It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jared Lee Loughner is INNOCENT!!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 04:49 AM
link   
reply to post by kismetphayze

actually, i think the FEDS are quite well acquainted with the fact that they have to PROVE their cases in court.. either with REAL evidence or MANUFACTURED (lol). I think any law enforcement professional realizes that technically defendants have to be found guilty by jury or judge... this is REALITY.. not the fringe

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 04:56 AM
link   
It's threads like this that give Conspiracy theorist a bad name. It's truly shameful that people have to resort to calling this murderer innocent in order to get attention.

I can see the MK-Ultra threads or I saw on connecting him to illuminati bloodlines. This is a Conspiracy but acting like the guy is innocent is just idiotic.

Sometimes people do crazy things and there's no evidence that says he didn't shoot those people and that it wasn't his gun or against the fact that he was tackled at the scene as he was trying to reload.

There's evidence for and evidence against and you haven't presented a SHRED OF EVIDENCE AGAINST.

This is just nonsense that gives true conspiracies a bad name.

Saying he's innocent in a vacuum is just SHAMEFUL when a 9 year old little girl is dead.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 05:00 AM
link   
also, GABE ZIMMERMAN was shot dead, he was the EVENT COORDINATOR.. the guy responsible for SECURITY... he cant be questioned. WHY WAS SECURITY CALLED OFF or nonexistant. why was a FED JUDGE KILLED.. why was a 9 year old born on 9.11.01 and published in a 911 book THERE.

could a pro sniper have taken these targets. while jared bungled his 2nd magazine.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 05:12 AM
link   
reply to post by mistressSOPHIA

could a pro sniper have taken these targets. while jared bungled his 2nd magazine.

LOL!!! As a former military person, if any of the victims were hit by a shell from a high-powered sniper rifle there would have been exponentially more damage done.

Mrs. Giffords would be dead today.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 05:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Matrix Rising

yeah i bet he wouldnt be saying that if it was his little girl who died and they had jll in custody and saw his smiling crazy mugshott

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 05:30 AM
link   
reply to post by kismetphayze

this isnt just about loughners rights.. every single AMERICAN CITIZEN benefits from the principle that the accused is innocent till proven guilty... if his rights are taken away.. then our rights are just one more precedent from being taken away.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 05:39 AM
link   
reply to post by JRCrowley

there is an extremely compelling google video giving actual EVIDENCE that OJ'S son JUSTIN did the deeds and OJ covered up for him

Google Video Link

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by laurosantos
The msm stated loughner shot gifford at point blank while pushing forward through the crowd. The surgeons stated the bullet entered giffords temple and exited her forehead. Wouldn't she be looking forward to see the commotion? Any thoughts? Jfk?
instinctively, she may have turned her head away from him as he pointed it at her face.. making the rear temple through to the forehead, believable.. even while the rest of her body was towards him.

she appears to be a motorcycle rider and probably has quick reflexes to avoid percieved threats
edit on 13-1-2011 by mistressSOPHIA because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 05:47 AM
link   
just look where this thread is at rite now rite on top of ats twice so when people come here what are they going too see jjl is innocent . ugh!! perfect
not only do we have the bad rep cause he was here but now whn they come too see for there selves what is the first thing that they see? you seriously should change the tittle of this thread for real.
edit on 13-1-2011 by matrix12 because: (no reason given)

not too mention how many flags !!!! so people will look in disgust and think we all feel that way.
edit on 13-1-2011 by matrix12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical
reply to post by muzzleflash

Generally I would agree with you, but in this case didn't the police tackle the man firing the gun into the people? Take that tackled man into custody, then learned his name was Jared Loughner?

You're forgetting that forensics can remove the shells from the victims, match them to the gun, and match the fingerprints on the gun to Mr. Loughner.

NO police were at the scene until minutes after. NO SECURITY OR POLICE were there at time of shooting.

you DONT remove SHELLS from victims.. you remove BULLETS... 9mm rounds from a glock eject CASINGS. shells are from SHOTGUNS. and bullets can lodge in a victim or go through.

you generally have the correct concept, BUT YOUR DETAILS ARE WRONG.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Legally he's innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
Reality is, he was tackled while he still had the hot gun in his hands and he's guilty.
The real question will be ... is he culpable?
Guilty .. yes. Culpable? Dunno'.
His brain is misfiring. Blame that on his maker.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 05:58 AM
link   
This is just another in a long line of threads on ATS that should just be titled "Hey, everybody look at me, look at me. I like to make controversial threads so everyone will pay attention to me."

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 05:58 AM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

LOL!!! As a former military person, if any of the victims were hit by a shell from a high-powered sniper rifle there would have been exponentially more damage done.

