It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jared Lee Loughner is INNOCENT!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Until Proven Guilty!

Just because the Public and Media jump the gun and automatically assume this guy is guilty does NOT mean he is!

There is no proof that he did it. Everyone merely says he did. There is no video evidence for me to review, nothing. I have zero evidence therefore I cannot say JLL is guilty of this crime. I was not there, so I cannot possibly know.

Most of you have FORGOT what AMERICA is really about!
Innocent Until Proven Guilty!
You have Forgotten what a FAIR TRIAL is!!
Not I.

If I were on His Jury, I will write down NOT GUILTY unless HARD EVIDENCE can be supplied that proves he is guilty. DNA evidence, fingerprints, or a non-coerced admission of guilt would all be sufficient evidence of guilt. I would then change my vote to GUILTY.

So PROVE HES GUILTY.

Stop making baseless accusations without proof against a human being for capital crimes. (Just because it's in fashion doesn't make it right).

This is NOT TROLLING.
I am presenting the LEGAL TRUTH to you folks.
But you are probably so engulfed in the tragedy the media has embedded into your heads to remember what our nation was founded on! Innocent before proven Guilty!

Don't let the Psychological Warfare from the Mainstream Media mesmerize you with emotions and hate. Be calm and think critically, please.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
So multiple eyewitness accounts is not good enough?? (under oath) when the time comes??

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Op has a hell of a point.... This man is innocent. Now will the jurors think so? We will see... He is going to have a hell of a time though getting a non-bias jury... The defense lawyers will have a FIELD DAY with this..
edit on 12-1-2011 by MisterCrowley because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

I completely agree with you. I felt from the very beginning that there was something "wrong" with this picture.... and people are too quick to judge instead of trying to look at it from other aspects. Thanks for posting this.

link   
You have an excellent point. Many people on ATS have said we should NOT believe the media no matter what as they are owned by TPTB.
JLL has not spoken to the police allegedly so until some hard evidence is made public that is irrefutable then we are just speculating.
I suspect you may get flack for this but I am one that understands your point.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by ANOMALY502
So multiple eyewitness accounts is not good enough?? (under oath) when the time comes??

What witness testimonies are you talking about, can you name these people so we can verify they were put under oath?

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Great point thanks!!

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by PlautusSatire

Originally posted by ANOMALY502

What witness testimonies are you talking about, can you name these people so we can verify they were put under oath?

Yes we need to cross examine the witnesses first.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
And if they were to set bail for Jared right now I suppose you would jump right down there and bail him out. There were numerous witnesses and maybe there is video evidence that hasn't been released (save that for the trail he deserves and will get).

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by DeadLift

i agree with you as well. I can see this being a very controversial thread. The way i look at it is... i have my opinion. Im entitled to it. Everyone is entiltled to their own opinion. I do not worry about what others think because if what others thought REALLY mattered... the world would be a horrible place. (pun intended) I just hope that it is fully investigated and that the truth come out of this. I hope there is great effort in finding out what really happened.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by MisterCrowley

Are you serious - do you actually think he is innocent - nice avi btw (your hero?).

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by PlautusSatire

www.kvoa.com...

www.cbsnews.com...

Those are two out of many eyewitness accounts, YES he is innocent until proven guilty, I differ with the OP's opinion about having to have a confession, or DNA evidence. When the time comes the witnesses will be put under oath in court and asked to identify the shooter.

link   
reply to post by crazydaisy

Why not?

OJ simpson killed TWO PEOPLE (allegedly) and was let out of jail.. He also had AN AWSOME POLICE CHASE!!

edit on 12-1-2011 by MisterCrowley because: (no reason given)

link   
If hes innocent then so is charles manson. charles mason didnt kill anyone, he never got a fair trail and was never allowed to put a defence...

so charlie said, "what you do to me will be done to you one day"

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Troll away!

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Eye witness accounts are considered grounds for a guilty verdict.

How else do you think they convicted people before the advent of video and DNA?

And yes, if it was just one or even two witnesses he may have a chance. But there are dozens.

Innocent until proven guilty in a court of law, yes. But you act as if this guy is being railroaded when a whole crowd of people saw him do the shooting.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Think this whole thing has been turned into a circus.Like it's some form of entertainment.''IOoo,lets decode Loughner's words..lets pick his brain!''

It's freaking ridiculous how people exploit things even tragedies but American media seems to have a gift for it.
All of sudden people forget it's actually human beings who are invovled...both the victim and the accused.They have families trying to cope.

Anything for ratings right

edit on 11/09/2010 by SlovenlyGhost because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Throwback

Can;t believe I got sucked into this one....checking out

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Yea, its pretty sad how some on this site AUTOMATICALLY broke ties with this man because he is accussed of something. "Oh, hes never been one of us","he never was". I remember reading on one of the first threads authored here.

How pathetic and selfish is that?

Regardless if hes guilty or not, Muzzle is right, he does deserve his rights.

edit to add - AND A FAIR TRIAL.
edit on 12-1-2011 by Common Good because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   
I think it's good to remember our 'justice process' right now, when alot of people seem to have a 'kill him now' attitude about all of this. IF (hypothetically) there is more to this story that we do not know, like some sort of mind control project, we'll never know if people are too quick to judge based on what the media tells them. How can he get an unbiased jury? Unfortunately, that's very unlikely.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join