It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jared Lee Loughner is INNOCENT!!

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   
All humans need evidence to prove his/her guilt in the court of law.

Jarod laughner is human.

Humans have no evidence that proves his guilt in the court of law.

Hence Jarod Laughner is innocent.

Hence Jarod Laughner is innocent.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Matrix Rising
He was seen by witnesses of the event.

How many of those witnesses describe seeing a gun in his hand?

He was tackled and had another clip ready to reload so he could shoot more people.

Actually the fable in the media says the clip was produced by another man who had him subdued, and only after a nearby elderly woman refused to pick up the gun that was, not in Loughner's hand, but on the ground near the old woman. When she balked at being ordered to grab the gun, she was thrown a magazine, which she obediently picked up. She never touched the gun, they had to wait for another nonwitness witness to come out of the Safeway and grab the gun out of the subduer's hand.

They traced the gun that killed and injured people to where he bought it.

And he was a victim of identity theft in 2008.

They have writing from his house that point to his plans.

May or may not be true, the tiny out of context bits released mention "my assassination", suggesting he thought he would be killed that day.

I will stop here because this is enough.

I think it was enough for you when you saw "Loughner arrested for shooting", you decided in that single second reading that headline that he was guilty and nothing will ever convince you otherwise. If a video surfaces showing Bill Clinton doing the shooting you'll say it's photoshopped.

Again, in the eyes of the law he's innocent until proven guilty but not in the eyes of common sense.
At the end of the day this thread makes no sense. There's plenty of evidence that says that he's guilty. His defense will probably plead insanity because only a MORON will call the guy innocent.

There are plenty of peopl ewho say he's guilty, I haven't seen a single shred of anything remotely like evidence yet.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by mistressSOPHIA

actually, a custom scoped rifle could have been chambered to 9mm, just like jareds glock, and while having more velocity due to increased barrel length, depending on distance of sniper... the rounds from this possible sniper would have behaved similar to jareds glock.. not all scoped rifles are HIGH POWERED MILITARY issue.

You stated "professional sniper", which would be using a state of the art, high-powered sniper rifle. And what does the damage IS THE VELOCITY.

oh, and victims are hit by BULLETS, not SHELLS.. i hope u were in ACCOUNTING in the military and not handling guns.

I apologize, I was using jargon/slang. I didn't realize I needed to be completely technically accurate for you to understand my post. Again, my apologies.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by mistressSOPHIA
MAYBE THEY ALL CAME FROM JAREDS GLOCK..

You seem to be under the assumption the Glock recovered on the scene was his. Did any of the witnesses positively identify him with a gun in his hand? None of the witnesses I've seen report the gun in his hand, it's alternately on the ground with people being told to pick it up by unknown men or it's being held in the hand of unknown men subduing Loughner. Are you really this gullible?

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by ANOMALY502

Thank God. Only sensible and responsible thing said in this whole string. Checking out, too, as I hit this button.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Gauging by lot of the responses to this thread,yes,it's way too late.

We are no longer a nation of laws,we are a nation under the influence of a bunch of ignorant,opinionated,know nothing fools.

Leave your asinine emotional,religiously tainted opinions out of it,and try to put yourself in the same position as those you condemn with no real evidence,through nothing more than your ignorance.

You get everything you deserve,by your own consent,and then you whine and bitch about it here.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by PlautusSatire

I agree with matrix.. Only a simply delusional person would call this guy innocent at this point.. Every single bit of evidence points toward guilt, and I am yet to see something pointing toward innocent..

There are no "life points" for finding a conspiracy in EVERYTHING!!!

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   

I watched an elderly man explain how he watched Jared do the shooting, turn to duck, then help tackle Jared as he was getting the second clip from his pocket. What exactly is it you are looking for?

I am curious. Are people concerned about preserving liberties or is there some reason people really really really want this guy not to be guilty? This thread kind of seems like a disconnect. I agree that he must be proven guilty in a court of law but all these requests for who saw what when and where seem a little silly. Witnesses saw him shooting. Saw him with the gun. They assaulted him with the gun in hand. They got the gun from him. Someone else picked up his gun. There is security camera footage. Is there something more here we are supposed to be considering?

