is a result of someone with a similar personality. No kidding he's innocent until proven guilty, do you think we were all born yesterday? Your fascination with this kid is worry some to say the least.

link   

Originally posted by bhornbuckle75
Ok...so lets assume he is innocent. Is there any even REMOTELY plausible way this could be true?

Do any of the witnesses report seeing a gun in his hand? If so, please present their accounts here, I'm dying to see some proof he did this, that this was the act of a "lone nut" and not a team of professional murderers.

He shoots at a crowd of potential eyewitnesses.

Again, you're assuming he did this, based only on the story telling you he did. Where are the witnesses who report seeing him with a gun in his hand?

So then...how? Robot Double?!?! Evil Twin from a parallel universe? Perhaps the entire crowd of people were simply paid off (including those who lost loved ones) and they are all getting millions for saying he did it, when it was really someone completely different...... I think you see my point.

Since you seem to be struggling, I'll outline briefly a plausible scenario.

Loughner is courted as the patsy, it's determined he will be suitable. He is programmed and conditioned through a variety of means to believe something that isn't true, that somebody is going to try to assassinate him. He discovers this "assassination" plot and eventually "runs away from home" carrying nothing but a bag and leaving a note behind referring to "my assassination". The team of professional murderers picks him up, says here's the deal, we're going to go kill somebody and blame it on you, we've set you up for it, everyone will believe it, so you have two options. You run when we tell you to run, you go peacefully when the police come to take you away and you never mention anything about this or we'll kill you in prison. If you don't want to run, we'll slit your throat right here in the van and be done with it.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Let me guess, those were 'magic' 9mm bullets that killed all those people, they just suddenly materialized in the victims bodies. No gun needed. No perpetrator.
Oh never mind the material evidence, like fingerprints and matching barrel markings on the bullets, never mind the powder left on the mans hands, they be 'magic bullets'.
Give me a break.
Yes, he is innocent until proven guilty. He should get a fair trial.
Two or Three witnesses is all it really takes to prove guilt.
TV interviews mean nothing.
Im sure there is a mountain of evidence that is not circumstantial.
Is he guilty? Let the judge and jury decide.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Time2Think
This is definately a provocative thread, but at least it gets some people thinking... which is a good thing as far as I'm concerned. I totally 100% THINK he did it, but I have no clue if he actually DID do it.

This is testimony to the power of the mind control being used on YOU, through the media. They control what you think by controlling the information you have. They want you to think this guy did it, so in your mind he did it, the campaign was smashingly successful, I'm sure the vast majority of people who've even heard about this agree with you, and for the same nebulous non-reason, they just "know" or "100% think" he did it. What is 100% think, anyway, is that something from one of Orwell's novels?

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

Thats what im getting at!. Everyones argument is about the tainted jury. The information thats coming out of the media and the right to a fair trial. So we both agree on the impossibility of this being unbiased. So there shouldnt be an debate in the first place.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Resurrectio

Yep.. I couldn't help it. I know people say that stuff for reactions, but it is so damn dumb I just can't resist.
Thanks though.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by xX aFTeRm4Th Xx
no wonder people think conspiracy theorist's are crazy.... just look at this fricken thread!!!

Great first impression of ats if today is your first visit

I couldn't care less what others think, they vote these guys in. That says enough to me.

By the way, I've been examining the Gabby message meaning "don't talk" and the little girl and 9/11 meaning this would be homeland security and eliminating more freedoms and am wondering if the outcome from this won't be Federal, because of the federal judge, law relating to pre-crime, ie all people who believe in conspiracies or for example are 9/11 truthers might not be under some kind of surveillance or dealt with in some way, and maybe gun control and further legislation. The homeland security and 9/11 dealt a huge blow to the constitution.

By the way, why wouldn't they have google earth records or recordings of this event and satellite images. I know they can pinpoint a pinhead with satellites.

edit on 13-1-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   
he is guilty as sin

and everyone knows it.

just ask the dead people, oh wait, they are dead.

he killed them in cold blooded murder.

after the feds get done with him, arizona gets their shot.

he's screwed, lol! hope his execution delivers some sort of satisfaction to the families of the victims.

don't they have a firing squad there?

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by MisterCrowley
No one in this whole thread knows if Jared Loughner committed the shooting, I think the op was just pointing out how hypocritical most of you are.. A dead fed, and a shot up congresswomen, who is to say that is even a bad thing? Maybe it is good that this happened, to wake people up, look we are under a tyrannical government. THIS GOES TO PROVE you are GUILTY UNTIL PROVEN INNOCENT Nowadays in this country that is what is the sickest part of the whole story.. Wide eyed Gifford shot and a dead fed, why are we complaining? Not like we lost anyone important..
edit on 13-1-2011 by MisterCrowley because: (no reason given)

Originally posted by MisterCrowley

I'm ashamed of who ever was watching the 9 y/o girl. Why did they NOT protect her? TO SAVE THEMSELVES! Thats why she died it was not like the shooter why trying to kill a 9 y/o I bet the little girl was used as a HUMAN shield! A dead fed and Gifford got shot n one important, I don't see what all the fuss is about...

Its people like this guy that people need to be looking at next. Especially with that signature. I mean really

God help any children you have. i doubt and hope you dont have any....
edit on 13-1-2011 by AtruthGuy because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-1-2011 by AtruthGuy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   

No worries.. he had me a little angry too... He is lucky that this isn't a face to face conversation..

then when he found a paragraph that was exciting people, he repeated it several times.. A troll is bad, but a troll that dismisses peoples deaths because of their occupation, and then makes a fictional story line for a 9yr olds death.... he can only be explained as a troll. I hope that one day he is accused of using his child as a shield.. I know that is hypocritical... But karma is a beech for a reason!

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by PlautusSatire

Yeah.. except one fact. Doesn't matter what you or anyone here thinks. They don't judge and punish based on the will of the people. Evidence will be presented at trial. Just be glad you all have the news to hear about this stuff and get mad and form an opinion and then form a crazier opinion based on the fact that you don't get to inspect the evidence in person.

This guy almost assuredly did it. We will know for sure after his trial.
As for now.. f*** him.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   
This is one of those "choose your battles" threads in my opinion. I mean, is this really the thing that you want to stand on? I agree 100%, in this country people are innocent until proven guilty. I also agree that this concept sems to be slipping away, and we need to remember it. But, when a guy walks into a crowd, pulls a gun and begins to spray people with bullets only to be tackeled, gun wrestled away, and then a myriad of people coming forth and saying, "that's the guy that shot up the place," then he did it. It's not rocket science. Sometimes 1+1 just equals 2.

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join