It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flashback:Ex-Arizona Senate Aide Found Shot To Death.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Phoenix police identified the man as Christopher Smith, 51, who was chief of staff for the Senate in the 1990s until 2000.

www.infowars.com

Oh,boy. This is getting crazier by the minute. I wonder if this has anything to do with political issues or just uncontrolled anger by someone in general? I don't know,could be random but it doesn't seem like it. It will interesting to see if any links between all of these recent deaths are made and reported on or if things will just get swirled up in a big ball of confusion and fade away behind the next big story.

Maybe all of this is the next big story? 'Interesting' times we live in.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyingJadeDragon

Why would you link together two unrelated incidents just for the heck of it? Seems odd to me?

You think Loughner did it?

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

Seems really freaky to me. I'm just wondering if there is some sort of link somewhere down the line. Links to don't have to readily apparent to exist. Some links can be rather indirect but still part of the greater picture.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   
The praise in the article was from a person from the Goldwater Institute. Anyone connected with Goldwater is Far Right and only the Left would have a grudge against them. Perhaps that's what Jones is trying to stir up here.

Why Jones would do that without any reason is beyond me. Guess he want's people to invent a story, hoping it goes viral? I'm not into Jones, he likes young easy to control people who follow him around like a puppy-dog making him feel important and relevant. Only a kid would think a nut that goes around yelling at people on bullhorns is anything other than juvenile.

They must send him enough money to get by though. His Groupies I mean.

I would not place much stock in his implications. He probably searched for days to find a possible way to get himself into this cash cow. I'd say he is testing the water to see if it will float. If it will cause people to hit the "Donate" button. Who knows.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Sounds logical to me. Thanks for that. I was wondering where this piece of the puzzle. Seems you're on track with this one.

top topics

join