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical
reply to post by muzzleflash

Generally I would agree with you, but in this case didn't the police tackle the man firing the gun into the people? Take that tackled man into custody, then learned his name was Jared Loughner?

Nothing even remotely like that happened. One female witness reports seeing a gun on the ground, Loughner on the ground with people subduing him, a clip thrown on the ground by that same man. The guy who came out of Safeway and grabbed the wrist of the gunman, grabbed the wrist of the guy subduing Loughner, because he had the gun in his hand. The police didn't arrive until later.

You're forgetting that forensics can remove the shells from the victims, match them to the gun, and match the fingerprints on the gun to Mr. Loughner.

You're assuming any rounds (not shells) remained in the victims, if they were armor piercing rounds from a rifle all of the bullets could have passed through the bodies, which could very well explain why there were 30-40 bullet holes in a group of ten people. You're also assuming the bullets will match the Glock, if any such bullets are even found. You're also assuming Loughner's fingerprints are on the gun. I can tell you if the stories in the news are true there are at least two sets of fingerprints on the gun that are NOT Loughner's, the man who subdued him and Mr. Concealed Carry I'll Shoot His Ass Next Time.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by notsoperfect

Loughner may be innocent because he may not have been the only gun man. Loughner may be innocent because he was brain washed by the Army intelligent office. He committed the crime in a sleep walking state so he didn't know what he was doing. He said he was recruited by the US military and trained for shooting ammunition. Too many coincidences showing that he was a Manchurian candidate. He was another victim of MKUltra mind control program. You have to go after who messed up with his brain to find out who really committed the crime.

BULL S*&%. Jared Laughner was dismissed from the military before he could even enlist at MEPS. Secondly, HE KNEW EXACTLY what he was doing by his statements beforehand, and his APOLOGIES to the world beforehand.

That's called "premeditated" murder. People who are innocent by reason of insanity do now know what they do/did was wrong. The fact that Jared was apologizing beforehand demonstrates he knew his actions were wrong.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   

YES .. YES they did.. How about the woman that stopped him from loading the next clip? Let me guess, she must be a paid agent..

I am so annoyed at you people.. You are no better that Fred Phelps.. If you were trying to look like delusional conspiracy nuts - job well done!

dailycaller.com...

Patricia Maisch looks like a grandmother, but she is being hailed as a hero today for helping to stop alleged Tucson shooter Jared Loughner by wrestling away a fresh magazine of bullets as he tried to reload.

Maisch, 61, effectively disarmed the shooter as several men pounced on him and threw him to ground. As they struggled to hold him down, Maisch joined the scrum on the ground, clinging to the gunman’s ankles.

Maisch and her fellow heroes — identified as Bill Badger, Roger Sulzgeber and Joseph Zimudie — stopped the carnage after 20 people were shot, including Rep. Gabrielle Giffords. Six people died.

“[I] knew right away it was a gun… I heard a continuation of shots,” Maisch told a news conference today.

Read more: dailycaller.com...

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   

But, what about....

Screw it. This probably isn't worth bothering with. I forgot that everyone who was there is lying about whether he was the guy who had the bullet clip grabbed from him. That the two old guys who took him down are also probably lying. That the tentacles of George Soros (Hitler's blood relaive and Illuminati luminary) reach deep into the souls of people at all levels of society - probably mine as well. And that this one House Rep held some sort of key to derailing the coming world domination in her hand.

I'm sorry. I don't know why I thought there was a question here.