Mrs. Giffords would be dead today.

actually, a custom scoped rifle could have been chambered to 9mm, just like jareds glock, and while having more velocity due to increased barrel length, depending on distance of sniper... the rounds from this possible sniper would have behaved similar to jareds glock.. not all scoped rifles are HIGH POWERED MILITARY issue

oh, and victims are hit by BULLETS, not SHELLS.. i hope u were in ACCOUNTING in the military and not handling guns

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 06:00 AM
link   
reply to post by matrix12

I totally agree. It seems kinda odd to me that the the body of the post, which states quite logically and accurately the case that legally he is innocent until proven guilty in a court of law, would be labeled with such a sensationalist title. The OP elicits an emotional response to a highly charged topic in order to get people to discuss the fact that they are being emotional and should be dispassionate and logical? I fail to see why a title of "Jared Lee Loughner is innocent until proven guilty." which actually states the intent of the content of the thread wasn't applied.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 06:06 AM
link   
S&F for thinking. I completely forgot about that. I always thought multiple witnesses would have counted as evidence, but these days I am not so sure. I am pretty sure he may be guilty, but there are a lot of stuff that I do not know about yet. Who knows, maybe he may win because of due process, or with the insanity defense?

btw, My condolences to the victims. RIP

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 06:06 AM
link   
Its heartbreaking to log onto ATS and see thread titles that further the rubber-room-psycho agenda, bereft of sanity and goodwill, every day.

This is a great example of how delusional thinking and paranoia cut people off from the truth. Wont bother reading the OP, the title stinks.
edit on 13-1-2011 by lucid eyes because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Ok...so lets assume he is innocent. Is there any even REMOTELY plausible way this could be true? He shoots at a crowd of potential eyewitnesses. I assume he was caught then and there (if I am wrong about this, I appologize, I know what I recall, but I didn't really concentrate on this part of the story). So then...how? Robot Double?!?! Evil Twin from a parallel universe? Perhaps the entire crowd of people were simply paid off (including those who lost loved ones) and they are all getting millions for saying he did it, when it was really someone completely different...... I think you see my point. There is no conceivable way outside of some sort of Suppressed Super Science, or just plain Science Fiction, that he could not have been the one who pulled the trigger. Now I suppose you can argue a technicality on the whole Innocent vs guilty thing.....He is quite obviously insane (however they have to prove that he is SO insane that he cannot tell right from wrong in order to win that way). Or of course there is the old MK Ultra mind controlled thing But why?...it was a Congresswoman....not JFK, I suppose its possible, but that seems like quite a big risk to take a congresswoman out that way.....It seems far more likely if they wanted her dead, they could have poisoned her food, or injected her with something. (I watched a show about Tech used by the C.I.A. One device was an umbrella with a hidden hyopdermic needle at the tip. A guy would just walk by the target, then pretend to trip and jab the umbrella tip into the target, injecting him/her with any variety of chemicals...all according to what effect they wanted) None the less...whatever the motives, whether mind controlled or not mind controlled. This kid did this crime, and will almost certainly be found guilty.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by ANOMALY502
So multiple eyewitness accounts is not good enough?? (under oath) when the time comes??

I think he's being sarcastic in relation to the UFO sightings which have multiple eye witness accounts, yet are dismissed as fantasy and fiction.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Good job muzzle.

I stand thoroughly chastised.

I've been waiting to see footage (not for the actual attack), just to see what was going on at the time.

Even if the news crews weren't there (how could they not be) people would still have one or two among them with cell phones.

Another reason to wonder. Thanks.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 06:34 AM
link   
This is definately a provocative thread, but at least it gets some people thinking... which is a good thing as far as I'm concerned. I totally 100% THINK he did it, but I have no clue if he actually DID do it.

Things really are upside down anymore... isn't it supposed to be "innocent until proven guilty?" In reality, it's a hell of a lot more like "guilty until proven innocent" for everyone of us other than the rich and famous.

Just to try and lighten up the mood a little bit here, imagine Justin Bieber going out this weekend, doing all sorts of psychedelic / psycotropic drugs sending him into some crazy series of hallucinations resulting in him firing a gun on a crowd of people. Obviously it would still be all over the media like moths to a flame, but I'm willing to bet that all of his adoring fans would automatically be saying things like "What?!? No way!!! Justin would NEVER do a thing like that, what's wrong with you -- are you crazy!?!?"

On another note, whatever happened to the guy from the Ugly Betty show that went crazy a few weeks ago and attacked somebody with a "mason sword"? I heard about that for like 5 minutes then it magically disappeared into thin air.

'Ugly Betty' Actor Killed Mother With Ornate Sword, Cops Say

Just saying.

Welcome to reality.
edit on 13-1-2011 by Time2Think because: fixed typos

edit on 13-1-2011 by Time2Think because: added link to ABC article on "ugly betty actor killed mother with ornate sword, cops say"

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join