It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jared Lee Loughner is INNOCENT!!

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by bhornbuckle75
reply to post by muzzleflash

Ok...so lets assume he is innocent. Is there any even REMOTELY plausible way this could be true? He shoots at a crowd of potential eyewitnesses. I assume he was caught then and there (if I am wrong about this, I appologize, I know what I recall, but I didn't really concentrate on this part of the story). So then...how? Robot Double?!?! Evil Twin from a parallel universe? Perhaps the entire crowd of people were simply paid off (including those who lost loved ones) and they are all getting millions for saying he did it, when it was really someone completely different...... I think you see my point. There is no conceivable way outside of some sort of Suppressed Super Science, or just plain Science Fiction, that he could not have been the one who pulled the trigger. Now I suppose you can argue a technicality on the whole Innocent vs guilty thing.....He is quite obviously insane (however they have to prove that he is SO insane that he cannot tell right from wrong in order to win that way). Or of course there is the old MK Ultra mind controlled thing But why?...it was a Congresswoman....not JFK, I suppose its possible, but that seems like quite a big risk to take a congresswoman out that way.....It seems far more likely if they wanted her dead, they could have poisoned her food, or injected her with something. (I watched a show about Tech used by the C.I.A. One device was an umbrella with a hidden hyopdermic needle at the tip. A guy would just walk by the target, then pretend to trip and jab the umbrella tip into the target, injecting him/her with any variety of chemicals...all according to what effect they wanted) None the less...whatever the motives, whether mind controlled or not mind controlled. This kid did this crime, and will almost certainly be found guilty.

Lets go with the MKULTRA angle. Its on my mind as well.

Why would they want her "dinked"? Easy.

She really isnt anyone.
She's in AZ.
She is pro border control
Excellent fodder for gun control, talk radio, internet, ect.

She is too good to be true for the PTB.

They got a buttload of crap pushed through with Brady and his wife.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by redrezo

Originally posted by ANOMALY502
So multiple eyewitness accounts is not good enough?? (under oath) when the time comes??

I think he's being sarcastic in relation to the UFO sightings which have multiple eye witness accounts, yet are dismissed as fantasy and fiction.

Actually, eyewitness accounts are not the most desirable type of evidence. They are too unreliable, and easily torn apart by a decent defense lawyer.

Give me good, hard forensic evidence...the weapon and ballistic reports. And they have both. This freak is toast and I only wish I could inject him when the time comes.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 06:48 AM
link   
No-one's innocent, there is just some whom are more likely to get blamed than others (especially if caught).

Still... from a Scandinavian view; the politicians in the US are nuts!
First they give people violent movies and real guns , then they take away their homes and income!

I blame; Loughner 2%, society 7%, The government 40%, and The politicians 51%...

As my a zombie once said "corp's makes corpses, not we!"

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Time2Think
This is definately a provocative thread, but at least it gets some people thinking... which is a good thing as far as I'm concerned. I totally 100% THINK he did it, but I have no clue if he actually DID do it.

Things really are upside down anymore... isn't it supposed to be "innocent until proven guilty?" In reality, it's a hell of a lot more like "guilty until proven innocent" for everyone of us other than the rich and famous.

Just to try and lighten up the mood a little bit here, imagine Justin Bieber going out this weekend, doing all sorts of psychedelic / psycotropic drugs sending him into some crazy series of hallucinations resulting in him firing a gun on a crowd of people. Obviously it would still be all over the media like moths to a flame, but I'm willing to bet that all of his adoring fans would automatically be saying things like "What?!? No way!!! Justin would NEVER do a thing like that, what's wrong with you -- are you crazy!?!?"

There's a huge difference between adoring fans of someone who is normal, and advocating for a jll. It's almost as if it's The JLL Fan Club here... that's what gives sites like ATS a poor rep...

include me out, to quote Yogi Berrra

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 06:55 AM
link   
I, for one, am glad you made this post. It made me start thinking.

I have never seen any video or DNA proving Atta flew a plane on 9/11.

I don't know if anyone has ever produced any video, DNA, or even solid documentation
showing where Hitler personally ordered each and every person held in the concentration
camps to be killed.

I have never seen any video or DNA proving that Judes betrayed Jesus.

I have never seen any video or DNA proving that Noah built an ark.

I have never seen any video or DNA proving that Cain killed Able.