Nevermind.
edit on 1/13/2011 by NorEaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   
No one in this whole thread knows if Jared Loughner committed the shooting, I think the op was just pointing out how hypocritical most of you are.. A dead fed, and a shot up congresswomen, who is to say that is even a bad thing? Maybe it is good that this happened, to wake people up, look we are under a tyrannical government. THIS GOES TO PROVE you are GUILTY UNTIL PROVEN INNOCENT Nowadays in this country that is what is the sickest part of the whole story.. Wide eyed Gifford shot and a dead fed, why are we complaining? Not like we lost anyone important..
edit on 13-1-2011 by MisterCrowley because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical
That was the initial thought, but after experts who deal with combat injuries looked at the evidence they have now determined the bullet entered her forehead and exited the back of her head.

So now the "official" story is changing, a sure sign that it's all a pack of lies. After the last day I'm convinced that this man is innocent. Up to now I just wanted to see the evidence, now all the evidence seems to suggest a frame job.

1) Loughner's identity stolen in 2008
2) no witness has as yet placed Loughner on the scene with a gun in his hand, or anywhere with a gun in his hand
3) the man who subdued Loughner told an old lady cowering nearby to grab his gun, when she balked he produced a magazine for her to pick up instead
4) the man who subdued Loughner let another man (also not a witness to the shooting) take the gun from him (now 2 sets of prints on gun that aren't Loughner's)
5) changing police story regarding ballistics analysis of Giffords head wound
6) selective quoting robbed of context from his letter left in a safe in his home indicates "my assassination", not "my mass murder plan"

This is just a partial list, but it's pretty convincing to me, this is not what it seems.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   
This is why I don't understand how it is legal for reporters to report crimes at all. It kind of taints the jury pool if everyone hears on the nightly news how someone did it no? I always thought that it shouldn't be reported on at all until after the trial, but what do I know?

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by PlautusSatire

Nothing even remotely like that happened. One female witness reports seeing a gun on the ground, Loughner on the ground with people subduing him, a clip thrown on the ground by that same man. The guy who came out of Safeway and grabbed the wrist of the gunman, grabbed the wrist of the guy subduing Loughner, because he had the gun in his hand. The police didn't arrive until later.

So this woman witness gets to the scene late. Okay, but she is not the only witness. Secondly, I mistyped "police" when I meant "people" until police.

You're assuming any rounds (not shells) remained in the victims, if they were armor piercing rounds from a rifle all of the bullets could have passed through the bodies, which could very well explain why there were 30-40 bullet holes in a group of ten people. You're also assuming the bullets will match the Glock, if any such bullets are even found. You're also assuming Loughner's fingerprints are on the gun. I can tell you if the stories in the news are true there are at least two sets of fingerprints on the gun that are NOT Loughner's, the man who subdued him and Mr. Concealed Carry I'll Shoot His Ass Next Time.

I already said I'll not use jargon again and will be technically precise so others can understand my posts. (shells/bulllets/rounds, et cetra) Lastly, there are multiple eye-witnesses to JLL firing the shots into the victims.
edit on 13-1-2011 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by MisterCrowley

Because a 9yr old little girl died? People deserve to die because of your politics? Your a fool and should be treated as such.. I assume that is the case! Pathetic!

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   

So you are a liar? She didn't pick it up off the ground.. She grabbed his hand.. Period!.. Unless you are calling grandma a liar..
dailycaller.com...

Patricia Maisch looks like a grandmother, but she is being hailed as a hero today for helping to stop alleged Tucson shooter Jared Loughner by wrestling away a fresh magazine of bullets as he tried to reload.

Maisch, 61, effectively disarmed the shooter as several men pounced on him and threw him to ground. As they struggled to hold him down, Maisch joined the scrum on the ground, clinging to the gunman’s ankles.

Read more: dailycaller.com...

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Resurrectio

I'm ashamed of who ever was watching the 9 y/o girl. Why did they NOT protect her? TO SAVE THEMSELVES! Thats why she died it was not like the shooter why trying to kill a 9 y/o I bet the little girl was used as a HUMAN shield! A dead fed and Gifford got shot n one important, I don't see what all the fuss is about...

edit on 13-1-2011 by MisterCrowley because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Resurrectio

There are no "life points" for finding a conspiracy in EVERYTHING!!!

Everyone should star this statement. ^

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join