It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Small Alien Sighted near school in Calama, Chile

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2003 @ 08:34 AM
link   
A small alien was sighted near a Roman Catholic high school in the barrio Caspana (neighborhood) of Calama, a small city in Chile north of Antofagasta. According to Chilean ufologist Jaime Ferrer, "In late February, a group of Catholic high school students, most of them 15 years of age, reported seeing a strange being near their campus. They heard strange noises on the rooftops of other houses in the neighborhood. They saw a strange figure standing 1.2 meters (3 feet, 9 inches) tall. The being appeared to move around not by walking but by making small leaps."
On Wednesday, March 5, 2003, "several people reported seeing another UFO over the local airport in Calama. This object appeared in broad daylight. Yet it was bright enough to be quite noticeable by a great number of people in different parts of the city."

"The first report came from people standing at a bus stop next to the Ekono Supermarket, in the northeastern section of Calama. Each eyewitness noticed that the object appeared to be white and was about the same size as Venus but several times brighter. According to eyewitnesses, the bright object appeared, and then it would disappear in a synchronized manner every 5 to 10 seconds, apparently without moving in any direction. The UFO sighting lasted about three minutes."

"A taxi driver named Carlos reported seeing the same object from the opposite side of the city, in barrio Caspana," on the southwest side of Calama. These sightings have been happening so often and, for the most part, in the same area, which has caused many people to jokingly call the area Ovnipuerto. (Spanish for UFO Port)

posted on Mar, 19 2003 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Link???

posted on Mar, 19 2003 @ 11:32 AM
link   
its from Rense.

rense.com...

[Edited on 19-3-2003 by cassini]

posted on Mar, 19 2003 @ 12:49 PM
link   
and description...sounds more like a Chupacabra sighting... Strange, no mention of the creatures' color, facial feature types, etc....

[Edited on 19-3-2003 by Gazrok]

posted on Mar, 19 2003 @ 12:55 PM
link   
I think rense has writers from South America. There are lots of reports like this from unverifiable places like that.

You have to do something to get new content on your site, and if it isn't happening, then you have to create it.

posted on Mar, 19 2003 @ 02:12 PM
link   
"I think rense has writers from South America. There are lots of reports like this from unverifiable places like that.

You have to do something to get new content on your site, and if it isn't happening, then you have to create it"

I`d agree but whilst looking at this I did some searches on the area and it is obviously somewhat of a hotbed of activity and there are numerous reports available on the web from this area. Most if not all seem to be Chupacabra sightings and would n`t surprise me if this was the same just jazzed up for Jeff.

new topics

top topics

join