It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jared Lee Loughner is INNOCENT!!

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

Tell that to the 2-3 people that wrestled him to the ground and stripped away his gun/magazine.

Siding with someone who has already admitted guilt, killed a child (and 5 others) and been accused by several credible witnesses is just plain ol'.....ignorant? I mean, seriosuly, folks.
edit on 13/1/2011 by SportyMB because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by yzzyUK

Oh there is going to be footage. But since it will likely be cameras directly aimed at the speaker it will be graphic.
They aren't going to be putting that out on t.v.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   
I agree with this..

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

Hi, BH! Its been awhile since I've been active on ATS. A lot has changed

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by yzzyUK
NO ONE had a video camera rolling or CCTV rolling when JLL started to shoot?

I think they actually do have some film from a security camera. Of course it will be used in the trial and not released until then. The picture of the cab driver was actually cropped from the security film.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 07:53 AM
link   
It's perfectly obvious the OP made this topic for "flags and stars"...................and attention.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   
I'm sorry but the OP really disgusts me.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Loughner may be innocent because he may not have been the only gun man. Loughner may be innocent because he was brain washed by the Army intelligent office. He committed the crime in a sleep walking state so he didn't know what he was doing. He said he was recruited by the US military and trained for shooting ammunition. Too many coincidences showing that he was a Manchurian candidate. He was another victim of MKUltra mind control program. You have to go after who messed up with his brain to find out who really committed the crime.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by notsoperfect

Can we lock him up in jail until we prove your theory?
Should we let him run free until we catch these mysterious MKUltra bastards?

Yeah.. Didn't think so.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zatox
I agree with this..

Do you want to say why? What part........Do you agree with...etc.

Since that is your first post........

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   
www.cnn.com...

Apparently he used to troll among us.

From February 2009 through September 2010, someone using the name "Erad3" made these and a series of other assertions -- unusual at best, disturbed at worst -- on the website abovetopsecret.com.
edit on 13-1-2011 by tuprac because: Added CNN quote

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by notsoperfect

Loughner may be innocent because he may not have been the only gun man. Loughner may be innocent because he was brain washed by the Army intelligent office.

He failed the drug test at the MEPS....
He was a crack head.

www.newser.com...

No brainwashing needed.
edit on 13-1-2011 by AtruthGuy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by AtruthGuy

I really hope when he responds his second post is "nah."
that would make him my favorite new poster of the day.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by SportyMB

Tell that to the 2-3 people that wrestled him to the ground and stripped away his gun/magazine.

Siding with someone who has already admitted guilt, killed a child and been accused by several credible witnesses is embracing the very thing that we come here to deny; ignorance.

Awwwww, come on duuuude!
Those 2-3 people are just government shills that will say anything. I never met them so they must be fake.
They don't exist. It's just a dream created by the MSM....(add any other extreme/crazy/borderline paranoid comment.)

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
reply to post by yzzyUK

Oh there is going to be footage. But since it will likely be cameras directly aimed at the speaker it will be graphic.
They aren't going to be putting that out on t.v.

Yes true.... *shudder* people can be so vile to each other.... I don't know anything about his family but where oh where were his family? His Mama? Did she not notice something was 'wrong' ?

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by mistressSOPHIA
also, GABE ZIMMERMAN was shot dead, he was the EVENT COORDINATOR.. the guy responsible for SECURITY... he cant be questioned. WHY WAS SECURITY CALLED OFF or nonexistant. why was a FED JUDGE KILLED.. why was a 9 year old born on 9.11.01 and published in a 911 book THERE.

could a pro sniper have taken these targets. while jared bungled his 2nd magazine.

These are the kind of questions i have. I certainly don't take this case as its presented no matter who the witnesses were holding down, based on the magazine. And if it truly was him acting alone, then I think there is more to him, in terms of being a cia or black op himself, than will ever come out.

The child was a real mystery. I wonder if she was thrown in to pull attention away from others? But then that would implicate the one who brought her to the event. It was so strange.

But the federal judge? Wonder what his work up until now was about?
edit on 13-1-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   
This case, like most, I think, leaves no question of guilt. The person was apprehended with the gun, and everyone saw him do it. He should be taken out and hung days ago.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by nakiel
No-one's innocent, there is just some whom are more likely to get blamed than others (especially if caught).

Still... from a Scandinavian view; the politicians in the US are nuts!
First they give people violent movies and real guns , then they take away their homes and income!

I blame; Loughner 2%, society 7%, The government 40%, and The politicians 51%...

As my a zombie once said "corp's makes corpses, not we!"

This is a great post. Though the part about no one being innocent. I see the purity, innocence and child in everyone. Everyone is, under the masks many are wearing. But the rest of this post is right on.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   
There were reports that amongst the 911 calls someone said the shooter "ran away".
There is a distinct possibility that there was another person who may have killed some of the victims, and that person took off and left Jared to take the blame.

Jared had a dazed and unemotional blank stare on his face at the time of the shootings. His friends say that "monster" is not the Jared they knew. Was he on drugs at the time? Was he in some sort of trance? Was he set up?

There are a lot of questions to answer before deciding his guilt.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join