It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jared Lee Loughner is INNOCENT!!

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by MisterCrowley

At last ABC calls him "alleged" shooter below:

"The man who allegedly shot Arizona Rep. Gabrielle Giffords and killed six others today in Arizona has been identified as 22-year-old Jared Lee Loughner, ABC News has learned."

abcnews.go.com... jared-lee-loughner-gabrielle-giffords-suspected-shooter-identified/story?id=12572164

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   
We really should be allowed to see the video of the gifford shooting.. I mean it would be educational. It also would let the public know what really happen. It wouldn't be to graphic they have sex scenes on TV. But we can't watch wide eyed gifford get her head blown to pieces? Who do they think they are. RELEASE THE VIDEO SO WE know if Jared is guilty. I'm sure adults would be able to handle it... STUPID nanny state!! Is Gifford dead yet? To bad, she was a lousy politician.. I hope her career is over at the very least.
edit on 13-1-2011 by MisterCrowley because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by MisterCrowley
We really should be allowed to see the video of the gifford shooting.. I mean it would be educational. It also would let the public know what really happen. It wouldn't be to graphic they have sex scenes on TV. But we can't watch wide eyed gifford get her head blown to pieces? Who do they think they are. RELEASE THE VIDEO SO WE know if Jared is guilty. I'm sure adults would be able to handle it... STUPID nanny state!! Is Gifford dead yet? To bad, she was a lousy politician.. I hope her career is over at the very least.
edit on 13-1-2011 by MisterCrowley because: (no reason given)

WOW..

Comparing sex scenes in fictional movies, to a Attempted Murder in real life..wow..

I'm also guessing this guy is a teenager going through the "gothic stage" in life.. really pathetic post there.

edit on 13-1-2011 by AtruthGuy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by wayno
There were reports that amongst the 911 calls someone said the shooter "ran away".
There is a distinct possibility that there was another person who may have killed some of the victims, and that person took off and left Jared to take the blame.

Jared had a dazed and unemotional blank stare on his face at the time of the shootings. His friends say that "monster" is not the Jared they knew. Was he on drugs at the time? Was he in some sort of trance? Was he set up?

There are a lot of questions to answer before deciding his guilt.

www.huffingtonpost.com...

911 call says the suspect ran, he ran north......right next to the safeway. He was wearing a hoodie, black.

At 1 10 it says, "and he ran." in the video

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Juan520
One he did buy the gun it was a Glock 19 with a 30 round clip and the second person of interest was a cab driver.

You know for a fact he purchased the gun? Surely the gun shop has video from their security cameras of him buying it, right? Surely they have a photocopy of his ID.

I know this because the cabbie works near me and i have asked him what happend and when he saw himself on tv he went right to the police.

And this cabbie's name?

Um let me see another interesting point is that i dont doubt something is going on here with all the killings and such on goverment officials kind of reminds me of Night of the long knives when hitler started to eliminate all those brown shirts that opposed him

Or the night of the Lincoln assassination when several other members of government were attacked, one with a dagger in his own home.

this was a white guy everybody shut up and tried to say that he was troubled and needed help LOL.

What sort of trouble did he have and what help did he need, though? Those are some important questions.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by harrytuttle

Originally posted by PlautusSatire
Which of the victims or witnesses have identified Loughner positively as a shooter?

If you don't know that information, then why are you posting in this thread? Go inform yourself. If you need a place to start, try Google. You have heard of search engines, right?

The thing is I'm not looking for evidence to prove his guilt, I see no reason as yet to think he had anything to do with this shooting except as a patsy. If you think such evidence exists, you're of course welcome to present it here, nobody will object, and I'd love to be proven wrong, I'd love for this to be a "lone nut" rather than a concerted effort of many individuals to carry out mass murder. But then we've seen such conspiracies many times in the past, so there's no reason to suspect this will turn out to be any different.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   

"09/23/2004 Assault (Victim)

He was the victim of an assault in 2004? I fail to see how that's relevant.

"05/15/2006 Liquor Laws (Juvenile Arrest)

Underage drinking? Wow, what a criminal mastermind this guy is, he goes from being the victim of an assault to being a public drunk in just two years!

"09/10/2007 Suspicious Vehicle (Cite & Release Arrest)

Never mind that this "charge" is the most absurd thing I've ever heard of, but then I lived in Phoenix for many years, so I know what that crooked place is like. Arpiao can blow donkeys for all I care. I wouldn't trust anything coming out of Maricopa county, I see no reason to think Pima county is any different, particularly since the cops there are bored all the time. Obviously.

