It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blood Libel Wikipedia Entry Hacked: Sarah Palin Photo Added (PICTURE)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   
here is the link for the story
what is going on , was this shooting just planned so that the left could start a war against the right and palin? sure seems that way! it all over the news blaming the right. this entire story has been suspicios from the beginning , and it only took 2 hours for the left too start attacking the right over this.
edit on 12-1-2011 by matrix12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Random tragedies such as this one will always used for political gain. Times like these are when the reps and dems rear their ugly heads. Both sides just attack and distort each other while turning a blind eye to the crap their own party is spewing. An all arround sh!tshow... God I hate politics.
edit on 12-1-2011 by CREAM because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by matrix12

This is news?

Some random jerk edited a wiki article?

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
If the average Joe/sephene stopped listening to the talking heads as opposed to fight back and forth this crap would come to an end as wasted energy. I guess that's too much to ask for in this political climate though.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by mnemeth1

not edited hacked

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid
If the average Joe/sephene stopped listening to the talking heads as opposed to fight back and forth this crap would come to an end as wasted energy. I guess that's too much to ask for in this political climate though.

I don't really watch any TV at all, or even videos of politicians on the internet.

UNTIL.
Until ATS folks link them to me, and really really want me to watch it.

And only in rare cases will I actually watch it, for technical reasons, to see if he/she said X specifically, and in what context, etc. Just kinda like fact checking usually.

And then I try to come up with a good attack strategy that targets both sides of the spectrum, both sides of that proverbial two sided coin we call politics in america.

I just feel that by slamming both equally I am doing a service to mankind overall, and even though most people will say you just sit there and type letters doing nothing, I at least mentally focused my brain against the two-party dictatorship and their mass hate propaganda that brainwashes the masses into wasting all their energy fighting over irrelevant issues such as abortion, gay marriage, etc; which have no place in civilized american politics in the first place (as they are purely RELIGIOUS subjects in nature).

I am not your average American though.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by matrix12
reply to post by mnemeth1

not edited hacked

how do you hack a wiki article?

I can edit anything I want on wiki right now.

The wiki protection log shows the page as being unprotected at the time of the edit.

edit on 12-1-2011 by mnemeth1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid

My God man!!!

You are asking them to think!

Thinking is like sooooo UNcool bra.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by matrix12
here is the link for the story
what is going on , was this shooting just planned so that the left could start a war against the right and palin? sure seems that way! it all over the news blaming the right. this entire story has been suspicios from the beginning , and it only took 2 hours for the left too start attacking the right over this.
edit on 12-1-2011 by matrix12 because: (no reason given)

It's all part of the movie, man, they're just playing roles like the actors in professional wrestling.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Just makes the left look desperate. WOW 244 posts in two days! Thats gotta be some kind of record,do you sleep?

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by nickoli

nope lol too much going on bro, lol

top topics

join