It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange News Search Results While watching another article

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Well was watching a funny article about Hillary Clinton going flat on her face as she boarded an aircraft. On the right panel of the web page it said:

No results shown when the links are clicked btw.

I haven't searched for this as I was just browsing the news to see what's going on around the world.

Gonna park this thread in here for now and see what, if anything comes of it. First thing that went through my mind was the BBC news report about building 7 collapsing when it was clearly visible in the back ground. Eventually falling some time later.

Here's the link to Mrs Clinton taking a swan dive where I noticed this strange occurrence:
uk.news.yahoo.com...

I am not paranoid and hope this is just a bug in the browser but wanted to make my observations known before anything did actually happen. As above though, hope its nothing.
edit on 12-1-2011 by StarTraveller because: Dislexic Keyboard

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
thats weird , but maybe due too the snowstorm a plane did crash, im gunna look for a story on it. good thread.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by matrix12

Just click on the links that should tell you enough.
'Satisfied me!

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Yes, it's strange- however, if you click the message board link, it gives a list of unspecific semi-related topics and approximately half-way down this list you will see the New York Plane crash topic, dated 19th Jan 09. The link for that is:

uk.messages.news.yahoo.com...

A quick google search provides this link:

news.bbc.co.uk...

An event which occured on the 15th Jan 09, it is the same incident- just seems like crossed wires to me, though it is definitely peculiar!
edit on 12-1-2011 by ScepticalBeliever because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join