"10/03/2008 Identity Theft (Victim)

And here we have it, IDENTITY THEFT. He was a VICTIM OF IDENTITY THEFT. This readily explains how "he" purchased a firearm weeks before.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sinnthia
Arizona shooting caught on tape

I was not there and did not see what happened but I feel pretty safe betting that he will be found guilty beyond any reason of doubt, unless it is insanity or some other excuse but he will be the one found to have done the shooting.

The story you reference makes no mention of Loughner shooting in any of the video.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by wayno
There were reports that amongst the 911 calls someone said the shooter "ran away".
There is a distinct possibility that there was another person who may have killed some of the victims, and that person took off and left Jared to take the blame.

Produce just one of those alleged reports. Just one.

I'll wait.

ETA: You were right, I was wrong. My apologies.

edit on 13-1-2011 by mishigas because: admit he was right

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
Until Proven Guilty!

Most of you have FORGOT what AMERICA is really about!
Innocent Until Proven Guilty!
You have Forgotten what a FAIR TRIAL is!!
Not I.

I can't help but wonder if what you say is true or if you are just taking this specific event to advance your own agenda. A good way to find out is this - muzzleflash - who was responsible for the 9/11/2001 attacks on NY and the Pentagon? Where is the "Hard Evidence" to support your answer?

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by liejunkie01
While it is nice to think that we still have control of the legal system, take a look around. Have you ever been in a court case. You are guilty as sonn as you step foot in the courtroom. Everybody knows it, but the one's who believe that we still have the power, which are the one's that have never been in the legal system.

I have been through the legal system, many times, and it does take some practice before you realize what's going on. The way you describe it is essentially accurate, you are presumed guilty by the court and the lawyers and the jury, you have to instill DOUBT in them in order to gain an acquittal. I have gained such acquittals, and not just that, but I did it in the face of a concerted effort by an entire county (including a public defender/pretender) to railroad me straight to prison. They stacked the jury pool with 3 jailors and the husband of the prosecutor that filed the charges against me. They tried this twice, the second time I told them look I know what you did, this is what you did, I know it, I have the documents to prove it, if you even TRY IT again, if I have to even STEP FOOT INSIDE THIS COURT again, I'm going to the media to tell them how you railroad people in this county. After that I never had to step foot in a court again and about 13 months later the charges were dismissed as suddenly everyone coincidentally realized it was "garbage", in the words of the prosecutor.

These people CAN be beaten, but you have to SHAME them into accepting defeat, if you do not draw attention to what's going on they will proceed in secrecy and bend you over and # your ass without the grease.
edit on 13-1-2011 by PlautusSatire because: country -> county

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by matrix12
well for starters tell that too the parents of christine green, and secondly jll doesent seem too bumed out he is in jail for sumthing he didnt do, i wander why? hmmmmmm he did it , hes proud of it , and i hope he frys.

I'm sure the parents want to find the real killers, not punish some patsy for something he didn't do. You know he did it? Fine, go down there and try to give him the death penalty, don't mind those police and jailors all around him, they're on your side.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   
YOU have got to be kidding me.

Tie up the guy and throw him to the pigs, let him die like the animal he is.

You should guilty until proven innocent (for violent crimes)... not the other way around...

Innocent till proven guilty should only be for non-violent crimes.

#ing OP is a moronic idiot.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phenomium
The guy was tackled at the scene by some witnesses to the crime.

Who tackled him? Where is the witness testimony? The only witness testimony I've seen in the media is two people who didn't see what happened.

Several testimonies from witnesses in a crowd attested to his shooting and trying to reload a clip.

You have links to this testimony you say exists?

The smile on his crazy face during his photo shoot lends credence to this guilt.

Oh, so now we're basing psychological diagnoses on a person's smile and how "crazy" you think they look. Very profession, how long have you been practicing psychology?

No one would smile while getting booked (over something like multiple murder) unless they were content with what they had done.

The photo you're talking about is not a mug shot, unless the police failed to identify it as such, because the original photographs said "unsourced". We have no idea where that picture came from or even who it is in the picture or if the picture has been altered. I can tell you for a fact it's not a mug shot, mug shots don't cast "crazy" shadow over just one eye. Are you really this gullible?

He may have been MK Ultra'd tough. Not guilty by reason of hypnosis, but then you would never see this in court because it's impossible to prove hypnosis.

So let me get this straight, you find a conspiracy of people engaging in mass murder and using him for a patsy is implausible, but instead you think he could have been a victim of mind control? We're all victims of mind control every time we view an advertisement or a news story. They've controlled your mind and convinced you this kid mowed down 10 people pumping over 30 bullets into them, just because he was (supposedly) on the scene at the time.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by mistressSOPHIA
reply to post by kismetphayze

this isnt just about loughners rights.. every single AMERICAN CITIZEN benefits from the principle that the accused is innocent till proven guilty... if his rights are taken away.. then our rights are just one more precedent from being taken away.

