It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks begins to unravel?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Hey all

Not sure if this has been given a thread before so my apologies if it has, but Ive been finding some interesting chatter about a possible known and speculated Conspiracy that looks to be "The beginning of the end".

I personally never trusted this whole wikileaks saga and was confirmed when I saw pictures of their "lair" complete with smoke machine, glow sticks and whistles.

Today, Julian Assange admitted that Wikileak material had been chosen by the press, not an independent organization after all. Wikileaks, in effect, admitted that it has always been a front for what Helen Thomas refers to as the Zionist controlled media. Assange, in a childish attempt at “spin” blamed the press for having too many “sensitivities ” to Israel and making Wikileaks look bad.

By “media sensitivities” we are simply saying that Israel controls Wikileaks and uses it to bash their enemies, the United States and their neighbors, some we now learn have been their friends all along.

You can find the full article here.
www.wariscrime.com...

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Should this pan out, Kudos to those who called a mossad disinfo operation....
Though it began to stink badly a long time ago to most.....
This would be a drag if true, but not shocking in the least considering the content of much of the info(all the arab states want iran bombed etc...all beneficial to you know who....tsk tsk

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
There is a huge amount of spin in this article.

Wikileaks does not have the capabilities to review all of the cables they have acquired, so they released large amounts of them to media outlets for them to release at there own discretion. Unfortunately, these news outlets pick and choose according to their basis, but that doesnt mean wikileaks themselves share the same biases. Get what Im saying? The source of the article is spewing non-sense, its fun to read like most conspiracies, but still non-sense. Wikileaks has a lot on their plates, the release process is going to take a long time to complete and will be done in a way to make as big a "splash" as possible, the cables in question in the article will be released with time...
edit on 12-1-2011 by CREAM because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Thanks for your thoughts Cream!

In my own opinion:

Wikileaks sounds like a cute little fairy tale that you tell to some stupid kid before bedtime.... But I'm not buying it!

The 250,000 pages of cables amounted to some geopolitical Jerry Springer he-said-she-said nonsense to make countries look petty and stupid. They revealed nothing new that wasn't already known or well suspected. The information simply stoked existing flames by airing geopolitical dirty laundry, nothing more -- no secret weapons, no major arms deals, no tactical locations of troops, and no revealing the ID of secret agents, etc.

In fact, Israeli leaders have stated that wikileaks made them look quite good and was a good thing to happen to them thus far. So any information that can verify the possible conspiracy of wikileaks being a Mossad disinformation operation deserves attention to cover all angles.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by FoxfilesMulder

Is there another source to confirm this? I have explored the website you linked and I am finding it to be... less than truthful or independant.

Other topics listed:

9/11 Was an Inside Job
Sott Report: Fake Terror & The War For Your Mind
TJP Liberty Report from Gaza: Story of Areej
Today John Lennon would sing COME TO GAZA
Al-Qaeda Death Squads Turn to be American Agents
Bilderberg Is Running Scared
Brzezinski Decries Global Political Awakening
Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill and the Plot Behind It

Arizona Shooting: Anatomy of a Controlled Murder - An intresting read. The person who wrote this has no idea what he is talking about.

Just to point out a few.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

Yeah I agree, it wasn't the greatest site to choose, but after looking to see if anybody else had anything to say on the matter, there were a number of websites that listed this same information.

I just picked one and linked it.

If you google wikileaks fraud, it will point you in the right direction.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   

I have been doing that (searches) and all I am finding is the same article, albeit some with different headlines (Assange working for the Press and Assange working for Israel).

All the sites ive come across are not MSM, or even media at all, but appear to be blog sites that either spin an anti Israel agenda, or some other out of this world slant..

The one article it all points back to is not linked to any type of interview, or video, or anything really that would lend support to the claims.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

The information you have read in my first post on this thread comes from:

Gordon Duff, political commentator & writer, The Veteran Today.

Spin aside, the heart of this story comes from Julian Assange admitting that Wikileak material had been chosen by the press and not an independent organization as claimed after all.

This is where a possible conspiracy comes into play.

Some people claim the press being used by Assange is nothing more than "Zionist controlled media", giving rise to the speculation that wikileaks is a Mossad disinformation operation.

Is this true? I really dont know but would love any comments from people who would like to share their opinions.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Right and thats my point. This is Gordon Duffs Blogsite:

Gordon Duff

It does not give any quotes by Assange, the interview date, location etc etc etc. The blog is from January 7th 2011. If this was "true" mainstream media would be all over this, and Assange would be bombarded by questions from Media who is "not in control of wikileaks information" as insinuated in the blog.

The bottom 1/3 of the "article" is the opinion of Mr. Duff. The "spin" is taking a conspiracy theory by some and attempting to turn it into fact and hoping no one will ask questions. Linking Assange to Israel and mossad is funny...

This is no different than Assange using the Arizona incident to further hiw own agenda. In this case Mr. Duff appears to be using Assange in an effort to push his agenda against Israel.
edit on 12-1-2011 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

top topics

join