It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jared Lee Loughner is INNOCENT!!

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Matrix Rising
It's threads like this that give Conspiracy theorist a bad name. It's truly shameful that people have to resort to calling this murderer innocent in order to get attention.

It's truly shameful that people have to resort to immediately jumping to the conclusion that any suspect presented accused of any crime is automatically guilty.

I can see the MK-Ultra threads or I saw on connecting him to illuminati bloodlines. This is a Conspiracy but acting like the guy is innocent is just idiotic.

So you don't buy that a team of murderers could use him as a patsy, but you do think it's plausible that he is an MK-Ultra mind control robot slave tied to Illuminati bloodlines. Have you been eating crazy pills or what?

There's evidence for and evidence against and you haven't presented a SHRED OF EVIDENCE AGAINST.

None of the evidence presented in the media so far suggests Loughner is guilty, except that he was apparently on the scene at the time of the shooting.

This is just nonsense that gives true conspiracies a bad name.

I see a team of professional murderers is implausible, but "Illuminati" and "MK-Ultra" are still on your plate. I think you'll get fat from eating so much cotton candy.

Saying he's innocent in a vacuum is just SHAMEFUL when a 9 year old little girl is dead.

I'm innocent of this crime and so are you. The 9 year old girl is STILL dead. Saying there's no evidence presented showing Loughner did it is NOT an insult to the victims, it is the highest form of sincerity and integrity. Are the police even looking for the real killers? Did they apprehend the man who had Loughner pinned to the ground, awaiting others to hold him until police arrived? Where is this man's testimony? Why don't we know his name? Why do we know the names of two "witnesses" who didn't even see any of the shooting or Loughner with a gun in his hand? Did ANYONE say they could positively identify Loughner with a gun in his hand?

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by MisterCrowley

Oh.. Hold on.. We cant assume that he is guilty.. But you can assume that someone used the little girl as a shield? ... The ignorance of this is outstanding... I just hope people aren't lurking from the MSM.. They are going to think ATS is a hot bed for morons.

The woman was holding the little girls hand when she was shot.. and your ignorant comment about her being used as a shield makes you look really foolish.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Resurrectio

How do you know the 9 y/o girl was not used as a HUMAN shield. I'm ashamed at whoever was watching her and ran not protecting her.. Is it the shooters fault a 9 y/o got shot? NO it is who ever was watching her for not protecting her! I bet the little 9 y/o girl was used to deflect the bullets.. Gifford shot who cares, a dead fed really who cares? This whole thing is blown out of proportion, and people are yelling DEATH and they don't even know who committed the crimes.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by mistressSOPHIA
why was a 9 year old born on 9.11.01 and published in a 911 book THERE.

And didn't this happen on 1.6.11? hahahaha I swear I don't know who's worse, the people who set this # up or the coincidence theorists who try to hand-wave it all away.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

reply to post by kismetphayze

this isnt just about loughners rights.. every single AMERICAN CITIZEN benefits from the principle that the accused is innocent till proven guilty... if his rights are taken away.. then our rights are just one more precedent from being taken away.

True, but remember Mr. Laughner's rights end where his victim's rights begin.

How so? How does Mr. Laughner's rights end at all, being a US citizen. What was said above in the quote is that if his rights are taken away then another precedent is being set for our rights to be messed with. However, it actually goes further than that. If his rights are taken away, then our rights are gone there as well, that changes the justice system.

There is alot of really strange things about this case.

I just linked a 9 11 emergy call that talked about a man in a black hoodie doing the shooting and running off, not being tackled like Jared was, but RUNNING OFF.

Then there is this:
news.yahoo.com...

Strange things he posted on line almost hinting to what he was going to do, but I consider extremely suspicious, for if you could imagine a CIA operation, this is also the kind of stuff I could picture them putting online.

Its already very odd. The female politician is married to NASA astronaut, the Federal Judge IS the judge in the case with the Rancher and the Mexicans who were tresspassing and held at gunpoint, a case that upset a lot of people, watered down land rights, if I believe. A little girl who dies on the same date or numbers as her birth, which was 9/11.

From a perspective, of things being in the open, put out in plain site by the Mystery School, I connect dots and see this as a message much like 9/11 was. That was a message. Just before that there was a TV show the 9th kingdom that tipped them all off as to the target, the big 11 and the portals/doorwas. The leaders are very luciferan, gnostic bad to the bone types, black magic.

