It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Lights Reported near Fort Rucker, Alabama, Military Operations Halted

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   
I just saw that this story is going to be covered on my local news. I am surely gonna get the truth now. *sarcasm*

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   
What area are you seeing that from? I want to see if I can watch this also. Our local stations are wtvy 4 and also wsfa out of montgomery? Are either of these the same as your news? Please forgive if I sound nosy. I would also like to see this reported on TV here??( ha ha ) Never see local stations cover stuff like that around here.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   
I just realized you are in Ohio so sorry. But I will watch our local news tonight and see if they report anything.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by tinkytink1207

Actually, I am in Columbus, Ohio. I have to say I was a little shocked as well. The story has not aired yet, so I am not sure how extensive it is.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Well if they report on this in Ohio and not a word here locally I am going to be mad. I hate watching the local news but I am going to tonight just to see if they mention it. I mean I live right here and if this happened they better say something about it grrrrr....

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   

OK...here is what they are saying on my local news from Columbus, Ohio. Scientists believe that it was a meteor made up of mostly copper. People have been reporting it from NC to OK.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   
oh a meteor....mmmm Okay. SO I haven't missed some great event?? Or I did and they have already covered it up. I always left out either way!!!

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Yeah...I take what the MSM says with a grain of salt. However, they did state that the meteor actually struck the earth in OK. Who knows...wouldn't be the first time MSM covered things up:-)

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Well they just the little news preview of what's coming up at 10:00 and not a word mentioned in the little review? So I am not expecting much now locally but will post if they say anything???

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Here is a link to the story with a photo.

www.theweatherspace.com...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join