True, but remember Mr. Laughner's rights end where his victim's rights begin.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

What about the people that tackled him with gun in hand or the rest of the people at the meeting that weren't shot??

They are called EYE WITNESSES !!

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

This is 100% trolling! You are implying that you need video evidence of a crime for any guilt to be proven.. This is a completely ignorant stance to take.

How about the COUNTLESS witnesses? Unless he had on gloves, he will have left finger prints..

Such a ridiculous stance to take on this.. Only a fiction based thought process would take the information that is known and come up with this theory or stance.. Just sayin!

Have you ever speculated innocence or guilt? If you have the right to assume innocence, wouldn't we also have the same right to assume guilt?

Do you expect everyone to have such a fringe view on his guilt?

Is this leading down the road of body double/ Manchurian candidate? So if the person in custody is found guilty, are you going to claim one of the above reasons?

Is there such thing as an insane man thats actions can only be explained simply as insane? Does it always have to be some super secret trick??

After reading what people have said about this guy, and knowing the history that Jared has with the Governor, I'll go ahead and assume he is guilty of murder.

Did you watch his videos? You watched his videos?
Therefore you watched his videos? ... He is insane!!!

He was most deffinetly Erad3 - I have a thread proving exactly that. Have you read Erad3's posts?
Do you feel he was stable?

Let me guess..... The profile is a Govt. agent posing as JL? The witnesses are paid govt. agents? The classmates and teachers that were frightened by JL were also paid agents?

I will reiterate and expand - Your stance is illogical and dilusional. Period!

I am actually disgusted with you and your thread. 6 people died at the hands of this lunatic and you are completely disrespecting the dead and their families with this thread!
edit on 1/13/2011 by Resurrectio because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by MisterCrowley
reply to post by crazydaisy

Why not?

OJ simpson killed TWO PEOPLE (allegedly) and was let out of jail.. He also had AN AWSOME POLICE CHASE!!

edit on 12-1-2011 by MisterCrowley because: (no reason given)

An alleged child killer is your hero?

ffs... this place is really going to the dogs this year....

link   
My line of thinking tends to coincide with yours,but only because of how I see people being judged and crucified on MSM,even though innocence is presumed until guilt is proven.

This is just a symptom of how truly lawless our society has become, I look forward to the day that someone with the resources to do so holds the press accountable for the damage they do with their grandstanding,and stupid opinion statements which influence the opinion of the stupid masses.

Dangerous precedents are being set because of how people stupidly accept the lies they hear from all corners of the earth.

People will notice this when they find themselves being crucified wrongfully,but then it will be a little too late.

Wait!,it already is too late.......

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
Until Proven Guilty!

Just because the Public and Media jump the gun and automatically assume this guy is guilty does NOT mean he is!

There is no proof that he did it. Everyone merely says he did. There is no video evidence for me to review, nothing. I have zero evidence therefore I cannot say JLL is guilty of this crime. I was not there, so I cannot possibly know.

Most of you have FORGOT what AMERICA is really about!
Innocent Until Proven Guilty!
You have Forgotten what a FAIR TRIAL is!!
Not I.

If I were on His Jury, I will write down NOT GUILTY unless HARD EVIDENCE can be supplied that proves he is guilty. DNA evidence, fingerprints, or a non-coerced admission of guilt would all be sufficient evidence of guilt. I would then change my vote to GUILTY.

So PROVE HES GUILTY.

Stop making baseless accusations without proof against a human being for capital crimes. (Just because it's in fashion doesn't make it right).

This is NOT TROLLING.
I am presenting the LEGAL TRUTH to you folks.
But you are probably so engulfed in the tragedy the media has embedded into your heads to remember what our nation was founded on! Innocent before proven Guilty!

Don't let the Psychological Warfare from the Mainstream Media mesmerize you with emotions and hate. Be calm and think critically, please.

Finally someone who sees the same way as I do. I tell everyone I know exactly the same thing and they think I am so hateful kid who doesn't know the truth. I DON'T KNOW THE TRUTH?! Well they don't know the truth. You are completely right about everything you say man and I will pat you on the back for posting this. That is how the american people are. If JLL had sent a video to the news saying he was going to shoot those people then no one would be getting crazy or getting hype over this but since he randomly did it, people begin to lose their minds. People run according to plan and to them...without a plan all hell breaks loose.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join