1. Here, look that little girl was a reference to 9/11, so this event is set up by the CIA/black ops/jackyls and its telling those who are "in the know" key information.

Its like a puzzle you have to analyze, so take notes, because this has been set up:

--the innocent girl, was taken there by the neighbor or some adult. Is that person still alive, because they're in on this, they're either in on it, or somehow were "handled" by someone to take her there, and it was done in a way where they felt it was 100% foolproof that she would be there. They murdered this innocent child as a puzzle piece to tip of the politicians,and leaders, corporate heads, whoever is deemed importatn to know, throughout the world that THIS event, or something related to this would be akin to 9/11.

9/11 messed with the US constitutional rights and brought in homeland security.

This will do the same I guess. Perhaps its meant to Finish what 9/11 started.

2. He is tackled, but a 9/11 caller says the gunman in a black hoodie ran away. This is highly suspicous too me, because there is also a witness that worked for the event that sent him to the back of the line, and hten said he came forward a couple minutes later with a steely look in his eyes, and then raised his hand, and the whole shooting started.

Well that sounds like he was inolved but there is already witness to him not being the only one. The link above. Its very odd.

3. In college he talks about why not strap bombs on babies in poetry class, he seems to me to be M'Kultra, bipolar or schizo, its something that comes out of their fracturing minds and the compartments, memories that can come back. I wont go into this too much...basically I've encountered someone with quite a bit of real information buried in kind of fractured mind situation, bi polar who was in my mind M'Kultra. Just fits the bill somehow.

His whole family could be agents or involved somehow, its a little odd their situation:
here

It looks like he is a compromised individual with mental issues, yet information that seems rather deep and fractured at the same time. That is a sure sign of M'Kultra: deep and the kind of thing only some would know, but fractured and odd. That I saw in his posts as well and they reminded me of someone.

It looks like there may be more than one shooter, someone ran away.

In addition, there was a woman politician married to an astronaut, with a nickname "Gabby", a Judge that is connected to the Mexican situation, a suspect who was posting and talknig a bit on ATS and online before his involvement in this, and a little girl who is linked 9/11.

If this event doesn't lead into clamping down on US rights, and changing their legal system, possibly making pre-crime come out, gun laws, etc, as the new changed atmosphere, and tied into 9/11 homeland security, then it is possibly fortelling events, that may even have to do with Mexico or Shuttle/NASA, and in addition be a warning to anyone who speaks out, after all her nickname was Gabby.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   

LOL!!! As a former military person, if any of the victims were hit by a shell from a high-powered sniper rifle there would have been exponentially more damage done.

Mrs. Giffords would be dead today.

And what about a .22 with armor piercing rounds? Just an example, but nothing can be ruled out at this point given all the suspicious circumstances surrounding the patsy.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   

A dead fed, and a shot up congresswomen, who is to say that is even a bad thing?

You're a fool.

And another fool gave you a star for that post.

link   
Funny thing is that there are multiple witnesses regarding the Phoenix lights yet the mainstream and those in authority say Nonsense.

Just because attorneys and detectives say it is true does not mean its true. Works both ways.

link   

You must be trolling. You come on here telling us that, there is no evidence proving his guilt.. And that we should be ashamed for assuming his guilt...

yet, you assume that this woman used the little girl as a shield. Then you go on to dismiss these lives because of their occupation?

You lack logic, you lack compassion and frankly I would appreciate it if you would not address me anymore. I am simply "above you"

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by matrix12
reply to post by Matrix Rising

yeah i bet he wouldnt be saying that if it was his little girl who died and they had jll in custody and saw his smiling crazy mugshott

Where on Earth do you get the idea that was a mug shot? They don't cast sinister shadows on your face when you're taking your mug shot. That photo was originally "unsourced", not a mug shot, you have no idea where it came from or if it's even an original photograph or an altered one. Can you positively identify that picture as Loughner without using the picture itself as your only source of information on what he looks like?
edit on 13-1-2011 by PlautusSatire because: case -> cast

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by PlautusSatire

LOL!!! As a former military person, if any of the victims were hit by a shell from a high-powered sniper rifle there would have been exponentially more damage done.

Mrs. Giffords would be dead today.

And what about a .22 with armor piercing rounds? Just an example, but nothing can be ruled out at this point given all the suspicious circumstances surrounding the patsy.