My primary point is to ask just what, to you, constitutes proof, and yes I know our justice
system is based upon the premise of "innocent until proven guilty".

However, the public presumtion of "guilt" for events which take place in such an open forum
as this one, has little to do with the purely "legal" interpretation of guilt or innocent.

I will be willing to bet the first thing out of his lawyers mouth was insanity, because this act
could have only have been done by someone of deminished capacity. This, of course, does
not make him innocent, or even "not guilty", it just gives him an excuse.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by nakiel
No-one's innocent, there is just some whom are more likely to get blamed than others (especially if caught).

Still... from a Scandinavian view; the politicians in the US are nuts!
First they give people violent movies and real guns , then they take away their homes and income!

I blame; Loughner 2%, society 7%, The government 40%, and The politicians 51%...

As my a zombie once said "corp's makes corpses, not we!"

I hope you said this in jest.

Most people are aware of our politicians, and government, being separate from the capitalist vultures
who give us these violent movies and guns then take away our homes.

We elect politicians with our voting ballots. We put the capitalist vultures in power with our money.

I hope you noticed; I didn't say they were different, just separate.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Eh someone already made the point so i nixed it.
edit on 13-1-2011 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 07:06 AM
link   
1. Multiple eyewitness accounts and there is film, but they have not released it yet.

2. Several people took him down while he was in the middle of trying to reload.and held him (Documented).

3. He did it, case closed.

4. The only reason that Jared L. Loughner my have not have done it as a human being, is he may have been possessed. He was a Devil worshiper (Documented) & was on Powerful Hallucinogens (Documented). Those particular actions open doors to place and things that you shouldn't tangle with, because the door swings both ways. You can go in, but something can come out.

Possession doesn't take place in a few seconds, minutes or hours, it can take place over many weeks, months or years when the spiritual entity slowly takes you over like a cancer slowly creeping through your body. Evil spirits do not always make themselves known at first. Little changes in personality here and there that build eventually to a climax.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Why do I have the feeling that if this man was not a member of this site.. This topic would have never been made.

Witnesses and him being tackled to the ground, along with tape of him being at the seen is suddenly not enough?
Let me guess a bunch of people tackled the wrong guy?
All the hints that this guy had issues are false?

Really?
REALLY?
edit on 13-1-2011 by AtruthGuy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 07:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Krummar

Or all documented cases of possession are really mistaken mental illness issues? Especially if they take place over weeks or months.

I'm more interested in the fact he was on hallucinogens? I hadn't heard that. What was he on?

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 07:12 AM
link   
reply to post by AtruthGuy

I dunno.. but I hate sensationalist headlines. I shouldn't have even posted here. To the OP you made a statement by the way because you ended the sentence with two exclamation points. People are only coming here because they think you are a crazy a-hole. Post a better title instead of trying to get stars and flags.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Witnesses = evidence

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 07:19 AM
link   

I think this is where the whole "trial by media" term comes in.

Wouldn't this be contempt?

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Well he is going to get his day in court.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Okay, I am new to this site and am really quite embarrassed for each of you that this is the first thread I see. Jared Lee Loughner is innocent? We are simply pawns of the media? Well geniuses, dozens of people have identified the shooter, his exact clothing and his exact actions that day. A host of people watched the shooter.. the guy that was shooting the gun that is, get tackled and held down until authorities arrived. His facebook and myspace plainly state, to us normal people anyways, that he is embarking on a task that he feels will lead to his death and apologizes for his actions. He's known to have a political agenda, and more specifically a specific agenda against the first victim in the shootings, complete with actual prior exchanges between the two. If all of this isn't enough for you ridiculous over thinkers, one very easy and very common test will show the truth. Ballistics will match every bullet that was fired to the gun Jared Lee Loughner was using. In the meantime, before that gets released, please start hatching your theories as to how that gun was planted you crazies.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 07:34 AM
link   
I'm pretty sure that the majority of the people around here understand the basic rule of law. Yes, this yet to be "proven" murderer will have his day in court. Yes, some video will eventually surface of this event. Plenty of cell phone and surveillance cameras were rolling I'm sure.

However, do not discount for one second the stories and the actions of the people who acted promptly to restrain and disarm this loon and do not discount the actions of those who administered first responder medical aid to the wounded and dying.

Plenty of eye witnesses who watched move through the crowd as he fired off round after round.