You cant see the context of my quote. The person I quoted had the ridiculous conjecture that perhaps it was a "professional sniper".

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sinnthia
reply to post by PlautusSatire

I watched an elderly man explain how he watched Jared do the shooting, turn to duck, then help tackle Jared as he was getting the second clip from his pocket. What exactly is it you are looking for?

I am curious. Are people concerned about preserving liberties or is there some reason people really really really want this guy not to be guilty? This thread kind of seems like a disconnect. I agree that he must be proven guilty in a court of law but all these requests for who saw what when and where seem a little silly. Witnesses saw him shooting. Saw him with the gun. They assaulted him with the gun in hand. They got the gun from him. Someone else picked up his gun. There is security camera footage. Is there something more here we are supposed to be considering?

This is how disinformation efforts subvert the validity of real and responsible questioning of other official versions of major events. Irresponsible speculation - enormous muddy waves of it - are purposely washed over high profile crimes that are clearly cut and dried, and then (later) are associated with other (crackpot theories) like the 9/11 Attacks conspiracy theories and - who knows - whatever else might be in need of being marginalized.

No one honestly believes that Loughner is innocent. Even Loughner was smirking for his mug shot. The idea is that if the marketers that receive the contracts to make sure that the serious threats remain "conspiracy theories" and that these "conspiracy theories" remain the trivia games that they have always remained in this society, then the folks in power can stay in power. This is just the latest effort to bring yet another goofball claim into the realm of what the average American sees as tinfoil hat bullsh*t. This one is easy to dismiss and if it can be directly linked to the kind of thinking that produces the 9/11 Truth movement, then that marginalizes that entire subject in the minds of the average thinker.

That's what threads like this are about. Easy for a MSM writer - doing an article on crazy conspiracy nut jobs - to come on this site (where all the nuts gather) and cherry pick threads to make his/her point. Gather a half-dozen of these babies, highlight a few posts, and you've dismissed the entire community of people who question the official version of anything, and you've done it in less than 2,500 words.
edit on 1/13/2011 by NorEaster because: (no reason given)

link   

instinctively, she may have turned her head away from him as he pointed it at her face..

People don't turn their face away from a gun when you point it at them, they watch the gun, and put their hands in front of their faces.

she appears to be a motorcycle rider and probably has quick reflexes to avoid percieved threats

hahahaha riding a motorcycle teaches you how to dodge bullets now?

link   
So if this was set up, by the Black OPs which I believe strongly it was, then all the key elements are like a puzzle with a message, each one adds a part to the message.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

I never said JLL's rights should be "taken away". my statement was reminding you that the victims also had equal rights and protections, that JLL's rights do not supersede their rights.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Oh.. Hold on.. We cant assume that he is guilty.. But you can assume that someone used the little girl as a shield? ... The ignorance of this is outstanding... I just hope people aren't lurking from the MSM.. They are going to think ATS is a hot bed for morons.

Post of the Year so far. ^

link   
everyone blames him so he is guilty.

too bad, wrong place at the wrong time.

you chumps sign up as witnesses for the defense.

or start a "free jared" movement!

ya! that's the ticket! do that at the jail!

get some cute signs and plenty of silvia.

link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

Of course they do, but that is why we have a legal system, everyone's rights are supposed to be represented. However, we the public are not going to see any justice being done in this case, because nothing is what we think it is. I don't look at most of the crimes that make it to the national news, as being straight forward.
edit on 13-1-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by MisterCrowley

How do you know the 9 y/o girl was not used as a HUMAN shield. I'm ashamed at whoever was watching her and ran not protecting her.. Is it the shooters fault a 9 y/o got shot? NO it is who ever was watching her for not protecting her! I bet the little 9 y/o girl was used to deflect the bullets.. Gifford shot who cares, a dead fed really who cares? This whole thing is blown out of proportion, and people are yelling DEATH and they don't even know who committed the crimes.

wow

I hope that my response to this insane post isn't yanked. Someone needs to be able to say just how messed up this one post really is.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

wow, wow and WOW!!!!

I would expect better from such a veteran member of ATS

If collaborating eye witness accounts arn't enough then I don't know what is..... absolutely pathetic!

you should be ashamed of yourself
edit on 13-1-2011 by xX aFTeRm4Th Xx because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join