Not sure if you just created this thread out of boredom or attempt to just stir the pot. Plenty of threads already for that.

Just to refresh your memory OP. The woman who disarmed him was eye to eye with a KILLER.

Four people are being hailed as heroes after Saturday's mass shooting in Tucson that left six dead and 14 others wounded, including Rep. Gabrielle Giffords.

PICTURES: Arizona Shooting Victims

Daniel Hernandez used his hands to stop the bleeding from congresswoman's head. Roger Salzgeber and Joseph Zamudio tackled the suspect, Jared Loughner. But it was a 61-year-old woman who grabbed the magazine and handgun from the gunman that witnesses said helped prevent further tragedy.

"It was one shot, and then a moment with nothing, and then a series of shots," Patricia Maisch, of Tucson, told CBS affiliate KPHO. "I saw him coming down the line of chairs there, in front of the Safeway, just shooting people."

Two men tackled the gunman, but he could have done more damage. He still had the gun in his hand as he laid face-to-face with Maisch, she said.

"I was waiting to be shot, I was wondering how it was gonna feel to be shot," she told the station.

Maisch said she didn't stop to think of her own safety, she didn't hesitate for a second.

"I immediately knelt up over him, because he was right there almost on top of me, and the gun was in his right hand," she said.

She said she grabbed the 9mm handgun and the fully loaded magazine he took out of his pocket, disarming him before he could inflict more damage.

Even after all she's done, Maisch remained humble. She credits the two men who took the shooter down, rather than patting herself on the back. Witnesses said Maisch was screaming, "give me the gun" as she knelt over the gunman.

She said she doesn't remember what she said, but that she'll never forget that tragic day.

A federal judge, a congressional aide and a young girl were among the six people killed, while Giffords and 13 others were injured in the bursts of gunfire outside a Tucson supermarket.

www.cbsnews.com...
edit on 13-1-2011 by jibeho because: clarity

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
I am presenting the LEGAL TRUTH to you folks

It's true. LEGALLY, he is innocent until proven guilty. In a court of law, he is innocent until proven guilty. But ATS is not a court of law. So, many will see him as guilty (as I do). If I were on the jury, I'd have to see evidence beyond a reasonable doubt to proclaim him guilty, but as an ATS member, it's OK if I say and think that he's guilty.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
Until Proven Guilty!

Just because the Public and Media jump the gun and automatically assume this guy is guilty does NOT mean he is!

There is no proof that he did it. Everyone merely says he did. There is no video evidence for me to review, nothing. I have zero evidence therefore I cannot say JLL is guilty of this crime. I was not there, so I cannot possibly know.

Most of you have FORGOT what AMERICA is really about!
Innocent Until Proven Guilty!
You have Forgotten what a FAIR TRIAL is!!
Not I.

If I were on His Jury, I will write down NOT GUILTY unless HARD EVIDENCE can be supplied that proves he is guilty. DNA evidence, fingerprints, or a non-coerced admission of guilt would all be sufficient evidence of guilt. I would then change my vote to GUILTY.

So PROVE HES GUILTY.

Stop making baseless accusations without proof against a human being for capital crimes. (Just because it's in fashion doesn't make it right).

This is NOT TROLLING.
I am presenting the LEGAL TRUTH to you folks.
But you are probably so engulfed in the tragedy the media has embedded into your heads to remember what our nation was founded on! Innocent before proven Guilty!

Don't let the Psychological Warfare from the Mainstream Media mesmerize you with emotions and hate. Be calm and think critically, please.

You are just being silly now. Please calm down and step away from the keyboard. Leave your name and address and we'll send someone around to help you.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   
What I find odd is that within minutes of that chap shooting the school board at a school meeting the video was all over the web.

NO ONE had a video camera rolling or CCTV rolling when JLL started to shoot?

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by westendh00

Yeah.. you gotta understand, people do this from time to time here to get flags and stars (for some inexplicable reason, like they matter?) they system is really to get attention to good and relevant posts but some of the dips*its here think it's a reward system.

As I said in my above post he should have posted "until proven guilty" in the headline, but he knew that would make his post irrelevant as everyone already knows that and he would get no stars and flags.

I'm sorry this is the first think you saw, I wish the OP and people like him realized that this kind of lame*ss post hurts the site. Especially in a time when traffic is going to be much higher due to MSM mentions.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join